• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosSqueak

Smash Cadet
Sonic would be a good 3rd Party addition to Brawl, the more characters the better I always say. But, if Sonic is introduced to Brawl, he'd probably utilize most of his moves from Sonic Battle, or they could re-invent his moves indefinitely. Meh, I'd be happy with Sonic being on Brawl, either if he sucks or not.

ten

Smash Cadet
Sigh...how pathetic. Don't you think its about time you guys decided to get back on topic or get out of this thread.

Sonic 4 Brawl

MR.WIGZ

Smash Ace
ok why not sega is a joke now thier pathetic the only way they can get to the "glory days" is to team up with mario and maybe pick up some of his sucess

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
a rumor.

supposely sega was gonna make a system that would bring sega back from the "dead" hince the name phoenix.

i lol'd when i heard it and im lol'ing right now still

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
i doubt it'll happen and why would they create it now they'll get outclassed by wii, 360 and ps3

well it is just a rumor
this has been goin on b4 those came out. but they coulda just waited to see the new systems...THEN STRIKE!

wtf am i talkin about, sega's doomed

SiD

Smash Master
Wow, I can't believe the flood of noobage on this thread. Glad I switched over to P2W.

Sonic 4 Brawl

Also, Smash may be technically 3D, but it does play in 2D. Just to clarify.

Also again, RDK > All you noobs.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Wow, I can't believe the flood of noobage on this thread. Glad I switched over to P2W.

Sonic 4 Brawl

Also, Smash may be technically 3D, but it does play in 2D. Just to clarify.

Also again, RDK > All you noobs.
you...Stupid inconsiderate Dork= SiD lol im good

IcyDrifter

Smash Apprentice
O ok. Goodnight peeps. someone tell Del I don't have a problem with him. He just keeps poking fun at me because he doesn't believe that my friend has the Brawl Pre-Release. Its really annoying... (-_-)... Hasta Luego!

SonicMario

Smash Master
No Sonic update or clue today...

Wait what is this?:confused: *zooms in on Link's spin move* HOLY **** i see a Go Sonic sign in the audience!:psycho: What a relief!:chuckle:

:laugh: lol jk. It may be a bad joke but hey what can you do?

EDIT: You're right RDK. The ignore button works WONDERS!

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
I would think Sonic's colours would be similar to Pickachu and the like. because the only clothes he wears is a pair of trainers and gloves, he would most likley get some add ons, so maybe a leather jacket or something similar, aswell as a different colour for his quils. but that's just an idea

EDIT: I'm just gonna stay on the last topic of conversation here. I'm not gonna get into all this arguements stuff. I'm too calm and cowardly to argue

MR.WIGZ

Smash Ace
its a videogame board i dont understand why anyone would take things to heart

and about the sonic alt colors, just change his color nothing to it

Del Money

Smash Champion
O ok. Goodnight peeps. someone tell Del I don't have a problem with him. He just keeps poking fun at me because he doesn't believe that my friend has the Brawl Pre-Release. Its really annoying... (-_-)... Hasta Luego!
youve been asked to show proof like 20 times and conveniently avoided it EVER time. what am i supposed to think? oh and then YOU tell ME that i eat twinkies and live in my mom's basement. i would be so pissed as how untrue that is but im too busy laughing and glad at th fact you dont even know me at all

@Suspect & MR WIGZ (since theyre apparently a married couple)
RDK was never originally a Sonic fan and yet hes shown more common sense in Sonic discussion than most subscribed members have in this thread. MR. WIGZ comes in here spamming with an irrelevent anti-Christian video with he claims deconfirms Sonic. and then continues spamming and double-posting one-line insults that arent even good. Suspect decides to join in on the stupidity and next thing we know, RDK is the victim of n00b ****. seriously though if you cant contibute to anything, then youre better off leaving and we're better of for it

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
youve been asked to show proof like 20 times and conveniently avoided it EVER time. what am i supposed to think? oh and then YOU tell ME that i eat twinkies and live in my mom's basement. i would be so pissed as how untrue that is but im too busy laughing and glad at th fact you dont even know me at all

@Suspect & MR WIGZ (since theyre apparently a married couple)
RDK was never originally a Sonic fan and yet hes shown more common sense in Sonic discussion than most subscribed members have in this thread. MR. WIGZ comes in here spamming with an irrelevent anti-Christian video with he claims deconfirms Sonic. and then continues spamming and double-posting one-line insults that arent even good. Suspect decides to join in on the stupidity and next thing we know, RDK is the victim of n00b ****. seriously though if you cant contibute to anything, then youre better off leaving and we're better of for it
i joined in once RDK had my name in his mouth so u can stop pretendin like u noi what your talking about.

on topic: i can have a interesting convo with u guys bout sonic if u want, as a matter of fact i would love to because i no alot about sonic. still have the genesis with the all the sonic games on it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom