• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I'm sorry but, if you're going to argue FOR Shy Guy, arguing a specific one is stupid. I would go about it arguing for the Red Shy Guy representing all Shy Guys ever. Secondly I would make him a Yoshi character simply because as a Mario character he does not stand up to other more likely characters like: Bowser Jr, Toad, Daisy, Paper Mario ect. You can use Shiro the white Shy Guy as an alternate color, along with his yellow, green, black and blue colors. His moveset would need to be uniquely fantastic for me to even consider him a condender.

Plus, if we're assuming him as a Yoshi character, he has the Baby Bros and Kamek as Competition. They're a little less daunting then the Prince of the Koopa Kingdom and Mushroom Kingdom's main resident. I guess you would also have to argue that the dormant Yoshi series needs a new rep. (I wouldn't mind, but I like everything) I would like to see a Shy Guy character make use of his Stilts from Yoshi story. If his moveset was soley unique (No tennis rackets) and based more off the Yoshi games I wouldn't mind him.

I'm pro Kamek if Yoshi needs another character. Kamek vs. Shy Guy is debatable. New rep vs. Leaving Yoshi single is much harder to debate.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Sakurai basically said no generic characters. Why has this conversation gone on so long?
Because no one bothered to stop it. I saw it going on for the past two days. It can be argued, but the arguements should be better.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Sakurai basically said no generic characters. Why has this conversation gone on so long?
Don't ever recall he said no generic characters. As far as I know, that's just a rumor fueled by people not wanting "generic" characters like Toad.

I don't know why this went so long, I'm almost happy a midterm and Jill in Marvel have occupied me.

So yeah, about that KOF mode. I think a lot of people would love it if you could select up to five characters per player and play each other where instead of lives, you have characters. And just to be clear, you can't switch out characters. You stay with that character until it dies.

It could easily be a new type of tournament format.

DemonDream

Smash Rookie
Don't ever recall he said no generic characters. As far as I know, that's just a rumor fueled by people not wanting "generic" characters like Toad.

I don't know why this went so long, I'm almost happy a midterm and Jill in Marvel have occupied me.

So yeah, about that KOF mode. I think a lot of people would love it if you could select up to five characters per player and play each other where instead of lives, you have characters. And just to be clear, you can't switch out characters. You stay with that character until it dies.

I see where your going with this. Like insubspace where the extra characters on the left are shown to represent the characters on that level? Why not have TWO tournament modes?

My idea for tournament is tag team. Two characters against anothr pair of two and just slug it out on a random stage. Quite an obvious idea, but they can make it work right?

Zap tackle

Smash Journeyman
Well generic minions might be a better term as I'm pretty sure the Pokemon characters and Yoshi fit the definition of generic characters. Personally, I think generic characters like Pikachu, Yoshi, and Toad who have made a large impact on their respective series should be playable characters while those generic characters that have no singular representative (enemies like goombas and koopas) should not be playable.

asia_catdog_blue

Smash Ace
King of Fighters-like mode.

Discuss.
Hmm. Both KOF and SSB do kinda have the same premise.

You could probably call the latter, "The King of Smashers."

You also have to showcase "SET" Teams if that were to happen. Red M, Green L, and Peach, for one.

DekuBoy

Smash Lord
Well generic minions might be a better term as I'm pretty sure the Pokemon characters and Yoshi fit the definition of generic characters. Personally, I think generic characters like Pikachu, Yoshi, and Toad who have made a large impact on their respective series should be playable characters while those generic characters that have no singular representative (enemies like goombas and koopas) should not be playable.
Pokemon perhaps, but there has always been THE Yoshi and THE Toad who have played important roles in their series.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
Really? I'm not sure about that because Yoshi's Island for example would have different Yoshis carry Mario throughout the game, and up until Galaxy, IIRC, the Toads who weren't Toadsworth basically acted the same.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
The only time I can recall that "Thy Yoshi" is specifically pointed out is in a spin-off game where green is the only playable character. Yoshi's Island, Story, YIDS, NSMBW all have a variety of Yoshi colors. "

ryuu seika

Smash Master
You can use Shiro the white Shy Guy as an alternate color, along with his yellow, green, black and blue colors.
I was going for the other way round, picking a specific Shy Guy and using the generics as alternate colours.

I would like to see a Shy Guy character make use of his Stilts from Yoshi story. If his moveset was soley unique (No tennis rackets) and based more off the Yoshi games I wouldn't mind him.
This is how I'd like him. Perhaps even ditching the Fly Guy outfit in favour of Stilts as his UpB (near instant added height aerially or protection on the ground but no real damage or knockback potential).

Having had it in SubSpace, I see no reason why we shouldn't have got this in multiplayer already.

The only time I can recall that "Thy Yoshi" is specifically pointed out is in a spin-off game where green is the only playable character. Yoshi's Island, Story, YIDS, NSMBW all have a variety of Yoshi colors. "
In Super Mario 64 you met "Yoshi" after getting all 120 stars and even in Yoshi's Island, it was "Yoshi" who found Baby Mario, not "a yoshi". There has always been a specific Yoshi alongside the generic ones.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
About the stilts idea, were you imagining them to grow vertically, or simply appearing in their full height (in which case he magically appears on the foot stools near the top) instantly when UpB is pressed? The vertical growth sounds pretty good IMO, and my next question is: were you thinking of the Shy Guy being able to walk with stilts?

Zap tackle

Smash Journeyman
This is quite true. Ironically, Yoshi's brawl trophy mentions only about the Yoshi species as a whole (his final smash trophy is different). Toad's trophy, however, mentions mainly about the character named Toad as opposed to his species.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Well I was thikning that IF he had silts they would allow for a third jump. He would have his two jumps, and then up b would lift you up faster then you were falling and you could hop off of them. That's the proplem I have with slow growing. What about the stilts blast out of the ground quickly? No just instantly them being there.

What about the stilts being sort of like Wario's bike? An item that can be left on-stage and broken by opponents, but easily picked up by Shy guy. They could be used for walking, but be sloww. If we were to use Shy guy's trip from Yoshi Story as a forward B? Like he runs and trips, sliding a bit. Maybe have some sort of small flame effect being used from sliding? Anyways. he could use the stilts and since they are easy to jump off of/stop using he could use the forward smash while coming off of the stilts. I would like his moveset to involve the stilts a lot. I think this sort of mid-air moveset could be very unique.

Smash Moveset?

Basic Smash: "Shy guy's toy chest" He pulls some sort of item out of his pocket. The items would be random ones, maybe referencing Yoshi Story/Island and the Paper Mario level. Some items do more damage. They would work like peaches in the sense that they are pick-up-able. They aren't re-regrabable, but two can be thown in secussesion. Ex: Up to two of these Items can be on screen at once. So while your opponent is reacting to the first item, you can be throwing a second. So really, it's a faster, non-grab-able version of Peach's Turnips.

Up Smash: "Stilts" Stilts swiftly luanch from the ground rising your shy guy higher on top of them. You're able to get off of them pretty easily. You can use all your attacks (except your down ones) while in this position. A combo of two or three attacks from above, from behind, or the front will knock him off the stilts. I'm not sure if they should be indesructable or not.

Side Smash: "Flame trip" Shy guy trips/hurts the opponent. If he uses the attack while running, the trip goes further with flames, and does more damage. From walking it doesn't go as far, no flames, less damage.

Down Smash: "Sheild Twirl" Similar to Mario's taunt, Shy Guy lifts off the ground and twirls for a second. This is a sort of sheild that both blocks attacks/projectiles, but hurts your opponent if they run into it.

Comments? Better Ideas?

Fawfulcopter

Smash Apprentice
Brawl was decent. The other two games were amazing.
I take issue with this comment.
Brawl was good, and I can see where some would be coming from, saying Melee was better(Though I disagree).
But Brawl is at least 5x better than Super Smash Bros 64. Maybe you grew up with the game; I didn't, but playing it today, it's terrible. The best thing to come out of SSB64 was the sequels.
Oh, and the commercial.

As for the discussion topic?
Well, there seem to be two.
Topic one:
I am usually opposed to generic minion characters unless there's a character of that species that's major enough to be represented, ie; I'd hate a Koopa in Smash, but Koops would be fine.
There's only three exceptions to that rule, in my mind:
Shy Guy, Waddle Dee and Primid.
Shy Guy because it's iconic to the Yoshi series, and could totes have a good moveset, considering a good amount of reference to draw upon(One of my big generic character issues is the moveset; sure, it's theortically possible, but it'd end up samey and boring). Also because besides Babies(Urgh) and Kamek(Whom I would kill to put in SSB), its really the only way for Yoshi series to go.
Waddle Dee because of a theoretically cool moveset(Considering various Waddle Dee variations, such as Spear, Archer and Parasol), major singular character in the show(Yes yes, I know it doesn't count, but you can't say the TV adaptations don't have SOME influence on included characters(Pokemon, anyone? Alright, Pikachu, Mewtwo and PT you COULD argue were added due to them being major in the games, but Pichu, Jigglypuff and Lucario? All anime.), and also perhaps because BiTF represents Waddle Dee as a singular character, a lone minion for the talentless, kirby-getting Dedede.
Primid because it'd have plenty of moveset potential, an original SSB playable character could be cool and he's the only one thus far that seems plausible, and because there's no reason that they can't create a specifc character for the species, so as to give him relevance in the SSE2.

Topic 2:
KOF-Style? What's that?
Is that the thing where when one character dies you switch to another and have a team? Cause that'd be cool.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Why do you say Brawl is good? Why do you think 64 is bad? Not disagreeing with you or anything, you're just not saying why.

And yes KOF-style refers to that.

Fawfulcopter

Smash Apprentice
I say Brawl is good because I get more wnjoyment out of it. I can certainly see why some prefer Melee; the gameplay and physics and even balance is better suited for competitive play in Melee.
But I play SSB with friends; I play it for fun, not to win. I'm not a tourneyman; as evidenced by my enjoyment of 75m and insistence on using items. And I think Brawl's suited better to hanging out with the guys to have a roarin' good time.

As for 64, this shouldn't really be the first thing to say, but the graphics...let's just say they haven't aged well. And by haven't aged well, I mean YAY, Triangles and Boxes and nothing else!
Even SM64 had better polygons than this! Heck, Star fox on SNES had better graphics than this!
Yes yes, they did good for the time, but I never played SSB64 at the time. I have played it now, and let me tell ya, the graphics are painful to the eye. By which I mean, they look like they could poke you in the eye.

Then there's the major things they added in Melee and Brawl. Like...SIDE B MOVES. and...SIDE ANYTHING. and...NOT CLUNKY CONTROLS. And heck, wasn't part of the fun in Melee and Brawl collecting Trophies? Guess what's not in this game...Crazy Hand. Just sayin'.

SM64 is by no means a terrible game, but insisting it's better than Brawl is like insisting that Dog Poo is tastier than Caviar(Although I wouldn't know, I've never tasted either).

Oh yeah, and I also like Brawl for the selection. 35 characters is a reasonable amount, although me and several other would certainly have liked more. But considering there's actually 55 different characters programmed(Including the bosses; not sure if they really count), it's more betterer that way.
Then the stages. Like I said, I'm not a 'Final Destination or bust' type-tourneyman. Probably my favorite stage in this game is Pictochat, although Spear Pillar, Temple, Warioware and Big Blue come close.

Items also got a huge boost, although there's a few lame ones(Smoke Ball anyone?) and I cannot comprehend the lack of Parasol or invis. device.
Even if they DID have liscencing issues with the IBD(InvisiBility Device), couldn't they just use the Vanish Box?
Oh, and the Red Shell was cool too.

Also, yes, that'd be awesomazing.

DemonDream

Smash Rookie
I say Brawl is good because I get more wnjoyment out of it. I can certainly see why some prefer Melee; the gameplay and physics and even balance is better suited for competitive play in Melee.
But I play SSB with friends; I play it for fun, not to win. I'm not a tourneyman; as evidenced by my enjoyment of 75m and insistence on using items. And I think Brawl's suited better to hanging out with the guys to have a roarin' good time.

As for 64, this shouldn't really be the first thing to say, but the graphics...let's just say they haven't aged well. And by haven't aged well, I mean YAY, Triangles and Boxes and nothing else!
Even SM64 had better polygons than this! Heck, Star fox on SNES had better graphics than this!
Yes yes, they did good for the time, but I never played SSB64 at the time. I have played it now, and let me tell ya, the graphics are painful to the eye. By which I mean, they look like they could poke you in the eye.

Then there's the major things they added in Melee and Brawl. Like...SIDE B MOVES. and...SIDE ANYTHING. and...NOT CLUNKY CONTROLS. And heck, wasn't part of the fun in Melee and Brawl collecting Trophies? Guess what's not in this game...Crazy Hand. Just sayin'.

SM64 is by no means a terrible game, but insisting it's better than Brawl is like insisting that Dog Poo is tastier than Caviar(Although I wouldn't know, I've never tasted either).

Oh yeah, and I also like Brawl for the selection. 35 characters is a reasonable amount, although me and several other would certainly have liked more. But considering there's actually 55 different characters programmed(Including the bosses; not sure if they really count), it's more betterer that way.
Then the stages. Like I said, I'm not a 'Final Destination or bust' type-tourneyman. Probably my favorite stage in this game is Pictochat, although Spear Pillar, Temple, Warioware and Big Blue come close.

Items also got a huge boost, although there's a few lame ones(Smoke Ball anyone?) and I cannot comprehend the lack of Parasol or invis. device.
Even if they DID have liscencing issues with the IBD(InvisiBility Device), couldn't they just use the Vanish Box?
Oh, and the Red Shell was cool too.

Also, yes, that'd be awesomazing.
He prolly did grow up with the game! SSB64 was a good game for it's time, but now we've been able to take that game, and change it into Melee. Then we've taken Melee and changed that into Brawl!

ryuu seika

Smash Master
Well I was thikning that IF he had silts they would allow for a third jump. He would have his two jumps, and then up b would lift you up faster then you were falling and you could hop off of them. That's the proplem I have with slow growing. What about the stilts blast out of the ground quickly? No just instantly them being there.
Jumping off the stilts is an interesting idea. As I had it, they would simply raise him up by twice his height before sending him into freefall. I'm not sure whether or not the extra jump would be too good but if not it seems like a good idea. As for them appearing instantly, I think almost instantly would look better. Just a couple of frames of stilt rising animation would suffice and he wouldn't fall much in that time.

What about the stilts being sort of like Wario's bike? An item that can be left on-stage and broken by opponents, but easily picked up by Shy guy. They could be used for walking, but be sloww.
I don't like the idea of leaving them onstage but I had planned for stilt walking already (and yes, it'd be sloww). On stilts, the Shy Guy would be hard to hit but he could still be knocked back a bit by hitting the stilts, leaving him in a bad position if knocked off the edge.

If we were to use Shy guy's trip from Yoshi Story as a forward B? Like he runs and trips, sliding a bit. Maybe have some sort of small flame effect being used from sliding?
I seem to remember something about a (red Shy Guy running while holding a (plate of?) something flaming, then tripping up and the flames spewing out infront, looking a lot like those lines of flame that rotate in bowser levels.
I've no idea where this mental image comes from but it seems like exactly what you're going for and an excellent forward B for him.

Anyways. he could use the stilts and since they are easy to jump off of/stop using he could use the forward smash while coming off of the stilts. I would like his moveset to involve the stilts a lot. I think this sort of mid-air moveset could be very unique.
Now I see why you want that stilt jump. This is perfect!

Basic Smash: "Shy guy's toy chest" He pulls some sort of item out of his pocket. The items would be random ones, maybe referencing Yoshi Story/Island and the Paper Mario level. Some items do more damage. They would work like peaches in the sense that they are pick-up-able. They aren't re-regrabable, but two can be thown in secussesion. Ex: Up to two of these Items can be on screen at once. So while your opponent is reacting to the first item, you can be throwing a second. So really, it's a faster, non-grab-able version of Peach's Turnips.
It works but it doesn't feel quite as great as the first two. Also, it might work having him throw fruit (which hurts on hitting but heals when eaten) with a small chance of a chili (damages when eaten) or a happy heart (grants starman status when eaten). This is just a suggestion though and I'm not sure it's any better. Plus, it seems to cut out a reference to another appearance in favour of Yoshi's Story, which probably isn't a good thing, despite my love of that game.

Up Smash: "Stilts"
I think it would work better as: "Stilts" Stilts swiftly launch from the Shy Guy's feet raising him up by about twice his height. From here, you can move but not attack, possibly doing minor damage by walking on people. While on stilts in the air, you have no ability to move sideways and are stuck in fast fall. You can, however, jump off the stilts with ease, making this drawback negligible. After jumping from the stilts, the Shy Guy has no more jumps, regardless of how many he had left before but may perform any other aerial move, including specials. Like with regular jumps, this can be both short and long hopped. The stilts are indestructible but a single hit to the Shy Guy will knock him off and into freefall temporarily (think knocking someone out of Firefox) and while a hit to the stilts will do no damage (and not knock him off), he will still receive knockback and hitstun. The knockback varies with percentage but not the move he is hit with. The stun is a set amount.

Side Smash: "Flame trip"
Based on my vision: "Flambe" A plate of flaming food appears in the Shy Guy's hands and he immediately falls forwards (adds horizontal momentum for recovery). If either he or the meal hit the opponent, they take damage (fire if it's the meal) and the move ends. If the meal makes contact with the stage and the move was not activated from his idle pose, flames pour from it a short way forward, also doing fire damage. When he uses this move, any prior momentum is kept, causing him to slide slightly. This also adds the the distance the flames travel.

Down Smash: "Sheild Twirl"
I don't know where this comes from and would rather go for something like this as a reference to Mario Kart: "Figure Skate" The Shy Guy 'jumps' into the air on ice skates to perform a pirouette. This move adds only a little height. The spinning motion deflects projectiles and harms enemies but some attacks can get through. Goes into a brief special fall at the end where he keeps the skates for foot hitboxes.
May be better as a normal aerial move without the special fall.

I've noticed that he gets a lot of recovery but I don't think that's a major problem as, like Mr.G&W, the Shy Guy would be nearly as light as Kirby without any of the floatiness (maybe even less than G&W) or the sextuple jump. Major recovery ability would be needed for him and I like the way it works into his combos.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
@ryuu_seika

Usamsh Stilts: I like most of what you had to say about the stilts, but what do you think about it taking a combo of 2 or 3 hits to knock him off the stilts? and are the stilts Imobile? what do you suggest happens to the stilts when he jumps off of them? When he is on the stilts, can he turn around? I think he definitely should be able to. And I think he should be able to walk slowly with them.

Fsmash Trip: Works fine for me, I like the plate Idea. Does the range of the attack still depend on if he is running or if he is walking?

Bsmash Sheild: I was thinking of in Yoshi Story, if you kill an enemy a certain way (I think it's by throwing an egg at them) they do a weird twirl mid-air before popping and disappearing. This move is definitely up to changing entirely. I have no problem if someone thinks of another.

Dsmash: Toy Chest: This one is up for change as well, I liked the idea of him being able to throw object's while in mid-air because it was a way to stop people from comboing hin and ultimately knocking him off his stilts. If you can think of a smash move he can use while still he is firmly on the stilts then I'm up for it. I think a different Idea then the fruit one, just because I don't want to heal my enemies. :p

Also, I don't mind a Mario Kart reference, so long as whatever he is doing is unique to him. So the skating would be fine. But I would prefer a Yoshi Story/Island Paper Mario ect. reference. Should we make a full moveset? I will if I know every move he needs.

ryuu seika

Smash Master
Usamsh Stilts: I like most of what you had to say about the stilts, but what do you think about it taking a combo of 2 or 3 hits to knock him off the stilts?
I think 1 hit specifically to him and not the stilts should be how it works. That's how it worked in Yoshi's Story and I feel it's the best way.

and are the stilts Imobile? what do you suggest happens to the stilts when he jumps off of them? When he is on the stilts, can he turn around? I think he definitely should be able to. And I think he should be able to walk slowly with them.
I addressed walking but forgot to add it to the move info. Not only should it be possible (very slowly) but it might be good for it to deal minor damage. Turning is a definite yes. Any movement besides turning and jumping shouldn't be possible in the air though.
I'd suggest that the stilts fall away, disappearing on contact with the ground or after a certain time, whichever is first.

Fsmash Trip: Works fine for me, I like the plate Idea. Does the range of the attack still depend on if he is running or if he is walking?
I guess I didn't make that clear either. More momentum means both him and the flames slide further so yes.

Bsmash Sheild: I was thinking of in Yoshi Story, if you kill an enemy a certain way (I think it's by throwing an egg at them) they do a weird twirl mid-air before popping and disappearing. This move is definitely up to changing entirely. I have no problem if someone thinks of another.
I remember that now. Don't they kind of turn 2D for it? Maybe that should be a dodge move.

Dsmash: Toy Chest: This one is up for change as well, I liked the idea of him being able to throw object's while in mid-air because it was a way to stop people from comboing hin and ultimately knocking him off his stilts. If you can think of a smash move he can use while still he is firmly on the stilts then I'm up for it. I think a different Idea then the fruit one, just because I don't want to heal my enemies. :p
Part of the idea was that you had the first chance to get it if used up close but I'm not sure it was a good idea myself. I like the sound of the using the toybox but I'm not sure how would be best to do it.

Also, I don't mind a Mario Kart reference, so long as whatever he is doing is unique to him. So the skating would be fine. But I would prefer a Yoshi Story/Island Paper Mario ect. reference. Should we make a full moveset? I will if I know every move he needs.
Yeah, specials should probably be things that are from his more important appearances while minor things like that can be A moves. Skates for Nair?

EDIT: and would it be possible to use the colour changing ability in some way?

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
We could take out the dodge/sheild and replace it with the color change ability?If we somehow made it so the Shy Guy himself wouldn't change colors. Mayeb his belt? The colors changing would un into the same problem Megaman has. We couldn't tell the characters apart if there is two in a singl battle. We could go one of three ways.

The colors could make certain moves weaker when the opponent hits him:

1) Red = less affected by physical attacks
Blue = Less affected by Projectiles
Yellow = Less affected by Items

2) Red = less affected by Fire based moves
Blue = less affected byt water based moves
Yellow = Lightning
Green = Grass
Black = Explosives

OR we could make it that the colors change is stats slightly.

Red: Does slighty more damage with physical moves
Blue: Slightly faster
Yellow: Slightly heavier
Green: Throw Projectiles/Items slightly further.

I don't know how this could work. But it's an Idea for sure. I feel like this move could give him a play stratagy that doesn't have to depend on stilts. Giving more player variety.

ryuu seika

Smash Master
Nah, I'm not sure on it either. Besides, if the colour of the actual Shy Guy doesn't change, it's just not right. Going for regular, pastel and dark versions instead of alt colours when selecting could solve that to some extent but I'm still not convinced.

I've been looking things up and if you want a regular projectile it seems to come down to his standard slingshot or more obscure watermelon pip spitting. There's nothing to say he has to have a regular projectile though.

Also, I'd like to have the spring involved somehow. Maybe Usmash or possibly as a chargeable UpB with stilts changing to neutral (the latter might be broken with kirby though).

And for the Final Smash, I'd say it's a choice between his reaper suit and scythe or his mask dropping off (face not visible to the player) and the opponent being severely damaged by the shock.

EDIT: actually, spring could possibly fire sideways and be like Green Missile.

DemonDream

Smash Rookie
*And for the Final Smash, I'd say it's a choice between his reaper suit and scythe or his mask dropping off (face not visible to the player) and the opponent being severely damaged by the shock.*

Ok, so would shy guy have a type of cinematic smash attack like Captain, or will his face be a dark shadow? If you can't decide, then, by default, reaper suit wins!

EpixAura

Smash Journeyman
Make Sakurai a character.

Get rid of tripping, make everything faster, fix hitstun.
Wait... that's Melee.

Make Melee, but with less gay combos, and more cool combos.

Make BlazBlu.

Use complex legal maneuvering to gain control of Project M, fix landing detection, improve the character models, and MAKE FALCON THE ONLY PLAYABLE CHARACTER!

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
All I did for now was flooding. Now, let me recap the latest idea I had before the Shy Guy one :

One thing that could be improved would be the use of the coins you gain in Melee / Brawl.

Apart of spending them when losing all your lives in Classic / Adventures on Very Hard and trying to get trophies from the Lottery for Melee and the Coin Launcher for Brawl, they don't serve many purposes.

I suggest to have things to buy with those coins, like special skins for stages / custom stages for example. Once bought, those custom skins could be activated by pressing a certain button before pushing A/Start/+ button.
I know some of you have given a quick look at this, but the more opinions from people who didn't see that idea, the merrier :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom