• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Eat some junk food right before you sleep (maybe not right before, but close). But don't, it's not all that healthy.

edit: Junk food gives you wacky dreams.

SonicMario

Smash Master
(Sigh) just saying "Hai guys" is going to get this thread closed. If we don't talk about anything Sonic, eventually a mod will come and find this place and close it. I'm actually surprised there is not anything to talk about. We could use this thread to talk about Brawl Sonic, but that doesn't mean we can't actually talk of the games of Sonic (ex: Sonic Unleashed and Sonic Chronicles). The Topic title does not specifically say "Sonic in Brawl": It only says Sonic.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yeah, I ****ing love werewolves.

[/joke]
I know Sonic with lycanthropy is kinda...awkward, but at least give it a chance. I mean, it DID work with Link, right?

Anyways, from the reviews I've read from gaming magazines, wolf form seems to give very enjoyable gameplay abilities in Sonic Unleashed.

Waiting for this game, as well as Sonic Chronicles.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
I know Sonic with lycanthropy is kinda...awkward, but at least give it a chance. I mean, it DID work with Link, right?
I hated Twilight Princess, and it takes a lot for me to hate a game. The Link bits were fine, but when it came down to being a wolf it was "flick wrist to bite, find these objects again for the fourth time".

Unless this game and Chronicles are bearable, I think Sonic is officially a dead franchise.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I hated Twilight Princess, and it takes a lot for me to hate a game. The Link bits were fine, but when it came down to being a wolf it was "flick wrist to bite, find these objects again for the fourth time".

Unless this game and Chronicles are bearable, I think Sonic is officially a dead franchise.
You may have hated it, but apparently the majority loved it. This same concept will be apparent in Unleashed.

Can't please everyone.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.

Yeah, was thinking about it. Anyway. Hope ya Like it. And heres ths Link to my Deviantart page with this pic!

[ If you want this pic w/o Shadow, then click link in the "Artist's Comments " box on the deviantart page ]

http://siegkingkirby.deviantart.com/art/Sonic-Unleashed-background-89084859

ALSO!!!
If anyone wants the Sonic Unleashed Trailer 1 and 2 I turned em into mp3s! Just PM me with ur email or AIM or w/e

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
HELLOOOOOOO MY BELOVED MEMBERS OF THE S.S.S.!!! It's me!!! Dyce!!! Did y'all miss me as much as I missed you?

Like I said yesterday, great work, SiegK. Anyway, I'm sure that Shadow will make some sort of appearance, he's practically a staple to the series by this point.

I mean, he wasn't in SatSR's main story, but he WAS in the multiplayer (then again, so was Silver...?)

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

All I'm hoping for is some Knuckles playability. I freakin' love that echidna.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
Here's hoping it doesn't suck there is very little non-running activities NO HUMANS (eggman ok) and hopefully the good voice cast (or at least a Japanese option) I don't want another Sonic06.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Here's hoping it doesn't suck there is very little non-running activities NO HUMANS (eggman ok) and hopefully the good voice cast (or at least a Japanese option) I don't want another Sonic06.
Don't worry, this wont be another Sonic06. They actually said something about wanting to forget that game ever happened.

This game has No Silver, and is not related to the Sonic06 story line in anyway what-so-ever.

Plus, the new Hedgehog Engine made just for this game, 3 years in the making.

No, sir. This game cannot fail. Cause we have already seen what a 'new age' Sonic game can become and now we set a new course. To awesomeness.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
ROOOOY!

Did you play Sonic Rush series?

Chronicles gonna be good.
I did indeed play the Rush series, I quite liked it too.
Chronicles hopefully will be good, because the graphics look great in areas.
You also start the game on Green Hill Zone...awesome...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom