• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official STB Thread!

Yoko the wolf

Smash Cadet
Can it G-Mo. I know you hate me. If a day comes that the world does not hate me or mock me for any reason I'll let you know. It was a bad miscalculation on my part and I admit loss. But I'll get Light. Anyway, We'll settle this tomorrow. Just tell me when and where and we'll face off father against sun.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
It's not about how much time you put into the game, it's about the heart man. I started playing competitevly in May, and a japanese guy who played told me that in AZ, it's true ^.^

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
****. I can't believe I missed out on this. That sucks, haha.

I'm definitely coming this Saturday.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
****. I can't believe I missed out on this. That sucks, haha.

I'm definitely coming this Saturday.
Jake, do you want to go to Goop's weekly this Saturday? He's holding a Smashfest this weekend, and he doesn't do that every week, so I'm going there.

Where are J00 going?

@DarkMeow: If you want to play a larger variety of people, you can play with the Tempe guys this Saturday at Goops. Dark and Light might be going there instead of STB's this week, so choice is j00rs.

j00, jew, you, joo,j0o, jo0, jOO

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
BRYAN: I don't really hate you; you're my son! I just hate your Marth, Pikachu, and everything you stand for as a human person. ;) Anyway, Oscar and Omar both work tomorrow, so the thing is cancelled. :( I was looking forward to this thing, too. If you see this in time, don't go today. If you don't, oops. I'll check up on you this afternoon and give you a ride home.

Hey Yoko how did you get so good? Have you been playing competitavely for very long?
Of all the STB guys, I've been playing the shortest amount of time. But we all started playing competitively at the same time. We debuted at AZOne in January of 2006.

Omar and Oscar were already playing smash when they met Bryan. Then Oscar introduced me to Smash, and we started playing with ADV Techs. Now we are here. STB has a HUGE story, but that is the condensed version.

Anyway, if I may answer for my son, he's had natural talent ever since I've met him, and playing with a group of guys that share his enthusiasm for the game helps him play so good. Also he's been to A LOT of tourneys with us, including out of state at OC3. He's experienced soo much in Smash, that it's amazing. Not to mention he's made a pact with Satan.

We've all been together experiencing the journey of life, that I strongly feel like family towards STB. Henceforth; Bryan is my son.

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
Sounds intriuging, Ugly.

But my weekly smash fix has always been loyal to Oscar and his band of gay cowboys.

When I say "gay" I mean "man, whatta funny pun that you thought I actually meant to call you gay, haha!!!11".

So we'll see. If this week their not doing anything then I don't see why I shouldn't go to Man GOOP's house.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Sorry guys, won't be out this saturday, the saturday after the next I'll be playing though ^.^

Rang Flash

Smash Journeyman
Rang Flash, do you think you can come to my place today? If you do not respond by 3:30 ~ 4:00, I shall call j00.
Possibly, but I have to find out if I need to go to some Mexican resturaunt. I need to find out if the one I went to Saturday night wasn't a chain resturaunt first. I also need to know what it was called.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Possibly, but I have to find out if I need to go to some Mexican resturaunt. I need to find out if the one I went to Saturday night wasn't a chain resturaunt first. I also need to know what it was called.
K. PM me AND reply here once you know. If I don't check here, then I'll see the PM, if I don't see the PM, I'll check here.

It works.

Yoko the wolf

Smash Cadet
G-Mo, that was a heatrending speech...You make a great politician if only you'd run for President. You have brought honor to the name STB. I know I only post in this thread since anywhere else I'd probably be greeted with who are you, but you hit the nail on the head. Though, I don't remember that deal with Satan...I'll have to ask him on that one.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Thanks, Bryan; I try.

Anyway: Bryan, Omar (I know you're watching :) ), and Oscar (if you've gotten your internets back): the crew battle against The Revolution (Goop's Crew) is solidifying pretty quickly. When can you guys do it? I'm really excited for it. It can be a MM if you guys want, as well. Also, this is a good chance for Omar to MM Coreygames and Joe because they should all be there in one place. Sooo... When can we do it gais?

Edit: Check this link out to discuss. You guys should post with some friendly smack talk.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=54828&page=150

More Edit: It looks like it will be us 4 against 8 of them. I think that means 6 stocks of ours to 3 of theirs. Be prepared for GLORY!!

TONIGHT, WE DINE IN HELL!

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
Thanks, Bryan; I try.

Anyway: Bryan, Omar (I know you're watching :) ), and Oscar (if you've gotten your internets back): the crew battle against The Revolution (Goop's Crew) is solidifying pretty quickly. When can you guys do it? I'm really excited for it. It can be a MM if you guys want, as well. Also, this is a good chance for Omar to MM Coreygames and Joe because they should all be there in one place. Sooo... When can we do it gais?

Edit: Check this link out to discuss. You guys should post with some friendly smack talk.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=54828&page=150

More Edit: It looks like it will be us 4 against 8 of them. I think that means 6 stocks of ours to 3 of theirs. Be prepared for GLORY!!

TONIGHT, WE DINE IN HELL!
ha, you all need to go dressed as Spartans.

And I'm not talking about Master Chief suits.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
lol this will be interesting for sure, i'd like to see how all of us do against each other in this crew battle. and im rooting for omar to beat joe and corey

Yoko the wolf

Smash Cadet
I don't think I can really go . I have to watch the school play this week and SAt is the only available day for me to watch it, unless someone is willing to take me toschool and watch it with me and take me home or something. But, If I do manage to go, I really don't want it to be a MM or if it is, just a really cheap one since there are a lot of problems right now. I'd love to go though, play some people and all that.

PS. G-Mo, you need to teach me trash talk, I don't think I can do that lol.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Yoko you have to come, come on your whole crew is gonna be there and they will need you for the fight ahead. Also what time are you all showing up?

Edit: You personally have to put money for the crew battle.

I was more trying to bet G-MO more than anything since I see him as your leader and it was gonna be a gentlemans bet to see who's crew is better, plus money makes it more interesting and tends to motivate people more.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
We don't even know when it is. Like I said, it doesn't have to be a tournament, it could just be a gathering. And it doesn't have to be this weekend. Remember there are 12 people's schedules that have to coincide.

Soon, though. Soon.

Yoko the wolf

Smash Cadet
Actually, I talked or rather pleaded with my Dad and he says Saturday is okay. He'll take me on Friday to see the play. I don't mind the MM, just don't make it too much. I can put forth $2 or $3.

Gedennnnn

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I don't really use the boards other than for the smash blog but I figure the only way I can get better is by playing other people and no one at my school really plays smash. Soooo yeah. I needa get in on this Tourny action.

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I don't really use the boards other than for the smash blog but I figure the only way I can get better is by playing other people and no one at my school really plays smash. Soooo yeah. I needa get in on this Tourny action.
So everyone is going to Man GOOP's casa?

Shake and bake, I guess. TCB style.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Yeah? Where are you located? It seems we live in the same city.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Good stuff. Well, if I see you at Goop's, then I'll see ya. If I don't, you should come to one of our weeklies. New competition makes me giddy.

Gedennnnn

Smash Journeyman
Yeah lol I try to make it for sure, but don't expect too much. Im the best at my school but thats not sayin much considering no one plays.

Top Bottom