• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicMario

Smash Master
I'm not sure if it matters anymore SiegK. It may have been a joke. But for now, I don't want to distract you from Brawl.

Sonic has not very much KO moves, but I think this is good. That means the people who will play as him are dedicated instead of basing him on how much power he has. Sonic was never about the power, just the speed. And speed he has.

But besides Sonic, I have 3 other mains. Maybe I can reveal them if you ask.

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure if it matters anymore SiegK. It may have been a joke. But for now, I don't want to distract you from Brawl.

Sonic has not very much KO moves, but I think this is good. That means the people who will play as him are dedicated instead of basing him on how much power he has. Sonic was never about the power, just the speed. And speed he has.

But besides Sonic, I have 3 other mains. Maybe I can reveal them if you ask.

what could those other mains be :chuckle: i've got 2.5 other then sonic lol working on that .5 :laugh: on the side anyone playing any games today i can join in....i lack good smashers in my school and living area :(

SonicMario

Smash Master
My main besides Sonic are

Pikachu - Former Main, Still awesome with him

Snake - Everyone needs a little fire power right?

And Ness - Just like having a different playstyle.

So in order my mains are 1. Sonic, 2. Pikachu, 3. Snake, and 4. Main

I've already made over 1000 kills in Brawl with Sonic. Only 2 are actually Human KOs (My Bro's ROB, never played against me again), the others are all Computers. Having no Wi-Fi sucks balls.

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
Im up for a game i will be on later this after noon my FC is

2234 6864 9797
alright I'll post here again when we can play, don't know if anyone knows about the whole new: Sonic Unleashed leaks or whatever http://kotaku.com/371098/leaked-sonic-unleashed-footage
but looks really good, and from what I heard (all being rumors of course) that most of Sonic Team, A lot of SEGA guys from like Japan and Europe are working on this game and the production budget is HUGE http://www.sega-magazin.de/segaon/ all attempting for this: "There seems to be one clear mission: Rebuild the Sonic brand and prove it could work in 3D environments." Hopefully Sonic won't suck anymore WOOHOO, will SEGA finally listen to everyone instead of having their noses so far up their @$$es. I mean they got lucky people still even cared about Sonic enough to want him in brawl after the mess they put him through.

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
alright I'll post here again when we can play, don't know if anyone knows about the whole new: Sonic Unleashed leaks or whatever http://kotaku.com/371098/leaked-sonic-unleashed-footage
but looks really good, and from what I heard (all being rumors of course) that most of Sonic Team, A lot of SEGA guys from like Japan and Europe are working on this game and the production budget is HUGE http://www.sega-magazin.de/segaon/ all attempting for this: "There seems to be one clear mission: Rebuild the Sonic brand and prove it could work in 3D environments." Hopefully Sonic won't suck anymore WOOHOO, will SEGA finally listen to everyone instead of having their noses so far up their @$$es. I mean they got lucky people still even cared about Sonic enough to want him in brawl after the mess they put him through.
i agree with everything you said!;)
or it could simply be a back up to the sonic rpg they plan to make in case it fails http://ds.ign.com/articles/852/852731p1.html
what does every one else think about the sonic rpg?

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
My main besides Sonic are

Pikachu - Former Main, Still awesome with him

Snake - Everyone needs a little fire power right?

And Ness - Just like having a different playstyle.

So in order my mains are 1. Sonic, 2. Pikachu, 3. Snake, and 4. Main

I've already made over 1000 kills in Brawl with Sonic. Only 2 are actually Human KOs (My Bro's ROB, never played against me again), the others are all Computers. Having no Wi-Fi sucks balls.
nice :chuckle: well i got
1:sonic 2: kirby 3: pikachu: thats all i got so far that .5 is for toon link :laugh:
Wifi can be anoying at times in basic brawl can't connect cuz the servers were too busy at times :dizzy:

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
chaindude get on nd play me. DF im adding you. anyone else wanna play me?
alright i will come on but i gotta eat supper in like 5 mins the meat for my taco's are almost ready so once im done my taco's i will be there
:) also if there is space my bro would like to play after a few rounds is that ok? :confused:

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
i agree with everything you said!;)
or it could simply be a back up to the sonic rpg they plan to make in case it fails http://ds.ign.com/articles/852/852731p1.html
what does every one else think about the sonic rpg?
Sonic RPG is gonna be good (keep that positive attitude) I mean Bioware + any character = something amazing, and its never constant for SEGA to make sucky Sonic games on the handhelds, just the leading powerhouse systems :( I'd prefer SEGA makes no more horrible games at all, they've made a reputation now for bad games.

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
Sonic RPG is gonna be good (keep that positive attitude) I mean Bioware + any character = something amazing, and its never constant for SEGA to make sucky Sonic games on the handhelds, just the leading powerhouse systems :( I'd prefer SEGA makes no more horrible games at all, they've made a reputation now for bad games.
ya that is usually the case anyways i added you on wifi
oooo my taco's are ready cya on wifi in a few Repryx and anyone else that is coming :chuckle:

SonicMario

Smash Master
I've heard news that Sonci Unleashed will be a shifter between Sidescrolling and On-Rail (Not litteraly Rails) system.

Sounds actually cool.

LuCKy

Smash Master
is there any vids or release date on sonic rpg?

lol i kinda heard about it but i dont know anything yet... :/

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
I did Add you, Repryx. Lol. Do you have AIM? Message me over Wii's or PM me.

Well, Maining Sonic is a duh, so him aside.

My Kirby is still pretty darn good (and has been since 64)
My Mario is still awesome (Seeing how I Mastered Doc)
But I wont those to really be my mains,

Im working on Meta Knight (Cause he has been Bad@$$ in my eyes ever since SuperStar) and... Yeah. Lol I wanna Get Really good with DeDeDe.

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
Hmm Sega doesn't really release bad games per say. mainly since Sonic team isn't really developing it from what i have bene hearing lately.

granted Sonic's bad games tend to be loud but thats really the only reason people hark on Sonic so much. After all DMC2 was utter crap.
the Mario party games are as well and yet because they do not get as much publicity noone really mentions them.

hmmm I need to work on that spindash to Bair combo, they keep dodging it somehow....

thumbswayup

Smash Master
spindash to B air is actually a lot easier to perform than you might think. you have to IMMEDIATELY jump out of the spin once you hit them and do your B air regardless if you think youre not going to hit them with the spindash in the first place.

im trying to perfect spindash to neutral air, its just so badass looking and it actually works well on certain opponents.

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
any one else got nothing to do tonight and feel like playing brawl? :urg:
i sound like the anoying guy who wants somthing but can't explain what lol :laugh:

SonicMario

Smash Master
Geez, where did all the posts go here XD

Anyways, Stryk's Comic 2.0 was closed as bad news. And possibly right before we could make our grand debut in the comic. I sent a PM to him to ask what would happen next. We'll find out shortly.

And for discussion: Anybody notice how cheap Super Sonic is in Brawl? It's so awesome.

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
Geez, where did all the posts go here XD

Anyways, Stryk's Comic 2.0 was closed as bad news. And possibly right before we could make our grand debut in the comic. I sent a PM to him to ask what would happen next. We'll find out shortly.

And for discussion: Anybody notice how cheap Super Sonic is in Brawl? It's so awesome.
I'll always use his final smash and everyone is pissed off at me. I'll just hover on everyone. the whole run through the stage is too easy to dodge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom