• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official STB Thread!

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
i did? wooohoo!! it was some fun times over at the STBs, havent seen you guys in a long time. just wish i werent so dang tired most of the times i come over there, i hate work on the weekends

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
That was an amazing time guys, your all very skilled. Dark_Sheik, I think you were the most impressive there tho, your little bro being second best. Your sheik is amazing.

I might be able to make it again, when's the next one?

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
yeah, i just like to be a little more flashy, my bro is so much better then me though. my mindgames dont always work against everyone, but thx so much for the compliment dark_meow :)

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
i did? wooohoo!! it was some fun times over at the STBs, havent seen you guys in a long time. just wish i werent so dang tired most of the times i come over there, i hate work on the weekends
I know what you mean. I hadn't gotten a lot of rest that week because of my research paper.

Anywoodle, all of the useable matches are on my computer. Now to upload them to YouTube. That will take some time due to the fact that I have to work soon.

Rang Flash

Smash Journeyman
Hmm.. that's very odd.

Does anyone else other than me find it strange that Chaser_Racer randomly disappeared after meeting with us like, one time? He might have gotten into a car accident or something, because I heard he liked to drive fast.

http://smashboards.com/member.php?u=74757
^
^
It says his last time getting on the boards was 10/10/07
Dude I've been wondering the same thing. Someone just doesn't mysteriously vanish from the boards after saying they want to get back into smash and play competatively.

I know what you mean. I hadn't gotten a lot of rest that week because of my research paper.

Anywoodle, all of the useable matches are on my computer. Now to upload them to YouTube. That will take some time due to the fact that I have to work soon.
I hope my matches would be considered "usable" lol. I actually did pretty good against Omar after the set.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
MZero: I've heard you say that before. I don't want to get my hopes up, but if you do make it here. We should do some low-tier friendlies.

Rang: Omar's sandbagging was hurting my eyes (I'm sure other people feel the same way) so I burned all of his matches. Sue me.

Edit: There will be a total of 36 videos up once I'm done uploading these matches on YT. They're already on my computer, though.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
think they'll all be up by monday? I wanna fix some of my flaws and stuff before next week's tourney ^.^

Light is goin' down! ^O^

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Psh. Who needs a social life? I rescheduled with my friend on Friday who wanted to see Mr. Woodcock so I could play smash with South Paw... too bad it turned out SP wasn't having a smashfest (THANKS ALOT, DARK_MEOW)

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
That's alright. Good times were had by Coty and me that day. I was considering not going until the evening so I could meet Dark Meow, but I reconsidered because I was already Smash deprived and I didn't want to wait any longer.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
hey g-mo, im pretty sure that omar didnt sandbag against me, after he lost to me 2-1, he just totally sandbagged against everyone. lol i saw his sandbaggin on all his matches; it hurt my eyes too much to watch too, but it looked like he really tried against me, so do u think you can at least keep those vids up of him and me?

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Hey, you guys think if Rob Shneider played Smash, he'd be good at it? *question asked by my older brother*

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Omar's sandbagging was hurting my eyes (I'm sure other people feel the same way) so I burned all of his matches. Sue me.

First and foremost....that is one of the lamest moves you can do, to delete videos because he didnt feel like trying. He knew he was being recorded so it was his fault that he sucked. Sandbag or not, the other players in that video might want have seen themselves. Also who sandbags at a RR...thats just ********.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
First and foremost....that is one of the lamest moves you can do, to delete videos because he didnt feel like trying. He knew he was being recorded so it was his fault that he sucked. Sandbag or not, the other players in that video might want have seen themselves. Also who sandbags at a RR...thats just ********.
Quoted for the truth.

So I happen to have this saturday off... smash anyone?

Corey and Trent, the offer stands for a ride.

Dark Meow, Dark Bark is better... jk, <3...

I is board

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Trevyn sandbags at RRs.

Edit: These vids aren't even up; how can you tell I'm not pulling a Coregaymes/sarcastic comment?

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
but the thing is coty, Omar wasnt johning, he didnt even say he was sandbaggin. its only g-mo saying it for him, omar didnt even care to win or lose, he said no johns. so i say hes like trevyn in a way too

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
but the thing is coty, Omar wasnt johning, he didnt even say he was sandbaggin. its only g-mo saying it for him, omar didnt even care to win or lose, he said no johns. so i say hes like trevyn in a way too
That's Omar down to a tee. Anywoodle, I'll have the vids on YT within the week, and also the results either tonight or tomorrow.

Good day.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Round Robin Results

1. Light - 27
2. Yoko - 21
3. maXXXpower - 20
4. Vat-Zero - 17
4. Dark - 17
6. Omar - 14
7. Rang Flash - 8
8. Dark Meow - 7
9. Tai - 2
9. Rang's Friend - 2

I'll try to get an Excel Screenshot for you guys to look at. Anywoodle, last Saturday was fun. We should do it again sometime.

Rang Flash

Smash Journeyman
Wow I hope I do better next time. Not that I was up against poor competition or anything.

STB owns. Yoko and G-mo need to be in the top 15 or something.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Did I really only win 7 rounds? My confidence went down a little lol. AZ is just too good ^.- I'll do better next time tho.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
GOD, I HATE BRYAN!!!!!!!!!!!

But he's my son. I'm at a crossroads.

But yeah, that was a great day.

Dark Meow: AZ is too good. But SW is too good too.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
They're on my computer, I just have to start uploading on to YouTube.

Shouldn't be too long. They should all be up by the end of this week.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Okay, I really wanna watch the video where Light pwnd that marth's recovery with turnips, it was awesome...

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
but saying Light is too good is no where near as much fun as rubbing it in someone's face ^.^

Top Bottom