• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicMario

Smash Master
HELLOOOOOOO MY BELOVED MEMBERS OF THE S.S.S.!!! It's me!!! Dyce!!! Did y'all miss me as much as I missed you?

Like I said yesterday, great work, SiegK. Anyway, I'm sure that Shadow will make some sort of appearance, he's practically a staple to the series by this point.

I mean, he wasn't in SatSR's main story, but he WAS in the multiplayer (then again, so was Silver...?)

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

All I'm hoping for is some Knuckles playability. I freakin' love that echidna.

'ello dyce, probably haven't seen me as well for a while

Here's hoping it doesn't suck there is very little non-running activities NO HUMANS (eggman ok) and hopefully the good voice cast (or at least a Japanese option) I don't want another Sonic06.
SiegK had the best reply to it
Don't worry, this wont be another Sonic06. They actually said something about wanting to forget that game ever happened.

This game has No Silver, and is not related to the Sonic06 story line in anyway what-so-ever.

Plus, the new Hedgehog Engine made just for this game, 3 years in the making.

No, sir. This game cannot fail. Cause we have already seen what a 'new age' Sonic game can become and now we set a new course. To awesomeness.
I'm with ya Sieg.

Oh and btw, i may be less often here. I have other sites that i am apart of, any most of my posts here might be multi quotes with too late replys. But then again it just make my posts more epic sometimes.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
I'm with ya Sieg.

Oh and btw, i may be less often here. I have other sites that i am apart of, any most of my posts here might be multi quotes with too late replys. But then again it just make my posts more epic sometimes.
Yo me too, I just got back on actually. I sent you a message on AllBrawl earlier But ya never replyed? Or I never got it. Anyway, yeah Ive been busy with school and work. Just quit and got another job, starting on 7/11 so until then I'll be around, online. Get an AIM yet? or WiFi set up? Message me somewhere. :psycho:

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Unleashed looks awesome!Hopefully the Wii version rocks.
As much as I Love the Wii, I wouldn't bet on it.

Sonic Unleashed will be released for platforms, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, and PS2.
But! The new Hedgehog Engine will not be present in Wii or PS2 versions of the game, only 360 and PS3 will be running with the HE.
I'm not even sure if I'd rather get the game for the PS3 or 360.

UltimatX

Smash Cadet
It's been a really long time since I was last here......well anyway, SiegK is right. There is no way that Sonic Unleash can fail. If it fails, I promise to burn anything I have SEGA! But as I just said, it cant fail so......*phew*

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
The Wii is a terrible system.
lol, the wii is a horrible system, because its the reason your on this site to begin with

Your a terrible person. go die. kthxbi
P.S. Code Geass sucks ballz. and the anatomy is way off, limbs are not that thin, looks pretty disgusting if you ask me.
OBJECTION!!: code geass is an amazing show, its about things much more cerebral than how skinny the ppls limbs are. however despite limb size, i think the characters are animmated really well, and most on the girls on that show are crazy hott, especially the class president

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Your a terrible person. go die. kthxbi
P.S. Code Geass sucks ballz. and the anatomy is way off, limbs are not that thin, looks pretty disgusting if you ask me.
The Wii is a casual system and a great big **** you to all the hardcore gamers. Also, Brawl sucks my balls. Quite possibly the greatest disappointment in recent video game history. Go die.

Code Geass is alright. I don't think it's a great show, just a good one. I didn't start liking it until about halfway in. The drawings pissed me off at first, but I got used to them.

lol, the wii is a horrible system, because its the reason your on this site to begin with
What the hell are you talking about? I'm on this site because of MELEE you fool. I've always loved it and knew ever since I started playing smash competitively I knew that Brawl would suck. The Wii is a worthless piece of garbage that's only good if you're incapable of beating actual video games.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
(This is my first post here in a while, things look different, but oh well...)

So, does anyone here think Sonic is "cheap"? I don't.

Pero

Smash Apprentice
The Wii is a casual system and a great big **** you to all the hardcore gamers. Also, Brawl sucks my balls. Quite possibly the greatest disappointment in recent video game history. Go die.

Code Geass is alright. I don't think it's a great show, just a good one. I didn't start liking it until about halfway in. The drawings pissed me off at first, but I got used to them.

What the hell are you talking about? I'm on this site because of MELEE you fool. I've always loved it and knew ever since I started playing smash competitively I knew that Brawl would suck. The Wii is a worthless piece of garbage that's only good if you're incapable of beating actual video games.
so ur in the Brawl forums y?

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
So how is Sonic the only good thing in Brawl if he sucks? Wouldn't that be bad? Also it's kinda hard to main Sonic in Melee...

Pero

Smash Apprentice
lol i'm brawl noob? sweet i wear this new title proudly...so explain my noob brain doesnt understand i dont kno what im talking about when what u said was a double negative? Help my entertaining noob brain under stand...

thumbswayup

Smash Master
It wasn't a double negative. I stated that Sonic being included in Brawl is the only good thing about Brawl, because Sonic is fun to use. However, he sucks *** on the competitive scene. He's one of the worst characters in the game. So, it's both a gift and a curse to have him available.

And for the record, I thought you were calling me stupid because I said Sonic was terrible in Brawl (which he is).

Pero

Smash Apprentice
Na everyone(nearly everyone) says sonics the worst. Its a double negitive I believe because you say hes the best thing in brawl (up side), then u say he sucks *** and brawl ****ing sucks? Double negative =D thus leading to a sign of stupidity. I personaly think there is no worst or best character in Smash Bros. because it depends on the player. So ehh its life what can I say. I dont kno everything thats y Im here I wanna L-cancel aierals to not have the landing animation. So lets have fun and live life we are only human...

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Sonic is pretty bad in Brawl. He has almost no priority, and the only thing he really has going for him is he's the fastest character in the game. But after you factor his awkward air speed and all of his landing lag after performing pretty much any move, he's left wide open. To sum it all up: Sonic is easily one of the worst characters in Brawl.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
That's in Melee. Brawl has something less effective called auto-canceling and I think that's what you're referring to. And btw, no it does not help out Sonic enough to not make him one of the worst characters in Brawl.

Tenki

Smash Hero
On a random weird note, my Sonic's "Max Combo" counter says 501.

....wut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom