• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garuda

Smash Ace
Phew. Now that THAT'S over with, um...

Hey, um, Sonic's pretty good, y'know? Like, he's a combo guy, his bair being his best for killing, yeah? Y'know? Yeah? Huh? Yeah?

... *kills self out of boredom*

SonicMario

Smash Master
It's just to hard to talk about things. Especially about Sonic in Brawl. We already know everything that has to do with Sonic in the game. And all the competitive discussion are spread throughout the Sonic Section.

The only thing that can be news is Sonic games. Until some "OMGZ New Sonic Tactic, sure to rise his playability!". We just have to watch and watch, geez. After all this, Sonic himself would leave here for too much boredom.

Oh BTW: SiegK, Repryx, SiD, and Dyce- You should all appear for the 1st time in Stryk's comic in the next update.

Del Money

Smash Champion
Phew. Now that THAT'S over with, um...

Hey, um, Sonic's pretty good, y'know? Like, he's a combo guy, his bair being his best for killing, yeah? Y'know? Yeah? Huh? Yeah?

... *kills self out of boredom*
maybe....just maybe....but its debatable....but just maybe...

Repryx

Smash Champion
Lolz Me and Daisy Fan gotta record one of our matches....we frikin rock.....also Im Mad @ SiegK for giving me his FC when I wont be back on till saturday.....then after that Ill be on random weekends till May when I graduate!

Also WTF at the thread being closed before we come in?....a Conspiracy I SAY!

Im ranked like 400 something on GB I almost beat a rank 15....Some of these guys are hilarious....Ranks mean nothing...

Also, this summer is gonna be my REAL campaign on GB....anyone wanna team on the doubles ladder? Im gonna definitly be on the singles ladder. Also I dont use Sonic on non neutral stages....this guy picked the ICEBERG place against my Sonic...and still almost lost... so yeah Sonic Loathes being restricted....seriously.

Repryx for top Tier

-Ciao

Repryx

Smash Champion
How Many people to a team? I can occasionally be in DF....(how do ya like my sonic now?)

-Ciao

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
Joining a team? Lol. I mus have missed something. I was just talking about Brawl Friend Codes. Haha.

But Ill add you anyway.
lol that had nothing to do with the team bussiness i just wanted you to add me as well :laugh:

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
Heyo, how have you guys been doing?

I haven't come in here in a while and I apologize. Lots and lots of Ike bullcrap been going around.

Also, nice idea to start up a group at that website Daisy-fan :)

Repryx

Smash Champion
SDZ I like ur sig so that means we have to Ike and Sonic ditto best 2 out of 3s for each character...If I win both you gotta make me a Sig...if it is split we marth ditto as a tiebreaker. If you win Ill never randomly make a bet to you like this again lolz

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
XD! I don't mind that bet. (Long as it's not a ban from the SWF or something)

6 rounds...hm let's hope my connection last. Give me some time, I'm trying to get this tournament match going...3 stocks?

Repryx

Smash Champion
yeah it may not be today tho cuz I gots stuffs to do (actually it may be next saturday lolz)

-Ciao

Garuda

Smash Ace
Added, SiegK. (sorry been busy with moving stuff to storage)

Also, isn't it awesome that I'm one of the few users on here who can spell your name correctly?

EDIT 2: Oh hell, I've added everyone on this page. XD

SonicMario

Smash Master
^^
Until Now XD (And Unfortunely you'll never will T_T No Wi-Fi :cry:)

Anyways, I find Sonic very fun to use. Also, I tested Sonic and Mario with Swimming. They could both swim well, started drowning at the same time and drowned at the same time. So Sonic doesn't have much of a problem with Swimming in Brawl

Repryx

Smash Champion
....Thats wierd Mario could always breathe under water...I remember when he had full water levels

SiD

Smash Master
Lol, those posts that were hilarious on April fools day are even funnier now that the word filters aren't in effect.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Haha Wait till I get back over my "Wi-fi" house you guys are gonna LOVE my sonic BTW I just recently beat G-Regs Sonic! lolz

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^It was our Second after he beat me the 1st weekend it came out...Ive played you havent I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom