• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del Money

Smash Champion
@SiD
where the **** have you been? you missed a free offer from....oh never mind, go back like3 or 4 pages if youre interested

@k!llsw!tch
i cant believe that fool bosser-jerome quit the project because of Sonic 2006. thank you Sega for trying to ruin my life again

SiD

Smash Master
What god dammit, I don't wanna read through all that crap. Unfortunately, I had better things to do today.

EDIT: NVM, I read it. HAHAHA.

RDK

Smash Hero
I'll weather it. Chickswithdicks.com, eh? It's probably just a site with pictures of Marth all over it.

Or, it could be 4chan's alternate domain name.

Del Money

Smash Champion
$14.50 for perusing Smash Boards....
lol yeah but its only for the summer and i gotta pay $475/mo for rent on temp housing away from home (good thing its only 2 months).

atleast i get to promote Sonic 24/7 while getting paid...ITSA NICE-A

RDK

Smash Hero
SEGA should keep their money, so they can use it to make games that aren't large piles of feces.

But yeah, what is this internship aboot?

Del Money

Smash Champion
I think SEGA should be paying you instead of this internship of yours which is sounding better and better by the minute....where'd you say you worked exactly? lol
SEGA should keep their money, so they can use it to make games that aren't large piles of feces.

But yeah, what is this internship aboot?
money from Sega? yeah they should pay me to keeping bashing them on the boards every day,. if it werent for Sonic and that franchise as a whole (minus the poopy parts), i'd make an anti-Sega thread and it would never close cuz no one would disagree hahaha.

oh and i work at M2S, Inc (medical metrx solutions). the company develops clinical 3D modeling software for surgeons to use when planning operations for patient with aortic aneurisms. but i work in the R&D department basically writing scripts (in Perl usually...which sucks cuz C/C++ and Java are uber better) to manage the clinical data databases and such. basically a bunch of internal work just to keep organization (a.k.a intern-***** work...but nothing like paper-pushing or anything). but since i havent been given any scripts to code or any SQL queries to correct...i get to pwn both Sega and n00bs (on both SWF and eBay) all damm day

RDK

Smash Hero
He's not even here right now...I don't know where the hell he got off to.

He probably left right as I signed on. >_X

SonicMario

Smash Master
Sorry to have to remind you of that magazine scandal started last week. But according to that most likely fake magazine, Sonic would be on tomorrow's update. I don't think this is true. But if Sonic is on, it is real. It it is not, then it is a real, confirmed fake. I am hoping that the Tokyo Game Show does announce him, i want some clue that will make us cheer up for a sign or clue from the heavens. (Now what would be funny about the heavens, if Sonic were to become a newcomer at Pit's stage: Skyworld:))

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
5 posts and none of them Del Money?!?! What is this blasphemy?

But you're right SonicMario, I don't know when that interview with Reggie could've happened, especially since, as I recall, the picture with the interview article was that of E3. It might be fake, and what about tomorrow being a Sonic update? I don't remember where in the interview it says that, haven't read the article since it first came out.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Yoshi was already the character update. Pretty sure we don't get more than 1 a week. Also it was proven fake.
I sort of knew. That is why i said i didn't believe it, even if i am a Pro-Sonic in Brawl. You didn't think i was a nOOb that believes that kind of stuff did you?;)

Besides, there has been a day where 2 characters were posted at once. Remember Kirby & Pikachu? Both were posted on the same exact day.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
I wonder what tomorrow's update will be since we aren't getting Sonic.If sakurai knows of the "rumor",I wonder what he'll substitute us with.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Man I wonder what kinds of things would shoot up around if he does show Sonic.

It will be like Internet x3 for a few days.

Bah, I wouldn't be able to help it either if I see Sonic. Its not like I have to have him in. Hes just one of the few that I support getting into the game.

SonicMario

Smash Master
If he were to be announced, then people with over or near 1,000 posts of experience. May not want to go on Smash boards with all the Noobs saying poems, songs, whatever to express their gladness for Sonic in Brawl. If he is in, i will make a few posts and party all night to the new Linkin Park album. (LP is my favorite music group:cool:)

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
If he were to be announced, then people with over or near 1,000 posts of experience. May not want to go on Smash boards with all the Noobs saying poems, songs, whatever to express their gladness for Sonic in Brawl. If he is in, i will make a few posts and party all night to the new Linkin Park album. (LP is my favorite music group:cool:)
I don't consider myself a noob,but I can't tell you what'd i'd do to get Sonic in Brawl!! :chuckle:

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
I sort of knew. That is why i said i didn't believe it, even if i am a Pro-Sonic in Brawl. You didn't think i was a nOOb that believes that kind of stuff did you?;)

Besides, there has been a day where 2 characters were posted at once. Remember Kirby & Pikachu? Both were posted on the same exact day.
Almost forgot, O I was reminding, you haven't been on this thread in a while have you, I get your avatars caught up with Got Bloods.

Also there is a handful of people who still don't know the rumor is fake, do you guys expect the forum to be full of "Sonic isn't in Brawl HAHA" threads. I hope TGS will give us Sonic, they might as well cause I'm going crazy, Give us an answer already.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
If Sakurai REALLY wanted to stir up hype, he could do something like update an item tomorrow like a power ring,and then not update Sonic until the very end.It'd be cruel but ingenious!! :grin:

RDK

Smash Hero
If Sakurai REALLY wanted to stir up hype, he could do something like update an item tomorrow like a power ring,and then not update Sonic until the very end.It'd be cruel but ingenious!!
LOL...that would be AWESOME. That's really something I would expect Sakurai to do.

But in reality, that article is false. And even if SEGA let Sonic be in the game, Sakurai would save him for just-before-release, most likely.

Limey

Smash Fan
BRoomer
I agree. Either that or another cryptic update, like the 'This World...' one, except one with hints towards newcomers.

However, it is extremely unlikely. I reckon we're gonna get music tomorrow.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
I don't care when Sakurai updates Sonic,just as long as he updates Sonic at all.If he does,then I'm satisfied.:)

SonicMario

Smash Master
Almost forgot, O I was reminding, you haven't been on this thread in a while have you, I get your avatars caught up with Got Bloods.

Also there is a handful of people who still don't know the rumor is fake, do you guys expect the forum to be full of "Sonic isn't in Brawl HAHA" threads. I hope TGS will give us Sonic, they might as well cause I'm going crazy, Give us an answer already.
How could ypu mistake Melee Mario's attack in the air & Brawl Mario running? And the people who do put those, are the nOObs that believe the magazine and are Anti-Sonic

If Sakurai REALLY wanted to stir up hype, he could do something like update an item tomorrow like a power ring,and then not update Sonic until the very end.It'd be cruel but ingenious!! :grin:
Yes but most of the experienced people will know Sonic is in. If a power ring is in, then he has to put up some type of Icon in the top-left corner. Which (Although i'm not sure about that Animal Crossing symbol) will ultimately prove Sonic has made it into Brawl.

Garuda

Smash Ace
I seriously think Sega is just gonna go "the thing is, the only reason fans want him in Brawl is so he can face off against Mario... we've already provided that with Olympic Games."

Don't get me wrong- I would hate for that to happen.

RDK

Smash Hero
I seriously think Sega is just gonna go "the thing is, the only reason fans want him in Brawl is so he can face off against Mario... we've already provided that with Olympic Games."
That would be the ****ing gayest excuse on the face of the earth.

If SEGA did that, I would send them a *****slap by telephone wire, and then nuke their HQ with mustard gas.

Garuda

Smash Ace
Yes, but you know Sega.

I personally think they don't mind ticking us off. Brawl and E3? If Nintendo did that, Sega is easy to imagine.

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
SEGA has a lot to lose if Sonic isn't in Brawl, c'mon they would have never told us Sonic had a chance if they didn't want him in. SEGA just views everything different, these are the times I wish Sonic wasn't made by SEGA, but instead someone more responsible.

Garuda

Smash Ace
I'm sorry. Like I said a while ago, I'm far too worried.

Yeah, to be honest, if he's not in it, why don't they just tell us? Hype? Nintendo teases, but they are certainly not cruel.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
SEGA has a lot to lose if Sonic isn't in Brawl, c'mon they would have never told us Sonic had a chance if they didn't want him in. SEGA just views everything different, these are the times I wish Sonic wasn't made by SEGA, but instead someone more responsible.
Nintendo should just buy Sonic already and let Sega die!! :cry:

BTW,I think SonicMario was testing your manhood back! :laugh:

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
We won't know about Sonic for a while so we'll just hjave sit tight. SEGA is BIG about advertising, so I would doubt SEGA would not llet him in Brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom