• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatJackieChan

Smash Journeyman
For who ever came up with the idea of the Smash Meter, (with the 1/4 super power B thing, and Final Smash at full) I agree 100%. It kinda seems that Brawl tournament play was meant to have Smash Balls. A character like Sonic or Ganondorf, or even Captain Falcon, would have an easy way to take a life. MK's is very hard to use and not too useful; the same goes to characters like Snake (easily dodgable (unless you are me)) and D3. But since Smash balls come up at random times, it can't be counted on as a strategy, therefor should not be in the game. The idea of the Smash meter shows that they are intentional. It also adds a new element to the game. Street fighter 4 has a somewhat similar concept of ultra and super attacks, and that is believed to be one of the best games of all time (we will see (but the game pad is super expensive)). Over all Final Smashes balanced the game a bit more, but getting them was just plain silly. The idea of earning them rather than be the last to hit it makes the game way more fair.

trev94

Smash Journeyman
my new list =)))))

Mario, Luigi, peach, bowser, bowser jr.

Link, zeldia, Ganondorf, Toon link, Toon zeldia(she was in the forbitan 7 chances are she will get it.)

kirby(same)

Samus, Ridly, dark samus

pit(same)

Pikmen(same)

Pokemon( picku, PT, Jiggz, Mewtwo, (new Pokemon)

Dk, ditty, king k rule

yoish(same)

star fox(same)

wario(same)

IC (same

soinc and snake (same)

Ike, marth, roy

CF, Black shadow

ness, lucas, nathin

justaway12

Smash Master
For who ever came up with the idea of the Smash Meter, (with the 1/4 super power B thing, and Final Smash at full) I agree 100%. It kinda seems that Brawl tournament play was meant to have Smash Balls. A character like Sonic or Ganondorf, or even Captain Falcon, would have an easy way to take a life. MK's is very hard to use and not too useful; the same goes to characters like Snake (easily dodgable (unless you are me)) and D3. But since Smash balls come up at random times, it can't be counted on as a strategy, therefor should not be in the game. The idea of the Smash meter shows that they are intentional. It also adds a new element to the game. Street fighter 4 has a somewhat similar concept of ultra and super attacks, and that is believed to be one of the best games of all time (we will see (but the game pad is super expensive)). Over all Final Smashes balanced the game a bit more, but getting them was just plain silly. The idea of earning them rather than be the last to hit it makes the game way more fair.
♠ I think Snake's FS is extremly hard for me to avoid and Sonic's is completly unbalanced if he kills his enemy quickly he can take 2 lives and what about Marth's or Falco's or Wario's? aren't they high tier?Isn't Jigglypuff low teir?Doesn't her FS suck? Final smashs don't make the game balanced they always give someone an unfair advantage and they should be banned like thhe rest of the items (not in items standered play). ♠

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I was one of the ones who suggested a super meter, and it was derived from Street Fighter IV (TOSTADA PRESS!). However, because some Final Smashes are broken and some just plain suck, the super meter should be used solely for super B moves.

Mythic02

Smash Journeyman
♠ I think Snake's FS is extremly hard for me to avoid and Sonic's is completly unbalanced if he kills his enemy quickly he can take 2 lives and what about Marth's or Falco's or Wario's? aren't they high tier?Isn't Jigglypuff low teir?Doesn't her FS suck? Final smashs don't make the game balanced they always give someone an unfair advantage and they should be banned like thhe rest of the items (not in items standered play). ♠
Jigglypuff's only sucks if you use it incorrectly. YOu have to get to the middle of the stage on the main platform then use it. That way the opponent has to get off the stage or grab a ledge. It works very well on yoshi's island on the bottom and final destination.

Marth you can suicide with though, as for wario, i think wario was assumed to be low tier like Game and watch last time.

Sonic sucks at killing anyways, his final smash is one of the few ways to kill. Snake's is avoidable due to multiple air dodges and being unpredictable. You can usually narrow down how many times he hits you from 2-4. Just takes practice to avoid.

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
I was one of the ones who suggested a super meter, and it was derived from Street Fighter IV (TOSTADA PRESS!). However, because some Final Smashes are broken and some just plain suck, the super meter should be used solely for super B moves.
I like that idea.
So, like this?

Mario
B: Super Flame
B>: Cape Flight
B^: Starman Jump
Bv: Turbo Nozzle

Luigi
B: Super Flame
B>: Misfire
B^: Triple Jump
Bv: Super Tornado

Bowser
B: Fireball Storm
B>: Koopa Troop Slam
B^: Koopa Klown Kar
Bv: Mega Slam

Peach
B: Toadsworth
B>: Explosion Bomber
B^: Perry the Parasol
Bv: Stichface Turnip

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Yeah, although I think they would have to be balanced out a bit so they aren't too gamebreaking.

justaway12

Smash Master
Jigglypuff's only sucks if you use it incorrectly. YOu have to get to the middle of the stage on the main platform then use it. That way the opponent has to get off the stage or grab a ledge. It works very well on yoshi's island on the bottom and final destination.

Marth you can suicide with though, as for wario, i think wario was assumed to be low tier like Game and watch last time.

Sonic sucks at killing anyways, his final smash is one of the few ways to kill. Snake's is avoidable due to multiple air dodges and being unpredictable. You can usually narrow down how many times he hits you from 2-4. Just takes practice to avoid.
♠ Jigglpuff's suck even in final destination or yoshi's story you can just jump of the stage and then come back.♠

♠ You can only suicide with Marth in the air people just need to use it on the floor it shouldn't be hard and after that it's one instant KO and as for Wario i'm not sure about him. ♠

♠ Sonic may suck at killing but he shouldn't be able to take a life from 0% instantly and Peach can't kill aswell it wouldn't give her an excuse especially if he has the ability to take 2 stock it would give him a HUGE advantage. ♠

♠ What about Falco's landmaster or Diddy's FS they would have to make some big changes if they want it to be balanced. ♠

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
Yeah, although I think they would have to be balanced out a bit so they aren't too gamebreaking.
Okay. Because these are so fun to make, I'll make some more! :)

Link
B: Fire Arrow
B>: Targeted Boomerang
B^: Great Spin
Bv: Bombchu

Zelda
B: Magic Armor
B>: Fire Blast
B^: Warp Point
Bv: Transform

Game and Watch
B: Dinner Order
B>: Judgement Dodge
B^: Inferno
Bv: Oil Spill

ROB
B: Robo Tractor Beam
B>: Magnetism
B^: Fuel Pack
Bv: Stack-Up

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
Wario.
Bv: Constipation for 5 seconds, then he explodes and his gas acts just like Jiggz FS.

But seriously, I can think of some uber amazing ones for MK! Except they all would be Sonic broken <.<

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
I like, I like. Keep 'em coming.
Thanks. They really are fun to make.

Donkey Kong
B: Colossus Punch
B>: Head Charge
B^: Whirling Kong
Bv: Drum Slap

Diddy Kong
B: Coconut Popgun
B>: Kong Flip
B^: Rocketbarrel Blast
Bv: Orange Grenade

Wario
B: Phlegm Chomp
B>: Wario Kart
B^: Swirling Screw
Bv: Silent but Deadly (but I liked the Constipation idea...)

Yoshi
B: Cocoon Lay
B>: Egg Launch
B^: Cocoon Toss
Bv: Homing Stomp

Ganon
B: Warlock Punch Combo
B>: Inferno Choke
B^: Dark Flight
Bv: Dark Kickboxing

Toon Link
B: Ice Arrow
B>: Touch Boomerang
B^: Hurricane Spin
Bv: Bomb Flower

Samus
B: Charge Blast
B>: Super Missle
B^: Space Jump
Bv: Power Bomb

Pit
B: Paulenta's Crossbow
B>: Demon Ring
B^: Angelic Wings
Bv: Mirror Armor

Ice Climbers
B: Dry Ice Block
B>: Gust Hammer
B^: Hook
Bv: Snowstorm

Kirby
B: Vacuum
B>: Bonkers
B^: Final Fire Cutter
Bv: Volcano

Meta Knight
B: Mach Hurricane
B>: Triple Smash
B^: Rocket Loop
Bv: Existential Cape

King Dedede
B: Vacuum
B>: Gordo Toss
B^: Mega Dedede Jump
Bv: Rocket Hammer

Olimar
B: Flower Pikmin Pluck
B: Pikmin Boomerang
B^: Pikmin Whirl
Bv: Pikmin Power Whistle

Mythic02

Smash Journeyman
Wow, those attacks look awesome. I take back what i said before, I'd love that meter to be in. Though i would miss the Final smash, :(.

Maybe keep final smash as an item (so it can be turned off) and it will give your FS. It can also fill up your meter instantly if you do a taunt(which is faster than the normal taunt) You stop shining. I guess that is is kinda too much though. Grr, I'm mad at you wizzerd and Kumaoso for giving me a second really cool choice. Jk, but it really is an awesome addition.

Maybe for pikachu

B: Triple shock.
B^: Double quickattack
B>: Volt tackle (Not like FS but regular bolt tackle)
BV: Lightning storm

Mythic02

Smash Journeyman
Just a question, would you have to build the whole meter up for 1 move or make it into fourths where every fourth equals one super move.

And do you have to use the super move when you use a B move or do you press A and B to activate it.

Lol, I can't think that no one figured out sonic's super B's

B: Homing chain
B>: Sonic boom
BV: Firey spinning dash
B^: Spring chain

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
Wow, those attacks look awesome. I take back what i said before, I'd love that meter to be in. Though i would miss the Final smash, :(.

Maybe keep final smash as an item (so it can be turned off) and it will give your FS. It can also fill up your meter instantly if you do a taunt(which is faster than the normal taunt) You stop shining. I guess that is is kinda too much though. Grr, I'm mad at you wizzerd and Kumaoso for giving me a second really cool choice. Jk, but it really is an awesome addition.

Maybe for pikachu

B: Triple shock.
B^: Double quickattack
B>: Volt tackle (Not like FS but regular bolt tackle)
BV: Lightning storm
I was thinking that once the bar is a quarter full, you can use a "Smash Special", and once it's full all the way, you could use a Final Smash. A Smash Ball could maybe fill the meter up.

I don't know what I think about this super move idea yet, but saving it for super recovery WOULD add INSANE depth to the game.
Yeah, like Olimar having Pikmin Chain as Up B and Pikmin Whirl as Smash Up B.

Just a question, would you have to build the whole meter up for 1 move or make it into fourths where every fourth equals one super move.

And do you have to use the super move when you use a B move or do you press A and B to activate it.

Lol, I can't think that no one figured out sonic's super B's

B: Homing chain
B>: Sonic boom
BV: Firey spinning dash
B^: Spring chain
Every quarter would be a Smash Special.

I was thinking that maybe some third button could be used for Smash Specials.

Your Sonic looks pretty good.

And some more movesets:

Sheik
B: Throwing Knives
B>: Whip
B^: Surprise Teleport
Bv: Transform

Fox
B: Stun Laser
B>: Fox Mirage
B^: Burning Fox
Bv: Reflector Beam

Falco
B: Dual Laser
B>: Falco Images
B^: Phoenix
Bv: Reflector Summon

Wolf
B: Mega Laser
B>: Wolf Clones
B: Hunting Dog
Bv: Reflector Armor

Captain Falcon
B: Falcon Combo
B>: Flaming Uppercut
B^: Burning Man
Bv: Falcon Knee Combo

Pikachu
B: Spark
B>: Zap Cannon
B^: Tnunder Wave
Bv: Thunder Fang

Pokemon Trainer
Squirtle
B: Brine
B>: Aqua Jet
B^: Whirlpool

Ivysaur
B: Seed Bomb
B>: Magical Leaf
B^: Synthesis

Charizard
B: Blast Burn
B>: Eruption
B^: Heat Wave

Lucario
B: Mist Ball
B>: Luster Purge
B^: Psywave
Bv: Mirror Armor

Jigglypuff
B: Double-Edge
B>: DoubleSlap
B^: Hyper Voice
Bv: Defense Curl

Marth
B: Armor Breaker
B>: Waltzing Blade
B^: Dolphin Parry
Bv: Parry

Ike
B: Supervolcano
B>: Instant Draw
B^: Colossal Aether
Bv: Parry

For Ness and Lucas, I could just add "Omega" to all their attacks...

...but I won't.

Ness
B: PK Hammer
B>: PK Inferno
B^: PK Thunderstorm
Bv: PSI Megamagnet

Lucas
B: PK Snowstorm
B>: PK Brush Fire
B^: PK Lightning Rod
Bv: PK Supermagnet

Mr, Game and Watch
B: Pastry Chef
B>: Judgement Dodge
B^: Inferno
Bv: Oil Spill
Oh oops I already gave him a moveset...

Snake
B: Mega Grenade
B>: Nikita Rocket
B^: Cypher Advanced Version
Bv: Cloaking C4

Sonic
B: Ranged Homing Attack
B>: Rapid Charge Spin
B^: Compression Spring Jump
Bv: Spin Infinity

Yeah, I think I did everyone.

SLK

Smash Rookie
If there are still Final Smashes in SSB4, Kirby definately needs a different FS, namely Crash Kirby. A single hit would have the same effect as tabuu's triple wave attack, except only one wave, and the screen would flash white during the attack (only the attack would be visible). The attack wouldn't be overpowered though, about the same damage possible by most FS's and a good enough knockback too. If we are still talking about the special meter that was brought up at the beginning of this thread, Kirby's super special should then be Mic Kirby, which wouldn't be nearly as powerful as Crash, but would have 3 charges.
What would happen if multiple Final Smash Balls could be active at once? would the added mayhem be better or worse?

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
If there are still Final Smashes in SSB4, Kirby definately needs a different FS, namely Crash Kirby. A single hit would have the same effect as tabuu's triple wave attack, except only one wave, and the screen would flash white during the attack (only the attack would be visible). The attack wouldn't be overpowered though, about the same damage possible by most FS's and a good enough knockback too. If we are still talking about the special meter that was brought up at the beginning of this thread, Kirby's super special should then be Mic Kirby, which wouldn't be nearly as powerful as Crash, but would have 3 charges.
What would happen if multiple Final Smash Balls could be active at once? would the added mayhem be better or worse?
I don't really see why Kirby needs a different FS. Cook Kirby>Crash Kirby And there would be multiple Smash/Super Specials, and they would be based on equivalent special moves. Like Ice Block to Dry Ice Block, or Spin Attack to Hurricane Spin.

Of course, that's just my speculations...

Multiple Final Smashes at once would be cool, but it would probably cause glitches.

WolvenBite

Smash Rookie
Hello... Please don't hit me, I didn't really read the past uhm... over 1000 pages, just the last 2 or so.

I think Stafy from the Densetsu no Stafy series has great chances to become included into SSB4, should it ever be created.

He already has 5 games, 3 of them on the GBA and 2 on the DS, and the last installment will come to the USA, as well.

He also is an Assist Trophy in Brawl, and has many fans in Japan. Not to mention the games are very very good. I can only recommend them to you.

The Trophy Master

Smash Journeyman
*Sends Sundance an orange elephant on Chirstmas, a
Multiple FS would not be so good, cause if you're like Giga Bowser, you can get killed easily by Samus with her FS, bleh. :(

But, characters should have 4 Final Smashes, one for each Special Move. Example : Mario :

Fireball : Mario Finale
Cape : Something
Super Jump Punch : Ultimate Burning Punch
F.L.U.D.D. : Something

Maybe?

For characters to be included, we all know characters like King K. Rool, Ridley, or Bowser Jr. have big chances. But I have some personal wishes.

For Third-Party I think it would be great to see Bomberman, or Megaman. They both have many possibilities, and they appeared in a game on NES, SNES, N64, NGC, Wii ( Not Megaman yet ), GBA, DS, I think they have high chances.

Like WolvenBite said, Stafy would be great!

Mythic02

Smash Journeyman
Multiple FS would not be so good, cause if you're like Giga Bowser, you can get killed easily by Samus with her FS, bleh. :(

But, characters should have 4 Final Smashes, one for each Special Move. Example : Mario :

Fireball : Mario Finale
Cape : Something
Super Jump Punch : Ultimate Burning Punch
F.L.U.D.D. : Something

Maybe?

For characters to be included, we all know characters like King K. Rool, Ridley, or Bowser Jr. have big chances. But I have some personal wishes.

For Third-Party I think it would be great to see Bomberman, or Megaman. They both have many possibilities, and they appeared in a game on NES, SNES, N64, NGC, Wii ( Not Megaman yet ), GBA, DS, I think they have high chances.

Actually if you look at the past few pages we've named most super moves (AKA, a toned down final smash) and then there are still Final smashes. Also Most characters have super armor or invincibility frames, so giga bowser would only take damage without knock back.

Also, Megaman is a given unless Nintendo cuts all third party characters. And Bomberman is a big candidate.

gantrain05

Smash Master

actually megaman is on the wii, they released megaman 9 as a download for the wii virtual console.

trev94

Smash Journeyman
i been hearing some talk about people not wanting jiggz to be in the next game.......IF she were to be takin out who would be next in line (people just answer the qustion. Dont go talking about WHY she would stay.. just tell me who would you think would be next to be playable)

WolvenBite

Smash Rookie
Is Stafy only in Japan? I've only seen the assist trophy and have no idea what he/she/it? is.
Oh, a fellow Game & Watch-player! Cool. Hello.

Anyway, yes. Currently, the Stafy-games are Japan-only. Luckily enough the GBA and DS are regionfree so I was able to import them. I just have no idea what they are saying, I understand no single word of Japanese. :laugh:

The fifth installment of the series will be released in the USA, though. Don't know yet about Europe.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
i been hearing some talk about people not wanting jiggz to be in the next game.......IF she were to be takin out who would be next in line (people just answer the qustion. Dont go talking about WHY she would stay.. just tell me who would you think would be next to be playable)
If they take Jiggs out they'll probably replace her with some terrible new Pokemon to keep the fanboys happy:(

Jigglypuff should stay, as should Pikachu and PT. Any other Pokemon should be added alongside these 3, they shouldn't be replaced/ cut.

UncleSam

Smash Master
I don't really see why Kirby needs a different FS. Cook Kirby>Crash Kirby And there would be multiple Smash/Super Specials, and they would be based on equivalent special moves. Like Ice Block to Dry Ice Block, or Spin Attack to Hurricane Spin.

Of course, that's just my speculations...
Crash>Cook, cook is way too easy to dodge, but that's me,
I was thinking mixed copy abilities from 64 for kirby's "smash specials"
(where did this idea come from?)
and instead of kirby hats, the character he swallows he gets full abilities from i.e. Kirby swallows sheik he then becomes ninja kirby, and his 4 specials change according to his copy ability
the smash specials won't change tho

keep Jiggz in, he's amazing!
EDIT: sorry 'its' amazing

CommanderCody08

Smash Apprentice
I was just thinking that it would be cool if for every name you could save your own custom colors for each character, that way I wouldn't have to pick my own color every time.

Man I'm lazy.

Scott!

Smash Lord
That would be a bit annoying, actually, if your name saved an auto color. Considering I rotate around when I play.

Also, Jigglypuff forever. :D She can never leave us. She's just too much fun. Not that great, but fun.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Jigglypuff only problem is that she's become less important to the anime series, (yes, that has a lot to do with Smash Bros now). Unless someone catach's a Jigglypuff, I don't see her being to wanted on the next Smash Bros... maybe except the Jigglypuff fans.

hyrule_shroom

Smash Rookie
New Characters I want.

Mario: Toad, and Geno if Nintendo makes a deal with Square Enix.
Yoshi: Baby Mario.
LoZ: Tingle, Midna.
Metroid: Ridley.
Kirby: Gooey.
Pikmin: Louie.
F-Zero: Samurai Goro.
Pokemon: Psychic legendary from 5th Gen. If not then Meowth and an upgraded PT.
Sonic: Knuckles.
New Characters: Paper Mario (Wouldn't be a clone of Mario, srslylol), Isaac, Animal Crosser/Tom Nook.
Retro Character: Balloon Fighter(s)/Balloon Kids, Lil Mac.
Third-Party: Worm (From Worms).
noooo... death to tingle!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mgekiP8V_Ihahaha!!!

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Jigglypuff only problem is that she's become less important to the anime series, (yes, that has a lot to do with Smash Bros now). Unless someone catach's a Jigglypuff, I don't see her being to wanted on the next Smash Bros... maybe except the Jigglypuff fans.
Why not? She's been in there for all 3 games until now. She's still popular in Japan. If you say that she's not popular and only in there for the nostalgia/retro factor, then please don't be a hypocrite wanting in Lip, or any other character who's still popular but not used anymore.

Jigglypuff - now that she's been in Brawl - won't go anywhere.

@hyrule_shroom:
Shut up, Tingle is awesome. The only Zelda character I like besides Ganon and Zelda herself.

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
Do you know how popular Jigglypuff is in Japan?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Add characters from Baten Kaitos, it´s actually owned by nintendo so it would fit in.

Kalas
Walk: Normal speed
Dash: Reasonably fast dash, comparable to Pit's dash.
Jump: Short jump, about half falco's jump.
Air-jumps: He has 3 mid-air jumps, he can't glide. (mid jumps)

A: Kalas slices forward quickly dealing great knockback, but gets reduced by stale quickly, no damage.
Dash attack: Kalas jumps (direction controllable, standard forward.) and slices once. (13)
Ftilt: Kalas slices thrice doing fire, shadow and water damage respectively, if you manage to cancel the last slash there'll be a a shadow damage over time remaining, same for fire. (4, 4 ,5)
Dtilt: Kalas slices forward and backward, slow but great range. (9)
Utilt: Kalas throws both of his weapons upward, they spin and fall back. Kalas has super armor while doing this attack but damage received is doubled. (5 each blade)

B: Kalas' signature move, he enchants his weapon with one of the elements:
Neutral: No effect.
Water: When hitting an opponent, creates water based on knockback. Opponents running into the water have a 20% to trip each step.
Electric: Increases hitstun by 30% but slows movement speed.
Fire: Attacks leave a damage over time but slows the speed of attacks.
Shadow: attacks do more knockback but also damage you.
Light: Attacks heal Kalas, but deal less knockback.
SideB: Uses his wings to blow the target away, chargable for more air. Can't be hold for later release.
DownB: Kalas releases his birds of darkness, dealing shadow damage in an area around him (multihit). (1-2 per bird)
UpB: Kalas absorbs the energy of malpercion, giving him an aura that deals 2% damage to everyone in short range in addition to revealing his 2 working wings, giving him 2 extra air jumps. (mid jumps)

Fsmash: Kalas releases the energy stored in his blades to blast the opponent away. Removes enchantment.
Water: Low range blast with high knockback, leaves water in trail. (10)
Electric: Long range blast with high amount of freeze frames, mid knockback. (15)
Fire: Mid range blast dealing much damage, but low knockback. (25)
Dark: Mid range blast dealing high knockback, but low damage. (10)
Light: Self heal. (20)
Dsmash: Kalas springs forth a fountain of water around him, knocking the targets upward with high knockback. (14)
Usmash: Kalas lunges upwards with his sword, attaching the handle of his other sword to the tip of his sword increasing his range. (2 hit attack, 1 for the normal sword (15) and 1 for the attached sword (8))

Grab pummel: 1-2% damage, in addition to having a 50% of applying 3% elemental damage. (dependant on sword enchantment)
Dthrow: Kalas smashes the target to the ground, leaving him on the ground. (10)
Fthrow: Kalas releases the target before releasing an inescapable barrage of slices. (15, low knockback)
Uthrow: Kalas throws the target upwards, flies to the target and smashes him in a direction of choice. (10, low knockback)
Bthrow: Kalas throws the opponent back and releases a gust of wind from his wings after doing so. (10 from throw, 5 from wind. Low knockback, wind knocks back more)

Uair: Kalas slices upwards (10 damage, mid knockback)
Dair: Kalas slices downwards (15 damage, can spike)
Fair: Kalas slices forwards (10 damage, low knockback)
Nair: Kalas slices forwards and backwards (10/slice, first slice knocks into the second slice, mid knockback)

Final smash: Kalas blasts over the whole field, attacking everyone in the process with enchanted element.
High knockback, removes enchantment.

I'm just too bored :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom