• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Smash Hero
no its true just watch at the end of the video

and R.D.K im sorry i dont right in a fruity red color
I'd rather know how to type / spell, even if it's in a fruity color, than not know how to type / spell at all.

RDK

Smash Hero
why does it matter how i spell i spell this way because its faster than normal, it wont benefit me in anyway if i spell "proper"......besides i live in america mutha ****a USA USA USA USA USA
There's not benefit to spelling things properly? The benefit is not looking like a complete fool.

Also, you're a good example of why no foreign countries like America.

anyways im out of here, your spamming has bored me..
Not even gonna touch that.

Symphony X

Smash Lord
why does it matter how i spell i spell this way because its faster than normal, it wont benefit me in anyway if i spell "proper"......besides i live in america mutha ****a USA USA USA USA USA
I'm almost positive you don't want to get into this fight.

No wait... I am positive. Just leave now.

You come here, post spam, use incorrect grammar (I hate that,) insult RDK, then double post. You should be banned for being a moron.

shadowmm151

Smash Apprentice
I think sonic would be pretty sweet to be in brawl...as long as he didn't talk or anything. I used to love him in his 2D days just like I liked mario, but when sega gave him a voice and personality i really started to get annoyed with him. mario on the other hand nintendo made keep quiet. he's done way better because of it I think.

Don't get me wrong sonic's okay, but I like Shadow a lot more than him cause he's way cooler. Still there's no way Shadow'll get in brawl if Sonic doesn't so I'm gonna root for Sonic all the way!

That dasani's pretty sweet though:laugh:

San Diego, CA (in Yo Mama's house!) PM ME IF U WAN
well, i just saw mr. wiggz or w/e post annoyance. ive seen him somewhere else too, but i dont remember him being in something for spamming...banned would be something for him maybe.
anywayz...lol at the the Dasani FS. how does Sonic do it? he runs and does so many other things, yet he doesnt drink at all hahahaha (i also heard about that grammer thing, well dont get all annoyed by mine, i mean it is the internet. i only put in proper spelling n sh** when i do movesets and whatnot

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Mmm hmm. Me living in Hawaii around all this Pidgin talk and I still speak mostly proper as well and type properly.. I don't know why I do it. Maybe I just don't like it when its not the way its supposed to be.

So, are you making yourself bored too?

There's not benefit to spelling things properly? The benefit is not looking like a complete fool.

Also, you're a good example of why no foreign countries like America.

Not even gonna touch that.
Mmm I agree. In some cases if you don't type properly some people won't even take the time to read and try to decipher what your trying to say.

-Onyx

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
I guess I type the way I do because I'm a writter. Sure, I use text language and the like in most situations, but other than that I use standard english. I guess, if i didn't spend most of my time behind a keyboard on Word or something, I'd use abreviated text. I just don't understand how people can argue over it.

BloodMagnumX

Smash Cadet
Idea for the Light Dash that was mentioned on page 4:

How about Sakurai makes it like Link's bombs? You know, Sonic pulls out a ring, then you can use A to toss it, then whatever move was used to pull it out to fly towards it. It would be a pretty awesome move.

San Diego, CA (in Yo Mama's house!) PM ME IF U WAN
Idea for the Light Dash that was mentioned on page 4:

How about Sakurai makes it like Link's bombs? You know, Sonic pulls out a ring, then you can use A to toss it, then whatever move was used to pull it out to fly towards it. It would be a pretty awesome move.
funny u mention that...look at the moveset on page 282

EDIT: actually, since everybody who saw it loved it so much, i'll quote it :chuckle:

My stomach didn’t settle with a bunch of the moves listed in the 1st post for Sonic’s Moves in Super Smash Bros. Brawl…:ohwell: So I made my own. Hope you agree and enjoy. :chuckle:

the only thing that was missing was an Upair...which could be a soccer kick.
my ideas, which i dont think anyone saw :( are that the front and back throw could be soccer kicks and B in air could be Homing Attack (since there was none

Del Money

Smash Champion
Your mentioning of Raving Rabbids reminded me of something. Del will not be happy.

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/raymanravingrabbids2/index.html
aw...HAYLL NO

congrats on being a total dumb@$$

how about it just is a directional-based move like Fox's up+B and the rings appear instanteously when up+B is pressed?

How about i might actually get a DS if Sonic RPG is any good? How about they need to make a way for the Wii or DS to play GB/GBA games? How about Sega needs to stop sucking?

Symphony X

Smash Lord
(i also heard about that grammer thing, well dont get all annoyed by mine, i mean it is the internet. i only put in proper spelling n sh** when i do movesets and whatnot
Your's doesn't annoy me so much. The only thing you don't do is capitalize, you use commas and spell correctly - the main annoyance in misuse of grammar.

i guess grammer freaks only understand grammer freaks...
um...Sonic for Brawl
Freak? I'm hurt...

How about they need to make a way for the Wii or DS to play GB/GBA games? How about Sega needs to stop sucking?
The DS can play GB/GBA games.

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
Wassup guys haven't been on the thread in a while, so whats going on some guy spamming pretty much all of smashboards with his crap. Besides that I see the moveset was quoted, good. @ Del: yea I wonder how that Sonic RPG will do anyways, haven't heard much about it.

RDK

Smash Hero
@Some Person

The DS cannot play regulara Gameboy games. The cartridges don't fit. The DS can only play GBA / DS games.

And if you want a good moveset, go over to the Bomberman thread and check out the spriteset I made. I worked hard on that ****.

Symphony X

Smash Lord
My original DS could play GBA games. Maybe the lights cut that feature. A sprite moveset is like the one SiegK made, right? Showing all the stuff? If so, I will go check your Bomberman moveset.

Can a brother get a link?

[EDIT]

Yay, finally got me a custom made sig.!

MR.WIGZ

Smash Ace
I'm not exactly sure about why he was banned. I'm sure it wasn't for spamming some stupid video. My god you need to find a life.
umm ok, im guessing you need one why would you be mad about me posting "spam" who cares this is a videogame forum on SONIC if you still play sonic then you need a life my friend......

SonicMario

Smash Master
umm ok, im guessing you need one why would you be mad about me posting "spam" who cares this is a videogame forum on SONIC if you still play sonic then you need a life my friend......
You sir are the most ignorant guy around here since the "Brawl should be on PS3" guy back in early summer.

And believe it or not, Sonic has the highest chance over ALL 3rd parties PERIOD. With Sonic's possibility of being in the next game, Sonic's future looks bright in my eyes. Sonic is not a"if you still play, then you need a life" character.

Future Sonic Games
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games: Will sell great even if it sucks eggs.
Sonic Rush Adventure: Original i heard was good, they couldn't mess up a sequeal could they?
Sonic RPG: Title still tentative, being developed by BIOWARE. Have they made a bad game yet?
Sonic Riders Zero Gravity: May be good depending how Sega can do to the controls. Most interesting, is how will it use the Wii's controls.

So just ignore this thread if you think this is spam. But don't be surprised if Sonic appears as an update on Smashbros.com.

RDK

Smash Hero
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games: Will sell great even if it sucks eggs.
Sonic Rush Adventure: Original i heard was good, they couldn't mess up a sequeal could they?
Sonic RPG: Title still tentative, being developed by BIOWARE. Have they made a bad game yet?
Sonic Riders Zero Gravity: May be good depending how Sega can do to the controls. Most interesting, is how will it use the Wii's controls.
Thing is, SEGA is more than likely going to screw up Olympics, Rush 2, and Zero Gravity. The only one that has good chances right now is RPG, which is not even being dev'ed by SEGA, and is practically a shoe-in. Kind of makes you sad.

Olympics will either suck terribly, or do very very well. Either way, it will probably be forgotten if Sonic makes it into Brawl.

P.S: Who the hell wants another Sonic Riders? Not me.

Del Money

Smash Champion
how so? are Sonic games too hard for you, fool? you only need a life if you sit around playing WoW for 4+ hours a day so get it right

Sonic 4 Brawl

Del Money

Smash Champion
Thing is, SEGA is more than likely going to screw up Olympics, Rush 2, and Zero Gravity.
what the **** is "Zero Gravity"?
Olympics will either suck terribly
that shouldve been the end of that sentence
P.S: Who the hell wants another Sonic Riders? Not me.
i heard it was average at best but not really God-awful
Sonics colors are Red, Green, Blue (Team Colors), and purple.
yeah Knuckles has the team colors too (red, green, blue)...oh and tie-die is his 4th

Garuda

Smash Ace
Great, we've got fanboys and rumor-spreaders now... could it be a sign of things to come concerning Sonic?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Just felt like saying something so that my new sig shows up. But at the same time, didn't wanna spam.

EDIT: Uh... how do I fix that? I know it was discussed earlier, but I have no idea where, I'm really sorry.

Sonic 4 Brawl

IcyDrifter

Smash Apprentice
Not tie dye. He only has three colors. I think. I don't remember so well. Oh wait, you must know. I forgot you had the pre-release too! So tell me, how's FFXIII Del Monkey? Enjoy Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games? or are you too busy shoving your mouth full of twinkys in your mom's garage?

Sonic is in Brawl, with his buddy Knux!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom