• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repryx

Smash Champion
DOnt use a SOnic song...by now its a little cliche...ur best bet is a breaking benjamin song.

-Ciao

SonicMario

Smash Master
I luvs the Linkin Park

But anyway, this inactiveness in this thread is getting out of hand. Where is our discussion?

New Rule SSS: THIS THREAD WILL REMAIN ON THE 1ST PAGE IN THE SONIC SECTION AT ALL COSTS EVEN IF IT MEANS A LITTLE SPAM

do it or else i send an army of robot monkeys after repryx :evil:

lol j/k pryx

SiegK, you haven't shown a comic of some sort since March 9th. Feel like doing one?

SonicMario

Smash Master
I played sonic cd and got sick of sonic somehow.... maybe its cause i was saving FLOWERS and you had to charge 20 ****ing seconds the spindash. and not talking about the ackward time travel.
I hope your not too serious. I was thinking of promoting you soon, you've earned enough time with us for a good promotion. You talked with us alot recently and the last few weeks. Have a seat with Daisy-fan and such in the same rank. :)

EDIT: Everybody's post so far has the Sonic icon on the left :bee:

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
I hope your not too serious. I was thinking of promoting you soon, you've earned enough time with us for a good promotion. You talked with us alot recently and the last few weeks. Have a seat with Daisy-fan and such in the same rank. :)

OOOOOOOOOH BURN lol just messing with ya :laugh:

i dont wanna be left out so i how do i get sonic in my corner :dizzy:

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
Why would BB be his BEST bet? I mean, not to knock BB, I actually like a lot of their music, but I'm sure there's better stuff out there.

Something fast, something upbeat, something that rocks so goddam f**king hard.
When you want rocking to rock god**** phucking hard, you want The Maiden. Aces High always makes me think of Sonic for some reason. And if it's not 'upbeat' enough for you, I'd suggest Holy Smoke, Different World or Two Minutes to Midnight.

I think the most appropriate one might be Be Quick or Be Dead though. It's fast, it runs with the baseline, and the solo is guitar done right.

After all, everyone always says Sonic has bad 90's music in his games. So why not turn things around with some good 90's music?

Damax

Smash Lord

Oh well I'm still at university and have plenty of stuff to do, I'm planning to change program and my mind is kinda... screwed up... and I've got such a ****load of stress (not that I'm the stressful type, I know some could blow if they were at my place)

I'll play Sonic the hedgehog 3 and SA2 or Sonic Heroes and everything will be alright haha.

but Seriously... I don't wanna ever hear of Sonic CD, ever... saving flowers... tsss.... waste of time, I know sonic wouldn't do that.

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^SONIC BOOM SONIC BOOM SONIC BOOM! Save the planet(and flowers and Amy) frin disaster!

-Ciao

Browny

Smash Hater
im playing in australias first wifi tourney tomorrow, its nothing big (in fact its a joke if you ask me) but i plan on getting as far as i can using TL, and if the final is against anyone except metaknight, ill use Sonic for ya's :)

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Some of you may have seen it on the Site, but I will post here too.

I was in the ER last night because I cut my index and middle fingers. I won't be able to play any smash for awhile because I need those fingers to support the controller.

Here's a picture of my bandaged fingers. If you want to see them without the bandages on, PM me. I wont post the picture.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Vid of me v my friend about a week ago. http://youtube.com/watch?v=WmDCkYyGBQM You know the drill if you want to see other vids of me. The problem is it's his page so most of the vids that go up will be of him doing too good. Also, I didn't want the vid of my Zelda uploaded, but he decided otherwise and I am still not too pleased. If you watch it you will understand why...

Damax

Smash Lord
Vid of me v my friend about a week ago. http://youtube.com/watch?v=WmDCkYyGBQM You know the drill if you want to see other vids of me. The problem is it's his page so most of the vids that go up will be of him doing too good. Also, I didn't want the vid of my Zelda uploaded, but he decided otherwise and I am still not too pleased. If you watch it you will understand why...
erm.... you need a better approach... omg I could go in the details if you want
my eyes were burned after 1min sorry. You have to beat that mario!

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
erm.... you need a better approach... omg I could go in the details if you want
my eyes were burned after 1min sorry. You have to beat that mario!
Actually, he did beat him, amazingly. (No offense, lime.)

What interested me was your use of the homing attack. I could see more than a couple of times where you might have gotten away with another one. Mario doesn't have Marth's priority, so it's harder for him to counter something like that. I spam the homing attack on humans all the time, and it usually works pretty good. Just not against Marth, Fox or Lucas.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I used to spam the homing attack, so he knows what to do if I start doing it again. Don't feel the need to be nice because of my recent injury, I know my Sonic isn't that great. He suffers because I am trying to play with so many other characters.

Either way, thanks for the criticism.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
It was an accident, I didn't mean to. I was drying off the ceramic plate that rotates the food in my microwave when it slipped from my hand a half an inch to shatter and cut my fingers. The ironic thing is that I've dropped glasses by accident from five and a half feet in the air and they bounce. *sugh* I am going to re-attempt to play this weekend. The stitches come out next week also, so if I can't play this weekend, I will definitely be playing next week.

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^thats just bad luck lolzwhen I was five I got hit in the head with one of those and it didnt break

-Ciao

SonicLucario

Smash Journeyman
It was an accident, I didn't mean to. I was drying off the ceramic plate that rotates the food in my microwave when it slipped from my hand a half an inch to shatter and cut my fingers. The ironic thing is that I've dropped glasses by accident from five and a half feet in the air and they bounce. *sugh* I am going to re-attempt to play this weekend. The stitches come out next week also, so if I can't play this weekend, I will definitely be playing next week.
That sucks:(.Glad you'll be ok:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom