• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
....I guess I can play a round...

though, sorry if I end up killing myself or die early lol my Smash Skills aren't that great. Hopefully the match will be good enough for me to take snapshots of later.

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
And his winning taunt. The "Too Easy" I can deal with but then... "Piece of Cake" OMG Makes u wanna kick a baby.
LOL theres this fat kid who plays smash at my school will say that crap out loud "too easy, piece of cake" I guess thats why everyone thinks hes gay :p
double crap double post again my bad. I keep forgetting.

Del Money

Smash Champion
Staring at the carnage, praying that the sun would never rise.
Living another day in disguise.
These feelings can't be right, lend me your courage to stand up and fight

SonicMario

Smash Master
Lolz, I was kidding :p
Well, my friend is crazy good with Sonic, and I started playing as him. Turns out, he doesn't suck.
Somehow I KNEW that wasn't serious. Don't ask why, but I didn't really think you did suddenly go to maining Sonic.

And Del Money posted after all these weeks O_O
He might of just done it for the lolz though :p

Del Money

Smash Champion
Yes, SonicMario, I spammed for the sake of spamming under the influence. But seriously, these boards aren't worth coming to for me seeing as:
1. Brawl is already out.
2. I'm Wii-less, so I have no interest in Brawl until I get one.
3. I don't some heartless jackoff to spoil the SSE for me.
4. There's no major recent general Sonic related news.

Oh well...still looking forward to the approach Sonic issue #200...

Repryx

Smash Champion
Guys Im Back in MD after 4 days and guess what? REPRYX IS ON WIFI IN 5 DAYS! YAYUUHHHZZZ!!!

In anycase I PWNed everyone in Florida w. Mi Sonic!

SiD

Smash Master
Has anyone seen Nothing Rhymes With Circus around anywhere? I heard he lost a clip full of hundreds and I found the clip.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I just got my computer back on Friday. Which makes me a very happy man. If you guys want to Wifi me, hit me up on AIM whenever I am on (lim3backwards). If I am on, I am pretty much free for Brawling. I will notify you if I cannot if the time arises. I will be making a FC list thread on THE site in a day or two. If anyone beats me two it, congrats that I didn't have the free time to do it. Also, I have a freaking week off from work, so I have plenty of time for Brawlin'! SO CHALLENGE ME MY FELLOW SSS MEMBERS! I WISH TO BRAWL!

Del Money

Smash Champion
And what's this crap about Sonic being a noob character? Are people just saying that because God-forbid he was a highly sought-after inclusion for Brawl and happens to be popular? Watch people start saying R.O.B is a l33t character because no one wanted him...

Garuda

Smash Ace
There is no way in hell that Sonic is a noob character. Like they say, he's easy to pick up, but hard to master. Still a very good fighter though. I'm just barely getting a good grasp on fighting with him. But all I can say is...

UP+B SPRING FTFW

You have no idea how freaking useful that move is. You can say you do, but you don't. So, like, don't try it.

Repryx

Smash Champion
SDZ I meant who was with me on the trip...Not you my bad....but we shall play this weekend mmkay?

I KNOW OF THE SPRINGS USEFULNESS!!!

SPRING SPIKE FTW!

Garuda

Smash Ace
No, Repryx. Despite the fact that you're right, it's still a fact that you don't know. And that is true because I am awesome.

But seriously, yeah, I love using it for that. But it's also great to use Sonic's speed to attack, run and save your ***, and then strike again. The spring is great for escapes.

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
Sonic's cool, I only hate the "why wont you die" when I play Sonic cause his smashes aren't that great, so I spam the hell out of aerials especially his Back A aerial. Sonic pwns, but I'm more beastly with Link than ever cause hes improved so well, and Sonic is my secondary. When you get a Wii Del I have to play you, well I have to play almost everyone in the Sonic thread, gotta make my mark :p.

Repryx

Smash Champion
KS dont spam the Bair until you are ready 4 the kill...Stale move negation will kill you!

-Ciao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom