• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I'm just going to say, the Eggman/Robotnik argument is almost as pointless as the Ridley Size argument.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Eggman/Robotnik is a horrid idea. He is a terrible character in his own games, please don't bring him into other ones.

Shadow is better than Robotnik, but I would prefer if SEGA HAD TO HAVE ANOTHER ONE CHARACTER OR THEY WOULD DIE!!!!! (My Impression of a Sega Fan boy clearly needs work)

I would choose Nights. I just like her.

And whoever is complaining about Nintendo not having a "True fighting game"

Get Over IT.

How much space do costumes/clones take up? I've said this once and I'll say it again. If we can't have all the characters have there individual movesets what about costumes? Or clones that share the same slot as the person they are cloned from?

Ex: Pikachu has a smaller, lighter, weaker version of itself that is Pichu. No new moves just stat change. (Not that Pichu doesn't deserve a new moveset. I love Pichu)

Then again...I support every character...basically ever.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Then again...I support every character...basically ever.
Except Eggman, apparently. xD

But yeah, I support most characters unless they meet the following criteria:

- Are they Tingle?
- Are they from Sonic the Hedgehog, and not a main character?
- Are they from Sonic the Hedgehog, black(literally... not skin-wise), and/or a scientist?
- Do they wear green armor, and come from a science fiction series?
- Are they a background character who is only popular in the world of fanart and fanfiction, NSFW and otherwise?

If they meet any of those criteria, I'll just say no. The only exception is Gardevoir, I could live with that. <_<

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Except Eggman, apparently. xD

QUOTE]

No, I honestly like most characters. I like Midna, I like Suicune, I like Dixie, I like Daisy, I like Bowser Jr. ect.. I just think there are SO many interesting Nintendo characters. It's hard to hate one. I even like Tingle :)

I do NOT like:

Duck Hunt Dog, More Sonic characters(Love the characters, not for smash though), Waluigi, Birdo, and... that really is about it :p

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
I approve, although Wario wasn't cel-shaded, that was hand-drawn. You really WERE playing a cartoon.

There's a certain visual charisma lost by using CGI over hand-drawn animation, and I think it's readily apparent to most people when you constrast the two:

--

(I've got like 500 more examples but I'm trying to keep this simple)

Despite that, cel-shaded models tend to maintain a good degree of visual charisma and they're pretty flexible. I think it'd work well here, though I only advocate it over hand-drawn animation due to the overall efficiency of computer graphics that the devs are probably reliant on.

I could go on for hours about this, but I'm curious to see what other people think.
On the last part:

I see what you mean when you put the pictures side by side. I think though that the result is that in the NES day, you had to make that kind of art work. You had a character who was blocks, so the art helped define the character. The CGI was really a move do to how cheap it is, especially if you want fluent sprites.

I, myself, am indifferent to it. The style of the game doesn't mean much, just how fun the game is.

I'm kinda skimming the Chu/Arc conversation, but I will mention that a lack of familiarity won't hold a character back in Smash. A lack of appeal most definitely will, however.
I think that's a very good way to think about it!

In the West, it's generally agreed that Tingle is really annoying though there are some fans. And he's just using it as an example.
Thanks for clearing this up!

There shouldn't be many legal problems about expanding the series that are already in Brawl. Bigger problem is different 3rd party series (like Megaman).
The contracts for either character would likely be only for the game, not for other projects. It would be different for the next game. We don't know how hard it was to get either character.

RosalinaFan

Smash Rookie
Here is My Wish List:
*Rosalina (It's possible she can have a different moveset if she uses her wand or Polari (Example:Side + B = Polari Throw)
*Krystal (The Game Needs Krystal. Period :) )
*Chunky Kong (Can use his Special Abilities fFrom Donkey Kong 64 like throws a boulder.)
*Dixie Kong (If they pull it off, She can be Different then Diddy kong)
*Lanky Kong (Again can use his special abilties from Donkey Kong 64)
*Bowser Jr.
*Medli (She can use her wings as weapon and Use her harp for magic songs)
*Skull Kid
*Geno (I was sad he wasn't in brawl :'( )
*On 3DS ( I want a Smash Bros to play on the go! :D )
*Get rid of the Annoying Nintendog as an assist >:(
*Glooper Blooper
*The Manta Ray thing from SUper Mario Sunshine
*Lady Bow (she Can use some boos and her fan as a weapon)
*Meowth
*Amy Rose
*Knuckles
*Shadow the Hedgehog
*Rouge the bat
*Dr.Eggman as a Joke Character
*Ability to download DLC Characters on 3DS (Come on, you know this would be Epic and you could possibly get more of your favorite characters)
*Rawk Hawk
*Mallow
*Umm Wess?
*Trip has got to go =)

ToiseOfChoice

Smash Ace
How much space do costumes/clones take up? I've said this once and I'll say it again. If we can't have all the characters have there individual movesets what about costumes? Or clones that share the same slot as the person they are cloned from?

Ex: Pikachu has a smaller, lighter, weaker version of itself that is Pichu. No new moves just stat change. (Not that Pichu doesn't deserve a new moveset. I love Pichu)
I vaguely recall hearing that each individual recolor is technically its own model. Either way, they're rather small in file size, at least compared to something like songs and movies.

This is a good idea regardless of whether or not they change around certain properties between them. The biggest problem with adding new characters is the balancing act, and this avoids it. I wouldn't suggest adding just anyone though, probably just older characters (when applicable like Doc/Pichu) and a female PT.

On the last part:

I see what you mean when you put the pictures side by side. I think though that the result is that in the NES day, you had to make that kind of art work. You had a character who was blocks, so the art helped define the character. The CGI was really a move do to how cheap it is, especially if you want fluent sprites.

I, myself, am indifferent to it. The style of the game doesn't mean much, just how fun the game is..
Oh, don't get me wrong, I still like how Smash does it now. Though I wouldn't be surprised if Sakurai went with some different style to distance itself more from Melee/Brawl visually, and I'm just a big sucker for hand-drawn stuff:

Jaklub

Smash Journeyman
The contracts for either character would likely be only for the game, not for other projects. It would be different for the next game. We don't know how hard it was to get either character.
Yes. And, well, nobody can now be sure Sonic and Snake will come back in SSB4.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Quit trolling, I was referring to Master Chief. =P I'm honestly fine with Megaman.

Anyway, I think Sonic and Snake are actually pretty set. Snake is a favor, so he at least is practically guaranteed a return...unless Konami goes, "On second thought! No, we want Snake out."...

Sonic was in on fan popularity. I think that holds him in too...unless Sega goes, "On second thought! No, we want Sonic in a less successful game."... (kidding)

But yeah, you can never be 100% positive when it's a permission issue. =P

Fawfulcopter

Smash Apprentice
What do you guys think of the Laughing Dog, from Duck Hunt?
He can represent the NES's Software like ROB does for the Hardware, as Duck Hunt and SMB kick-started the NES together. He also can represent the Zapper and other Light Gun accessories, such as the Super Scope.
And he seems pretty likely, out of the various possible Historical characters, a la Game & Watch and ROB.
I mean, Sheriff would work, but he's not well known and he's not got a lot of moveset potential(Plus, he'd have Snake's problem of realistic guns). Diskun could work, but he doesn't really have any moves...or arms. Nester could work, but I doubt it'd happen. Captain N...I'll stop there. But nothing's really stopping Laughing Dog.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
What do you guys think of the Laughing Dog, from Duck Hunt?
He can represent the NES's Software like ROB does for the Hardware, as Duck Hunt and SMB kick-started the NES together. He also can represent the Zapper and other Light Gun accessories, such as the Super Scope.
And he seems pretty likely, out of the various possible Historical characters, a la Game & Watch and ROB.
I mean, Sheriff would work, but he's not well known and he's not got a lot of moveset potential(Plus, he'd have Snake's problem of realistic guns). Diskun could work, but he doesn't really have any moves...or arms. Nester could work, but I doubt it'd happen. Captain N...I'll stop there. But nothing's really stopping Laughing Dog.
Nester could work but I think it would be cool if the Mii's default appearance looks like Nester. I think it is fitting because Nester was one of the main characters in Pilotwings 64 and now the Miis are the main characters in Pilotwings Resort.

I do support the Duck Hunt Dog. The reasons you listed are pretty much why I think the Duck Hunt Dog would be an interesting addition to the huge roster despite his hatedom.

I even think that his inclusion could potentially redeem the dog when the players are surprised at how formidable and unique the dog is as a Smash fighter and the dog gains new fans. The haters can just beat up the dog. It is a win-win.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Nester could work but I think it would be cool if the Mii's default appearance looks like Nester. I think it is fitting because Nester was one of the main characters in Pilotwings 64 and now the Miis are the main characters in Pilotwings Resort.
Nester was created for a comic, so he isn't a character from a game (one of Sakurai's rules). Also, he isn't very well known and Pilotwing 64 wasn't well known.

I do support the Duck Hunt Dog. The reasons you listed are pretty much why I think the Duck Hunt Dog would be an interesting addition to the huge roster despite his hatedom.

I even think that his inclusion could potentially redeem the dog when the players are surprised at how formidable and unique the dog is as a Smash fighter and the dog gains new fans. The haters can just beat up the dog. It is a win-win.
One of Sakurai's rules is the character has to be able to fight. The Dog does not fight and just laughs at you or catches the ducks.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Smashchu, sometimes rules can be bent anyway. Have you seen R.O.B. fight before he got in Brawl? All he does is lift blocks/gyros and spin his arms around to carry/drop them. Have you seen Sheik fight before he/she/it got in Melee? All Sheik did was play the harp and disappear. Have you seen Captain Falcon fight before he got in SSB64? All he did was drive his race car. Sometimes we do get exceptions to the rules.

And besides, it is generally known that hunting dogs must have received training in hunting and catching prey. It would make sense for the Duck Hunt dog to take advantage of his occupation as a hunting dog in Smash where he would pounce and maul characters. Boring, I know, but throw in ducks, clay pigeons, and the hunter (the person playing Duck Hunt with the NES Zapper), and we could potentially end up with an interesting Smash fighter.

The dog could be the second quadruped fighter in Smash after Ivysaur. The dog could point in one direction, like hunting dogs do, and the hunter would shoot at the spot the dog is pointing at from the fourth wall. The dog could make ducks appear and the hunter would shoot the ducks down - opponents get hurt when they get caught in the blast. The dog could throw clay pigeons and the hunter would shoot them - opponents get hurt when they get caught in the blast. The dog could grab two ducks and fly away with them. I guess what I am saying is that his gameplay would probably revolve around the hunter shooting with the NES Zapper while the ducks and clay pigeons serve as "aiming cursors".

And even if Nester wasn't well-known, that isn't going to stop Nester from getting in Smash or even the Mii from looking like Nester in Smash if the Mii gets in. We got plenty of obscure characters in Smash anyway. And Nester is pretty well-known among long-time Nintendo Power readers. Oh, and R.O.B. wasn't a video game character. He was created to be a NES peripheral but hey, as long as R.O.B. is owned by Nintendo, it doesn't matter where R.O.B. came from. If Nintendo owns Nester, then it doesn't matter if he came from a comic book or not. That rule only applies to third-party characters, not Nintendo characters.

ToiseOfChoice

Smash Ace
But nothing's really stopping Laughing Dog.
Except the part where he has absolutely zero appeal.
thanks for keeping the thread alive, btw

This is a fancy way of suggesting that appeal is meaningless and any character ever is valid.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I am pretty sure there is something appealing about being able to finally beat up the Duck Hunt dog. :p

Before Brawl came out, IGN had a series of articles called "Smash It Up!" and they included the Duck Hunt dog as a character suggestion. I also watched a YouTube video about the Duck Hunt dog's moveset. He had some interesting ideas and the real kicker is that it proves that I am not the only one who wants the Duck Hunt dog playable in Smash and that there are people out there who find something appealing about having the Duck Hunt dog playable in Smash - contrary to what Toise and Smashchu want to believe.

n88

Smash Lord
No, you're not the only one who wants him. You're more like one out of five or six. Also, besides not being representative of the whole population, IGN suggested roughly every character under the sun in that series of articles, so it's not really that impressive that he made it on there.

Kenshinhan

Smash Cadet
If anyone sees anything posted in this post that has been said before, please politely site the page and poster or direct me via weblink to that, so that I may give them credit. I didn't have a chance to read this 2.4k+ page thread.

TITLE Ideas:
SSBIV does not sound like a good title in itself. Since the last two were Melee, and Brawl, one would infer the next title would include something that also relates to a massive battle between different factions or individuals.
- SSBF (Super Smash Bros. Frenzy/Feud/Fray)

NEW Additions/Features:
- Game Speed Slider (Slow(SSBB)--Moderate(X1.25SSBB)--Normal(X1.5SSBB)--Fast(.75SSBM)--Very Fast(SSBM)
- L-Cancelling On/Off
- Tripping On/Off (or just take it out)
- TE: Mode On/Off (Akin to Hardcode Mode in MW2. It will disable all items and automatically select boards that were designed with balance in mind) I don't care what Sakurai has said in the past, people change their minds. And it really is not that hard to build a few extra stages or, making stage-builder far better to please the TE Fans. The fact is that Sakurai is making money off of tournaments more so than your casual gamer.

Character Conceptual Changes:
SONIC:
- Neutral B: In-place slicing shield attack. Reflector property, low DMG, low KB. Hitbox: 360deg. REF: Sonic the Hedgehog 3, double jump technique
- Side B: Forward fire-shield rush attack. Med fire damage and med KB. Hitbox: Dir side 180deg. REF: StH3, double jump w/ fire-shield power-up
- Down B: Bubble-shield bounce-jump attack. High water DMG, High KB. Hitbox: beneath, 180deg for 5f, 180deg up for 5f. REF: StH3, double-jump w/ water-shield power-up
- Up B: Electric-shield double-jump attack. Low electric DMG, low KB. Hitbox: beneath 180deg. REF: StH3
- Dsmash: Conceptual animation addition: When charging, spins in place until release.

MARIO:
- Down B: How about his new spiking foot stomp? Yes it would look like Yoshi's current stomp technique. But Mario has shoes on. SHOES. It'll hurt more.

UberMario

Smash Master
MARIO:
- Down B: How about his new spiking foot stomp? Yes it would look like Yoshi's current stomp technique. But Mario has shoes on. SHOES. It'll hurt more.
Yoshi has shoes on too, you know. :p

And why did you change Sonic's moveset so much? All four of those specials you posted were pretty much clones of each other.

Also, Melee shouldn't be the maximum speed, I, particularly, had a lot of fun doing friendlies in MELEE's lightning mode, even Brawl's lightning mode is faster than Melee.

Kenshinhan

Smash Cadet
Yoshi has shoes on too, you know. :p
Yeah, but he has those red kid-leather boots on. Mario has those hard, black industrial work shoes.

And why did you change Sonic's moveset so much? All four of those specials you posted were pretty much clones of each other.
Can you explain why you think they are clones? Their elemental damage types were different, their KB, DMG % and even hit-boxes were different. The only thing I was trying to implement were power-ups that were in Sonic The Hedgehog as a part of his repertoire, in response to Mario's Cape and Fireball. Sonic's current b-moves are lackluster, and the spring is not really a power-up and looks harder to swallow than Sonic manifesting power-up on cue. Further adaptations can include:

Neutral Ground B charge: Fast Shoes. It would basically be a clone of Space Animals Side B but has to be charged. Longer charged, longer distance.
Neutral Aerial B: Spin-Slice Reflector Shield. Basically a clone of Zelda's reflector move, with less hitbox, shorter start-up, less active frames and less recovery.
Up B: Invincibility. It would look and act a lot like Samus' Up B except with Meteor sparkle. This is probably better than Electric Shield Double-jump. Infact, THIS UpB could be homing too.

Also, Melee shouldn't be the maximum speed, I, particularly, had a lot of fun doing friendlies in MELEE's lightning mode, even Brawl's lightning mode is faster than Melee.
You could easily just include Lightning Speed increments on the Game Slider. I didn't think anyone would care.

Game Speed Slider
Fastest: IE: SSBM Lightning Mode
Faster: IE: SSBB Lightning Mode
Fast: IE: X1.25 SSBM
Moderately Fast: SSBM
Normal: IE: X1.25 SSBB
Moderate: SSBB
Slow: 0.75 SSBM
Slower: 0.75 SSBB
... etc down to 1/4 speed of SSBB being slowest. Those are examples listed.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
NEW Additions/Features:
- Game Speed Slider (Slow(SSBB)--Moderate(X1.25SSBB)--Normal(X1.5SSBB)--Fast(.75SSBM)--Very Fast(SSBM)
- L-Cancelling On/Off
- Tripping On/Off (or just take it out)
- TE: Mode On/Off (Akin to Hardcode Mode in MW2. It will disable all items and automatically select boards that were designed with balance in mind) I don't care what Sakurai has said in the past, people change their minds. And it really is not that hard to build a few extra stages or, making stage-builder far better to please the TE Fans. The fact is that Sakurai is making money off of tournaments more so than your casual gamer.
I'm against the idea of a speed adjuster. The problem with that is that you'll have people disagreeing on a standard speed. Also, from what I've read in the Project M thread, and if I recall it correctly. Most of the frame data for the veteran characters was more or less the same as in SSBM. The reasons that Brawl is slower is because of the advanced techniques thrown out, particularly L-Canceling.

Speaking of which, if that returns, please make it more of a legit mechanic. There's hardly any reason to not L-Cancel so it's a pointless tech barrier. Otherwise, cut the landing lag from aerials in half and you're good to go.

I like the idea of a TE Mode. It's a way to satisfy everyone without much of a problem.

Character Conceptual Changes:
SONIC:
- Neutral B: In-place slicing shield attack. Reflector property, low DMG, low KB. Hitbox: 360deg. REF: Sonic the Hedgehog 3, double jump technique
- Side B: Forward fire-shield rush attack. Med fire damage and med KB. Hitbox: Dir side 180deg. REF: StH3, double jump w/ fire-shield power-up
- Down B: Bubble-shield bounce-jump attack. High water DMG, High KB. Hitbox: beneath, 180deg for 5f, 180deg up for 5f. REF: StH3, double-jump w/ water-shield power-up
- Up B: Electric-shield double-jump attack. Low electric DMG, low KB. Hitbox: beneath 180deg. REF: StH3
- Dsmash: Conceptual animation addition: When charging, spins in place until release.
I think Sonic is fine as he is with his specials. His playstyle revolves around mixups and his similar looking Side B and Down B are the source of this. Personally, I'd like to expand this to where he can do followup exclusive attacks from Side B and Down B.

MARIO:
I want his Tatsu back. After using it in Project M, it's a very useful attack at Down B while his old DAir can be used as a jump-in.

Kenshinhan

Smash Cadet
That reminds me:

We can add more neutral B moves by changing how they work if your character is in Ground state or Aerial state. Some characters would have the same B move in both situations, but others wouldn't.

Examples of Sonic:

Charge Neutral B Ground: Fast Shoes. (Like a combo of Ike's Side B and Space Animals Side B)
Neutral B Aerial: Spin-Slash Reflector Shield
Rapid-Tap Down B Ground: Spin dash charge
Down B Air: Water-shield bounce jump
Up B Ground: Invincibility Homing Jump
Up B Aerial: Electric-Shield double jump
Side B Ground: Caliburn Slash
Side B Air: Fire-Shield rush attack

I'm against the idea of a speed adjuster. The problem with that is that you'll have people disagreeing on a standard speed. Also, from what I've read in the Project M thread, and if I recall it correctly. Most of the frame data for the veteran characters was more or less the same as in SSBM. The reasons that Brawl is slower is because of the advanced techniques thrown out, particularly L-Canceling.
Starcraft I, and II has gameplay speed adjusters, yet, at MLG, they have a standardized speed of Fastest.

I think Sonic is fine as he is with his specials. His playstyle revolves around mixups and his similar looking Side B and Down B are the source of this. Personally, I'd like to expand this to where he can do followup exclusive attacks from Side B and Down B.
I like this too, but what he has now doesn't bring enough of what Sonic IS to the table. Sonic IS what he was in his games. Power-ups are something he doesn't even manifest at all in Smash whatsoever.

I want his Tatsu back. After using it in Project M, it's a very useful attack at Down B while his old DAir can be used as a jump-in.
He still has his tatsu (which was lazily made into his DAir from what I can tell.) The B Tatsu that Luigi has seems more silly and fitting for Luigi. But, you could always say the following so that Mario has his cake and eats it too:

Charge Down B Aerial: Sit Stomp
Rapid Tap Down B Aeriel: B move tatsu like Luigi's with DI
Charge Down B Ground: Water-gun (What he has now)

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
That reminds me:

We can add more neutral B moves by changing how they work if your character is in Ground state or Aerial state. Some characters would have the same B move in both situations, but others wouldn't.
You know, I'd like to see this. We already have it where certain specials behave differently in the air like Capt. Falcon's down and side B or Link's up B. Maybe going one step further to implement aerial exclusive specials might not be a bad idea. It would do something about those empty spots for Peach and Donkey Kong's down B in the air.
Starcraft I, and II has gameplay speed adjusters, yet, at MLG, they have a standardized speed of Fastest.
Even so, I don't like the idea, but that's just me.

I like this too, but what he has now doesn't bring enough of what Sonic IS to the table. Sonic IS what he was in his games. Power-ups are something he doesn't even manifest at all in Smash whatsoever.
In the Sonic games I've played, I've never seen Sonic with elemental powerups. Are you thinking of Sonic Colors?

He still has his tatsu (which was lazily made into his DAir from what I can tell.) The B Tatsu that Luigi has seems more silly and fitting for Luigi. But, you could always say the following so that Mario has his cake and eats it too:

Charge Down B Aerial: Sit Stomp
Rapid Tap Down B Aeriel: B move tatsu like Luigi's with DI
Charge Down B Ground: Water-gun (What he has now)
What is this sit stomp you're talking about?

I never really liked FLUDD. The cape was fine for edgeguarding, but with you being able to grab the ledge from behind in Brawl, I guess it makes sense.

Kenshinhan

Smash Cadet
If you read my post, you would see the REF: Sonic the Hedgehog III. Google it. Learn it. Sonic had just as many power-ups as Mario. Except Sonic had power-up shields.

Kenshinhan

Smash Cadet
So let me get this right. Training mode lets you change gamespeed, and there's Lightning Mode.... But you don't want to be able to preset this in options? What reason could you possibly have? MLG is known for making presets and rules based on what we have now. You wouldn't even have to touch options and that's probably what MLG would sanction, default game speed setting.

As for Sit Stomp vs Ground Pound. Are you really that anal that I call it correctly when I don't play the game but, give a two-word description that very-well demonstrates the action mario is doing? I mean he's sitting down and stomping the ground with his butt in the process, isn't he?

i8pie

Smash Apprentice
Starcraft is an RTS, and RTS games can have notoriously long matches. Fighters generally are a max of 10 minutes. And everyone calls and knows it as Ground Pound. I've never heard it called Sit Stomp and it really sounds awkward unless you add Jumping to it, which makes it longer than Ground Pound.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Actually, fighters don't take ten minutes. You might have tournament rounds be that long, but that's because they're typically best two out of three. Brawl is the only fighter that I know of for having an eight minute time limit on its individual matches.

Kenshinhan

Smash Cadet
Since when did time matter about gamespeed slider and Starcraft? Their standardization arose from match length? Not quite. If Korea made their rules before us, or played at a faster pace than us (us being the rest of the world) then we damn sure are going to learn how to play at their speed. That has nothing to do with SSB. Gamespeed Slider option is simply a simplistic and neat way of adding Lightning Melee, Super Slow Melee, and any other intervals of speed you could ask for. Still, I await good reason as to how this will negatively affect the game when MLG makes the sanction usually on default terms and goes from there.

As for semantics on a move, I refuse to have a debate about that. I'll call it ground pound but really, taking ground pound and sit stomp out of context, sit stomp actually sounds more like what Mario does. Ground pound can be anything. Ground and pound in UFC, pounding the ground with your fists, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom