• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Stage Discussion- New Minor Update 19/4

Fartemup

Smash Journeyman
I totally forgot about Mario Circuit. That would be a good midnight kicker tonight
Considering that we just got Rumble Falls yesterday, I don't think that we will get another stage tonight/tomorrow, but who knows?

Mario Circuit, Kirby's stage, castle, or Pit's stage.

Or maybe Snake's stage.
No way... my third guess was a Kid Icarus stage, lol.

Hmm...will the Halberd be Kirby's stage or MK's?
I'm thinking that The Halberd will be Kirby's because it will be the Kirby series.

But for tonight..... I figure either Game Mode (please explain Fri.), How To Play, or Item.

Weed

Smash Lord
I have to agree with Johnknight1...we need a stage based off an airship from SMB3.
Man..the Tank-Army level from smb3 was his idea, the airship was mine x_X
<3 taking needless credit lol
How about Marth's stage.....Marth.....Marth music.....Marth special moves....Marth Final Smash.....And a video of Marths stage and it's crazy special antics, yeah......
Dont forget Marth's new taunt

Crzy

Smash Journeyman
You know, Rumble Falls actually reminds me of that exploding planet mini game for Melee. The one where you have to keep climbing the stage so the lava doesn't burn you and such. Not to mention a strong similarity to the Ice Climbers stage.

The stage should be interesting though..even though I hate the Ice Climbers stage on Melee, I think this one would be fun.

Fartemup

Smash Journeyman
I think that The Halberd will be considered a Kirby stage, because it is from the Kirby series, but I think it will be more recognized as Meta Knight because in modes like All-Star or whatever, you will face Meta Knight at The Halberd.

XenoGuard

Smash Journeyman
I think that The Halberd will be considered a Kirby stage, because it is from the Kirby series, but I think it will be more recognized as Meta Knight because in modes like All-Star or whatever, you will face Meta Knight at The Halberd.
Yeah it's from the kirby series, but if brawl stick to it's roots, we'll see more then one of a level from a series. I mean, In melee we had 3 kirby stages

Dynamism

Smash Lord
I'll be semi-&quot;dead&quot; for a while after Fe
Yeah, but we probably won't...
Would you have said there wouldn't be 3 kirby stages in melee?

Agreed, if we get Dedede as well, we might be able to expect 4 Kirby stages...
Maybe more, Meta Knights, K.Ds, Dreamland 64, Fountain or melee Dreamland and maybe a new one

Yeah it's from the kirby series, but if brawl stick to it's roots, we'll see more then one of a level from a series. I mean, In melee we had 3 kirby stages
Around two per character is enough, that's basically what it was in melee

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Alright, so I always imagined King Dedede as an ICs clone if he were to make it into Smash. I wasn't alright with that at all until I came to the decision that maybe if the ICs were taken out of the game, and replaced with King Dedede, I could accept it.

Take out two glitchy and very annoying little hammer swinging deviants and replace them with one bigger, heavier, slower, penguin version of themself that's just as powerful as both combined?

Yea... I could live with that.

Fartemup

Smash Journeyman
Yea, if their solo uB wasn't totally worthless then they would stand a chance in matches. I mean I understand that they had to make their solo uB worse. It makes sense... but they didn't have to butcher it and remove the attack from their arsenal altogether!

I mean come on.
I suppose I can't disagree with that...but at least you have their Smash B as a recovery without Nana...
If they ARE put in Brawl, which I don't think they will... they will probably make the Up-B higher and furthur on solo, and lower for Popo with both. The height Popo goes is ridiculously unesesscary.

Fartemup

Smash Journeyman
Not necessarily unnecessary. (Try saying that five times fast.) If you were eay below, there was at least some hope for you with up-B...
Oh no... don't get me wrong (because I main IC), that Up-B has totally saved me from the very bottom of stages like FD and Fountain of Dreams (didnt notice they are both FD, lol) multiple times before. Of course I had to sacrifice Nana, but still it saved me.

I just think it's unfair...

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
I don't think Nana's ever killed me but Nana PICKS ON ME PURPOSELY!

I swear to you I'm not lying. I suck as the ICs and I suck at fighting them. They are, no joke, my worst competition. But the thing is, my friends don't capitalize on this because whenever I'm on the field against the ICs, Nana will go OUT OF HER WAY to give he short jabs and rack up small damage. Thus, she leaves my friends, who are usually flying back to the stage at this point, hanging because Nana isn't there to help them recover.

My friend loves the ICs, he mains them, but refuses to play them against me on the sole fact that his Nana will be more concentrated on me than him. I swear, whatever I did to that ****** in a past life she's pissed off about it.

Dynamism

Smash Lord
I'll be semi-&quot;dead&quot; for a while after Fe
Huh? What's that supposed to mean?

Who do you main?
I really don't know
I've been asked before but I really have no idea. I do better against my local buddies with ICs but over all Im probably better with YL. It could be anybody. I don't really have an answer for you LOL

Either way I will defend the ICs because they kick *** all the same
They need a better stage though

Top Bottom