• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Yes Damax I must agree with Dyce.

BTW Dyce you gotta wait till I can get back to that house man...

Samurai Jack for SSB4!

AKUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

Damax

Smash Lord
And I'd like to see you put your money where your mouth is Damax. ;P
Anytime, if its not online. never online. I mean, seriously, online my Link looks like serious business with the spam because its harder to dodge/block/powershield while offline it sucks haha. anyway we can still have some match for fun, though I dunno if the lag would be good, I'm currently living in the university. that's why I wanna wait for summer when I'll be back home, I should get better online matches without that uber random internet performance of the U. anyway its not like i have so much time.

Daisy-Fan: good? you mean godlike? :D yeah we should play sometimes. en esperant que sa me disconnect pas randomly comme la derniere fois pendant le peach/Toon Link match lol

*Spoilers of french: I spoke french to help Daisy-Fan understands since he has some reading or writing disorder (not sure which) all it said is: I hope it won't disconnect randomly again just like during the peach/toonlink match

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
I was tried Wi-Fi again with Daisy-Fan 2day, and it was way laggy.

Weird, cause it wasnt last time. Anyway...

I got some new Stuff...

(I made my own SiegK Sprite! Inspiration by Super DragonBall Z)

New Sonic Pic, Its also on my DeviantArt page

And... Why not.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
You mean the Sonic Red right?

Is me Dy-Fn, Daisy-Fan
Yes. I've been practicing.
Don't get comfortable 2-stocking me anymore, now. I know all your secrets.
;]

Anytime, if its not online. never online. I mean, seriously, online my Link looks like serious business with the spam because its harder to dodge/block/powershield while offline it sucks haha. anyway we can still have some match for fun, though I dunno if the lag would be good, I'm currently living in the university. that's why I wanna wait for summer when I'll be back home, I should get better online matches without that uber random internet performance of the U. anyway its not like i have so much time.
Oh, of course not. I'm not betting any money online. I was just using that as an expression.
Anyway, I don't lag much, even with kids from far away, so I think we may be good. Quebec is Eastern Canada, and I'm from NJ. We should be just fine.

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
i'd like a shot at any of you if you wanna go lemme know :bee: ive gotton better repryx if you wanna play again last time we were even for you that wanna know :)
any one know what this is for :lick:

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^SK I told you I gotta get back to the house with Wi-fi (which is gonna take some time)

Like my new Sig? SK did it for me! next I gotta beat SDZ and get her to make one lolz

-Ciao

Repryx

Smash Champion
oops I means SP as in sugarpoultry my SK...We got too many S's on SWF///Im about to change my name to Sepryx...

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Freaking sweet! I can't wait for that additional content for Twilight Princess. I wonder what those characters would be...

on another note, I made myself a new sig. It isn't Sonic, but that is mainly because he isn't my main. In the future, I hope to play better as him and a couple of other characters that I am currently using (especially Link).

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
Who is SK? I Thought I was SK. Lol.
And if ur not gunna use SK for me anymore, just say Sieg. After all, that is my name.

Has anyone heard of the "Wii Want More" thing? Real or fake? If real

Dude... a Sonic character would be awesome, but the good ones are already in the game as random crap

http://press-nintendo.110mb.com/article-jsp-id-14788.htm
sound pretty sweet! i got guesses popping in my head already :bee:
im up for a match whenever exept today gotta do buncha science:urg:

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
Who is SK? I Thought I was SK. Lol.
And if ur not gunna use SK for me anymore, just say Sieg. After all, that is my name.

Has anyone heard of the "Wii Want More" thing? Real or fake? If real

Dude... a Sonic character would be awesome, but the good ones are already in the game as random crap

http://press-nintendo.110mb.com/article-jsp-id-14788.htm
omg...that article just made me go squee.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Lulz. I didnt know! ...I'm just as sad as all of you.

It crushed both Dyce's and Mine hearts when we found out. *tear*

I still hope its true. Nuthings 100%..

And Repryx, I dont like to Spam. So If ya wouldnt mind checking out page 969.
There isnt a comic, but there is a pretty kick *** pic of Sonic Heroes. Hope ya like it.

(Or click this link)
http://siegkingkirby.deviantart.com/art/Sonic-Heroes-82028241

I might sound pretty newb but. How do I change that Bowser thing to a Sonic??

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^Kewl there is is a thing in the profile that asks you for it.

I was just watchin this ep of speed racer....Racer X punched him in the stomach for askin if he was his brother lolz

On that note who is faster? Sonic or the Mach 5? Obviously in a death race Sonic would win as he can control his body

-Ciao

phosphorus

Smash Cadet
Normal Sonic clocks out at mach 2, so if this mach 5 thing can go at mach 5 then it wins.
it can't. Ironicly, the Mach 5 was not the fastest car in the original series. there was this Yellow car that went so fast, Whoever drove it needed to inhale this drug that enhanced their reaction time. But if they drank ANY water before it wore off, they would be horrified by even the slowest of speeds (That sounds like the storyline for an episode of Sonic SatAM/ AoStH). This happens to Speed, but I don't remember how it's resolved.

E: I believe the Mach 5's tops speed was something like 300 MPH. And when they translate this movie into Japanese, are they going to call it Mach GoGoGo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom