• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MR.WIGZ

Smash Ace
how so? are Sonic games too hard for you, fool? you only need a life if you sit around playing WoW for 4+ hours a day so get it right

Sonic 4 Brawl
no the crappy storyline and gameplay makes sonic for lil children, i dont play WoW, the only kiddie game i play is melee i doubt seriously that most of you would consider this a kiddie game but in fact it is

RDK

Smash Hero
the crappy storyline and gameplay makes sonic for lil children, i dont play WoW, the only kiddie game i play is melee i doubt seriously that most of you would consider this a kiddie game but in fact it is
Whether or not something is "kiddy" is a matter of opinion--it's objective. You probably don't know what that means, because you're more than likely some 17 year old kid using his mom's computer and who only likes to play crap games like GTA and the like.

You, sir, are the one who needs to get a life.

Not tie dye. He only has three colors. I think. I don't remember so well. Oh wait, you must know. I forgot you had the pre-release too! So tell me, how's FFXIII Del Monkey? Enjoy Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games? or are you too busy shoving your mouth full of twinkys in your mom's garage?

Sonic is in Brawl, with his buddy Knux!
No.

MR.WIGZ

Smash Ace
You sir are the most ignorant guy around here since the "Brawl should be on PS3" guy back in early summer.

And believe it or not, Sonic has the highest chance over ALL 3rd parties PERIOD. With Sonic's possibility of being in the next game, Sonic's future looks bright in my eyes. Sonic is not a"if you still play, then you need a life" character.

Future Sonic Games
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games: Will sell great even if it sucks eggs.
Sonic Rush Adventure: Original i heard was good, they couldn't mess up a sequeal could they?
Sonic RPG: Title still tentative, being developed by BIOWARE. Have they made a bad game yet?
Sonic Riders Zero Gravity: May be good depending how Sega can do to the controls. Most interesting, is how will it use the Wii's controls.

So just ignore this thread if you think this is spam. But don't be surprised if Sonic appears as an update on Smashbros.com.

ok go waste your man a bad videogames, or in ur case your mother's and when you get these games look around and see who else is buying this game

MR.WIGZ

Smash Ace
Whether or not something is "kiddy" is a matter of opinion--it's objective. You probably don't know what that means, because you're more than likely some 17 year old kid using his mom's computer and who only likes to play crap games like GTA and the like.

You, sir, are the one who needs to get a life.

No.

ok so i when your in a videogame ask the retailer what kind of group these games are targeted to.

and i imagine "crap" is a matter of opinon also

melee is a kiddie game i enjoy playing melee but it is (pokemon, kirby etc.)

Garuda

Smash Ace
I don't give a crap what you say, but for the love of god, don't double-post please.

RDK

Smash Hero
ok so i when your in a videogame ask the retailer what kind of group these games are targeted to.
So suddenly the RETAILER is the one who decides what age group a certain game is targeted at? As if every retailer knows Sakurai's intentions?

You, sir, are full of it. It blows my mind how some people can be so convoluted and ridiculous.

Go choke on a rock.

SonicMario

Smash Master
:mad:
Please do not double post.

Man, IcyDrifter & MR.WIGZ?!? Someone HAS to put them straight. Liers & Disrespectful guys should be away from here and post at Negative Nancies. For MR.WIGS is a Negative Nancie, IcyDrifter is too much of a Positive Polly, and they're in too. If they say one more thing they need to be reported.
/anger over

@Garuda: Like the sig!

@Del: Zero Gravity is the name of the 2nd Sonic Riders.

We need SiD over here for some one-liner laughs...

NeoSoul

Smash Journeyman
even after playing sonic battle i think sonic would be an uber-lame addition :|

theres just not enough to him, all his 3D games are sub par- mediocre and now we gotta put up with this **** in brawl? nahhh

IllidR

Smash Champion
It's true.. he has had some crappy games.. but there's always the chance of a comeback? And being in crappy games or not he is the most requested third party and deserves a slot.

Del Money

Smash Champion
Not tie dye. He only has three colors. I think. I don't remember so well. Oh wait, you must know. I forgot you had the pre-release too!
perhaps i do. why should i tell you? oh and instead of trying to be cool why not take a look at the reason your gayass thread got closed in the first place, you ballsack
So tell me, how's FFXIII Del Monkey?
i definitely said FF15, peckerhead
Enjoy Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games?
whats it like being wrong consistently, ASSBAG? i said Mario & Sonic at the Olympics Games 2!!! theres a sequel, idiot
or are you too busy shoving your mouth full of twinkys in your mom's garage?
no because i have a life, a healthy body, and an education. and in two years, ill have a professional career while youre still playing pocket pool and reading EGM...in your moms basement

just for the record RDK....GTA is not a crappy game :)
HAHAAHAHAHAHAH

Sonic 4 Brawl

IcyDrifter 4 Sharkbait

MR.WIGZ

Smash Ace
So suddenly the RETAILER is the one who decides what age group a certain game is targeted at? As if every retailer knows Sakurai's intentions?

You, sir, are full of it. It blows my mind how some people can be so convoluted and ridiculous.

Go choke on a rock.
no the retailer doesn't know sakurais intentions but im pretty sure they would know the target market for a certain game

EDIT: i didnt mean to double post, and yea this is the last thing im gonna post about this argument

RDK

Smash Hero
EDIT: i didnt mean to double post, and yea this is the last thing im gonna post about this argument
Thank God. Now maybe intelligent discussion can commence.

Sonic 4 Brawl

SiD

Smash Master
I disagree, I liked most of his 3D outings, and if they can have a racecar driver as a good character, they can do wonders with Sonic.

RDK

Smash Hero
Don't even try to reason with them. All attempts have failed.

Those guys are nubs to the extreme. They suck with their power.

brawls not 3D....
Wow. Just wow. I don't know whether to laugh or cry at your stupidity. Great job on lowering the collective intelligence of the human race.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Game and Watch is 2D. Brawl is 3D. If brawl was 2d you wouldn't be able to side step/air dodge.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Game and Watch is 2D. Brawl is 3D. If brawl was 2d you wouldn't be able to side step/air dodge.
ok so's there little things like that but its still not like the 3D sonic games or other games where u get more movement. therefor i see it as 2D.

and my names not "susupect.....

SonicMario

Smash Master
no the retailer doesn't know sakurais intentions but im pretty sure they would know the target market for a certain game
Why do people want to buy Super Mario Galaxy? That is kid-friendly, yet almost everyone that owns a Wii (Or wants a Wii) wants to get it.

Del Money

Smash Champion
in that aspect, youre right (and yes i thought about that). but by definition thats incorrect because the user cannot control how much depth on the Z-axis (the in-and-not-axis) their position has.

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
Smash64 would be considered 2D, there's no side-stepping (spot-dodging) involved. The Z-axis is not used. Melee is like a weakened version of Super Paper Mario: It's not 3D, but it's not 2D. it's kinda in-between.

I'm putting my foot down right here: Smash (post-64) is 2.5D!

RDK

Smash Hero
Sidestepping / Airdodging doesn't even matter in this case.

Brawl the game is 3D simply for the fact that the graphics have three dimensions. Gameboy games are 2D. Brawl is 3D.

Jesus Christ, WIGZ + Icy = PHAIL

Del Money

Smash Champion
a ridiculous argument. the game is RENDERED in 3D. the gamplay PLAYS in 2D. airdodging/sidestepping is irrelevant because you have no sense of z-axis depth control. END OF DISCUSSION.

@NeoSoul
you dont know what youre talking about. keep pretending as if Sonic is not a legendary game cion and isnt one of those world's besting selling video game franchises of all time. keep also pretending theres no Sonic/Mario rivalry/
Sonic 4 Brawl
Jesus Christ, WIGZ + Icy = PHAIL
IcyDrifter is a total idiot...coming up with stupid insult that are the complete opposite of em and that most likely describe him. but im sure hes not the only one on this thread that does not

RDK

Smash Hero
I'm laughing so hard right now at you guys.

I'm not even going to respond to you, that's how ridiculous you are. Congratulations.

RDK

Smash Hero
@RDK: Hey RDK! You're over 1,000 posts. Congratulations.
Thanks, lol. Took forever. By all rights, I should be kicking Del's *** in the post count department, but that ban took it out of me.....

Ah, the joys of the ignore button. Now I don't have to waste time reading those fools' idiotic posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom