• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official STB Thread!

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
This intrigues me. If they show up, I'd like to come, then. Otherwise, it's still on at Oscar's. Unless he works.

Either way, I'll see you all this weekend.

Rang Flash

Smash Journeyman
So is there going to be a weekly tomorrow or what?

And..
Whatever happened to Chaser? He doesn't seem to post much anymore, and he didn't come over that one day that I invited him.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Yeah, it's weird. Chaser mysteriously disappeared. He's never ever on AIM anymore, and he doesn't post anymore. It's pretty strange.

p.s. Rang, there's a weekly tomorrow. btw, sorry for not uploading all your vids yet, I'm just so ****ed lazy, and it makes the computer lag so much.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
This thing is still going on tomorrow morning. I'm not sure if Oscar is going to be at work or not, but I should be there. Noon is the ABSOLUTE earliest that I will be there, so I don't know if there will be anyone at the house or not. If you're on the way let me know by texting me. I will try to be there as early as noon. I'll also try to get a hold of Omar or Oscar to see if they work tomorrow or not. I'm pretty sure my phone number is on the first post of this thread.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
QFT, How was the weekly?
It was ok imo. Most of what happened with Smash was just teams in the basement. After that, we went upstairs and played some singles (3 or 4 people) while everyone else played Halo 3 in the basement. Everyone left, G-Mo, Ka, cena, and I played teams for the rest of the time until Ka and cena left, and then I called my mother to pick me up.

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
Me and more of TCB will be there next week for sure.

Thanks for having me over yesterday STB.

It was a good day for me both fun wise and playing wise.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Good times were had yesterday.

I'm thinking more good times will be had next week. I don't work, so I can throw together a nice Round Robin. Would anyone else think that this idea would not be so gay? Would you come?

Also, I think that I will be able to record matches next week, too.

More also, I suck balls at Halo 3. I'm not even exaggerating, playing Halo yesterday made me feel like killing myself. And everyone knows I hate emos.

Even more also than that, frosted butts.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
sorry i didnt show up yesterday with light. i really wanted to, but my car doesnt have any car seats at the moment. my dad is fixing the back doors, and since he cant even get the doors open, he has to make room to move around and get to the door panel to take it off, i only have my drivers seat, lol looks getto!!
most likely i will be there next week

Yoko the wolf

Smash Cadet
I am honored to be your child G-Mo. No more johns, I look forward to Sexually Terminating the Beaner if ya get the meaning.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Bryan! I haven't seen you in so long.

And Dark, idk if you'll see this, but when there's a big Brawl tourney in Cali during the summer, I'm calling two seats in the back of your car. My friend's going to come to AZ for a week during summer and he wants to go during a SoCal tourney so he can come with us.

Yoko the wolf

Smash Cadet
G-Mo, if you somehow manage to see this, I'm free all day. I "ditched" class. So stop on by or something, I wanna dish out some STB traditional ****.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I might show up today after school. Or maybe sooner than that. Anyway, I'm bored at school.

Also, I finished that paper on time. That makes me feel good.

CHUK

Smash Ace
No counterpick stages at this weekly?
EDIT: Me and my friend need to practice teams so anyone want to play us that would be cool, we haven't played anyone one in teams yet.

CHUK

Smash Ace
My teamy friend won't show but I still might show with a different friend but now I doubt it.

Rang Flash

Smash Journeyman
Actually I'm gonna bring someone else, but he's just my ride and he probably won't play. He says he'll probably just sit and watch or something.

Rang Flash

Smash Journeyman
Amazing RR. I think I've improved my game a bit. +185 EXP, level up!
But seriously, I need to come to these weeklies more. I feel like I could own if only I had more EXP lol.

(sorry been playing Final Fantasy lately)

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Good times were had. I forgot the results at Oscar's house, but I think it would be safe to say that Light took it all. I'll go get the full results later. Also, I'm about to begin uploading vids onto my computer.

Top Bottom