• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Stage Discussion- New Minor Update 19/4

Dynamism

Smash Lord
I like the pit in hyrule

And where can I find these fests it talks about. I haven't had a challenge since the first year melee was released and that would be SOOOOOOOOOO FUUUUUN!!!!!
I'm a west canada guy!

My buddies are good and all but I have to fight 2 vs one so I actually have to try and I want a good 1v1

Weed

Smash Lord
Where in west Canada?
if you live in vancouver i'd like to play you :p
edit: yeah, the pit in hyrule isnt horrible, but it lets newbs live for too long >_>

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter

i'm sure liking the look of this stage, kinda like the Ice climbers stage going up except that i hated that stage and was the least one I ever played on because it sucked! but i'm seeing that this one has a differnt twist like climbing vines

Dynamism

Smash Lord

i'm sure liking the look of this stage, kinda like the Ice climbers stage going up except that i hated that stage and was the least one I ever played on because it sucked! but i'm seeing that this one has a differnt twist like climbing vines
Just what I hoped, someone that likes it. I thought the Ice Climbers stage was a good concept but it was almost too anoying, small and moved FAST!

Weed

Smash Lord

Yeah, and an ancient ruins kind of theme that could be really fun, and not the suckfest that was Ice mountain
@Dynamism: ahh..Kelowna..well if you ever come to Vancouver let me know xD

Desruprot

Smash Lord
Well that stage was banned from Melee Compititions also, This one looks ok, I hope it slowly rises, also it mentions something interesting about there actually being a top? I wonder if its K Rool who will jump on the stage and cause everything to fall our from under you breaking it in half at least

Dynamism

Smash Lord
Yeah, and an ancient ruins kind of theme that could be really fun, and not the suckfest that was Ice mountain
@Dynamism: ahh..Kelowna..well if you ever come to Vancouver let me know xD
This opens it up for some awsome artic level that the Climbers deserve to live in
@Weed My aunt lives in Bernaby, I might visit her this summer!!!! You near there?

Weed

Smash Lord
Well that stage was banned from Melee Compititions also, This one looks ok, I hope it slowly rises, also it mentions something interesting about there actually being a top? I wonder if its K Rool who will jump on the stage and cause everything to fall our from under you breaking it in half at least
But then he wont be playable..and all will be lost :(

Dynamism

Smash Lord
That would be a cool way to unlock Krool. Have a battle that lasts to the end then he apeears and when the battles over he challenges you.
I hope it moves Rainbow Cruise speed, that's perfect!

Weed

Smash Lord
This opens it up for some awsome artic level that the Climbers deserve to live in
@Weed My aunt lives in Bernaby, I might visit her this summer!!!! You near there?
Its about a 20 minute trip via skytrain (subway), just schedule a meeting place whenever you come and I can be there :D

Dynamism

Smash Lord
Its about a 20 minute trip via skytrain (subway), just schedule a meeting place whenever you come and I can be there :D
Sure. If not then I want to battle you in Brawl!
I'm sure I'll be heading down there sometime before then. What's the best way to contact you? This forum?

Now that DKs got this, The Climbers could have a mountain top and an Ice Berg YES!

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
in ur Wii, savin' hyrule from t3h twilight... By t
make a hyrule temple minus the lower part, and we'd have a kickass stage
Oh, I like the lower bit. But not because it lets us stay alive for longer. It's good to incorporate it into battle strategies.

Also, I love watching people bounce around at around 300%. It's funny to watch. You'd think at that speed, they'd take damage, but no...

Dynamism

Smash Lord
Oh, I like the lower bit. But not because it lets us stay alive for longer. It's good to incorporate it into battle strategies.

Also, I love watching people bounce around at around 300%. It's funny to watch. You'd think at that speed, they'd take damage, but no...
It's like the only SUDDEN DEATH in melee that comes naturally LOL

OmegaXXII

That would be a cool way to unlock Krool. Have a battle that lasts to the end then he apeears and when the battles over he challenges you.
I hope it moves Rainbow Cruise speed, that's perfect!
I'm hoping the same that it doesn't move fast at all, it would be interesting to see K.Rool, or someone from jungle beat at the very top the first time you go into it and the top but I doubt it...hmm... wonder what could be at the top

Dynamism

Smash Lord
qft lol
but yeah, pm me on this forum, im dying to play you already, who do you main?
@ Weed ........Actually....I've never mained anyone!
At first I started a fast guy and swords men cycle (of course) then I branched off from there.
I don't no if it counts as maining but I've recently been Kirby and Mewtwo alot, mainly for fun and seeing if I could get better (not working so much)
Before that I learnt wavedashing about two months ago and moonwalking ect. so I went through a Luigi and C.Falcon faze
I tend to be invincible with Pickachu, Ness, Ice Climbers ect. But that's only because no one else I've ever played has been good with them LOL
Really? I think my best are Link, Samus, Falco, Luigi, Ganondorf, C.Falcon, Pickachu, Fox and umm....Mario, Marth maybe??

I'm sorry I just don't know..LOL
Maybe you can clear for me who my best guys are.

A mountain top would be cool for the Ice Climbers, pun, I want to see some blizards BABY

Desruprot

Smash Lord
Blizzards...You would not want to see King K Rool? or anyone else, if there going to into blizzards they might as well continue into a fortress and then into the Flying Crock...

Weed

Smash Lord
@ Weed ........Actually....I've never mained anyone!
At first I started a fast guy and swords men cycle (of course) then I branched off from there.
I don't no if it counts as maining but I've recently been Kirby and Mewtwo alot, mainly for fun and seeing if I could get better (not working so much)
Before that I learnt wavedashing about two months ago and moonwalking ect. so I went through a Luigi and C.Falcon faze
I tend to be invincible with Pickachu, Ness, Ice Climbers ect. But that's only because no one else I've ever played has been good with them LOL
Really? I think my best are Link, Samus, Falco, Luigi, Ganondorf, C.Falcon, Pickachu, Fox and umm....Mario, Marth maybe??

I'm sorry I just don't know..LOL
Maybe you can clear for me who my best guys are.

A mountain top would be cool for the Ice Climbers, pun, I want to see some blizards BABY
Doesn't matter who you use then, whoever feels natural...I play Bowser and Falcon.

Back on topic, who thinks what the next stage might be?

OmegaXXII

Maybe it would but with some major improments, especially the rate of the stage movement, but I doubt we'll see one because i don't think thee Ice climbers will make it, but it would be nice to see a winter stage which i've always like..oh wait yoshi's seasons

Dynamism

Smash Lord
Maybe it would but with some major improments, especially the rate of the stage movement, but I doubt we'll see one because i don't think thee Ice climbers will make it, but it would be nice to see a winter stage which i've always like..oh wait yoshi's seasons
You... Ice.... Whan!
Seriously, Yoshis stage seasons
Big deal, that's just back round. If it get slippery or something with winter season than cool but the Ice Climbers will return with a stage that will make you sa"Thank you oh great Popo, make love to me Nana." And will will be sad you ever doubted them.
ACtually. If they were replaced with Bubble Bobble I wouldn't mind :p

I totally forgot about Mario Circuit. That would be a good midnight kicker tonight

Weed

Smash Lord
King Dedede's castle roof omg..
From all my Kirby memories..that place I remember the most
I could fight there all day

OmegaXXII

You... Ice.... Whan!
Seriously, Yoshis stage seasons
Big deal, that's just back round. If it get slippery or something with winter season than cool but the Ice Climbers will return with a stage that will make you sa"Thank you oh great Popo, make love to me Nana." And will will be sad you ever doubted them.
ACtually. If they were replaced with Bubble Bobble I wouldn't mind :p

I totally forgot about Mario Circuit. That would be a good midnight kicker tonight

I hope they don't come back cuz they sucked at least their moveset did, the only way I would accept them coming back is if they got a totally new moveset, and I knew the yoshi's seasons is only the background but not the stage itself, I meant that i want to see an actually winter stage with snow, ice like a super mario bros 2 stage where there was ice, and yea Mario Circuit might be one of the next update very soon perhapps maybe this week which would be great

Top Bottom