• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del Money

Smash Champion
When you get a Wii Del I have to play you, well I have to play almost everyone in the Sonic thread, gotta make my mark :p.
I second that. Although I'll be relatively inexperienced when I finally get one, but no matter...I assrape learning curves for breakfast.

Oh and sexy pics, SilentDrifterZ

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
My computer keeps getting better and better. Omg He is so fast in the SSE.

And Im not sure if we've talked about it since Brawl came out but. If Snake gets his Final Smash and Sonic is on a flat stage but Run. When he fires, turn around. You wont get hit if your smart. Its so awesome.

Repryx

Smash Champion
lolz I tht to till Ike holds me b4 I can run from the bomb...GRR!

fox is cheap only my sonic can beat him!

-Ciao

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
My computer keeps getting better and better. Omg He is so fast in the SSE.

And Im not sure if we've talked about it since Brawl came out but. If Snake gets his Final Smash and Sonic is on a flat stage but Run. When he fires, turn around. You wont get hit if your smart. Its so awesome.
I did that the other day it was hilarious XD. I'm just thinking to myself "Is that Snake player serious?"

Here's a snapshot from that fight actually

Repryx

Smash Champion
SDZ ur Sonic looks sexy so we shall Sonic Ditto either thursday nught or friday!

-Ciao

ToastMAN

Smash Journeyman
Holy **** I remember this thread....(this is Wigz btw)

about that sonic vs snake thing...to be honest my snake owns sonics....

Besides playing online with sonic is crappy due to lag

Repryx

Smash Champion
LAWL I beat this "No Wavedashing Repryx ur gonna suck" guy by two stock after suiciding with my sonic twice lolz....I also 2 stocked him with my incredibly cheap dash attack cancelling chaingrabbing Falco lolz (didnt have time to whip out da Pit)

But yeah....My Sonic owned him cuz I suicided twice and still worked him!

*golf clap*

-Ciao(Chao)

SonicMario

Smash Master
Hey guys, I've been thinkin'

What if to increase stability and prolong chances of the SSS holding up long. We open 2 large branches: Casual and Competitive sides. People can join one of the branches if they are only into sonic for fun or serious matches. Of course there should NOT be a law that you can't be part of both.

On the casual side, Me and any of you guys will be taking care of that. For competitive, I think LuCKy will be able to handle that. He is one of the best Sonics. And if he has a high position in the Competitive branch. he will be able to recruit potentially strong loyal people on that side.

Just think about it: If we are to evolve from a Sonic Support group to a Sonic maining group and maintain the group from boredom and "meh"s..

So yay or nay?

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
That is an interesting idea. I am not sure I want to main Sonic at the moment. I am pretty torn between a few characters. He will definitely be one of my secondaries if he ends up not being my main. I plan on being in the competitive side of our group if you do decide to go that way. Whatever happens, I hope the group will stay active.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Thing is I hope we are Sonic fan enough to avoid conflicts between Casual and Competititve. I'd hate if the struggle that goes on the dumb General Brawl discussion broke our group.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
That would be pretty ********. I also hope that does not befall our group. There will probably an argument or two on that subject though, it is most likely inevitable.

Repryx

Smash Champion
SM I like the idea I think we should do it! (Id be part of the competitive tho...) yet I doubt an argument like that will cause enough dissention to break the group...look at all weve been through...internal strife shouldnt be a major issue

SonicMario

Smash Master
I think I will set up plans for it. But I want opinions from more people. Like SiegK and SiD.
If this goes through, all I have to do is tell LuCKy the news. And if any conflict evolves, it is me and any of our jobs to do so. LuCKy would be nice enough to help too.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
hey guys cool story me and my friend were having this sonic vs charizard debate for a really long time now we hook up wi-fi and well sonic won (did you expect anything different?) so did mario marth link kirby and almost falco (lost by 1!) so theres my story hoped you like it

SiD

Smash Master
SM, that sounds like a good idea. LuCKy seems pretty dedicated to making Sonic good, so he'd do a good job maintaining that end. And I like playing Sonic, but I don't want to put in the effort to make a bad character roxor, considering I'm not the best at Smash in the first place.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Hey. Sonic needs precise timing on his moves and all so when I play online sometimes lag makes me look scrubby. Running past them on grabs, running off the edge when I want to hug the edge, doing wrong aerials..... Is this a problem for everyone or what?

SiD

Smash Master
Well, Sonic can't really hug the edge to begin with. And yes, I sometimes run past people for grabs. You just have to make sure you can do it regularly, and then adjust for lag.

R4ZE

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I've been thinkin'

What if to increase stability and prolong chances of the SSS holding up long. We open 2 large branches: Casual and Competitive sides. People can join one of the branches if they are only into sonic for fun or serious matches. Of course there should NOT be a law that you can't be part of both.

On the casual side, Me and any of you guys will be taking care of that. For competitive, I think LuCKy will be able to handle that. He is one of the best Sonics. And if he has a high position in the Competitive branch. he will be able to recruit potentially strong loyal people on that side.

Just think about it: If we are to evolve from a Sonic Support group to a Sonic maining group and maintain the group from boredom and "meh"s..

So yay or nay?
and then we could take over the world!!!!

nah i like this idea. its like a sonic-fight club.

i would be down.

Damax

Smash Lord
I'M in, competition side. Though I'm not in the same region as Lucky. I'll try and climb as high as I can in canada. Dunno about wifi wars or MLG battles.... such lag makes sonic boring... kills many of his advantages.

SonicMario

Smash Master
It's a deal then. I will PM LuCKy, and give him full control of the Competitive SSS. While I stay and keep the Casual SSS. This will make our group much stronger, and it's history will add to it's reputation.

We have been through these titles: Supporters, Celebraters, and Waiters (for Brawl). And now we're Sonic users in both sides of the playing field. (Casual and Competitive). In this way, the SSS will be even bigger then me, it's founder. But that was what I intended. Of course I never want anybody to forget who founded it in the 1st place though haha.

EDIT: You know what? This makes me want to see on of SiegK's art again

OH SIEGKAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
I'M in, competition side. Though I'm not in the same region as Lucky. I'll try and climb as high as I can in canada. Dunno about wifi wars or MLG battles.... such lag makes sonic boring... kills many of his advantages.
do my best here too :)

until then off to find someway of competition :bee:

Damax

Smash Lord
Damax Sonic is Good! D=
haha thanks, you should have came to Agora's smashfest, you could have watched my sonic all you want and lag free!

Seems like him Already getting fans haha

private reporting:

Captain Lucky, My training Session with East coast Canada's best smasher was a Sucess, odds of winning where about 50/50 we currently seems to be the best smasher in the montreal(quebec) area

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
beat all my buddys with sonic i dont suck yay :laugh: now i wanna fight a sonic againist mine you know learn a couple things play for fun that stuff you know? :bee: anyone wanna play sometime? :)

Garuda

Smash Ace
The S.S.S. forum isn't working... wtf?

And Daisy-Fan, I apologize for the stages and options chosen. Omega and Dylan are not what you would call "competitive" players. They like fooling around with everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom