• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
koopa cape located at the end of rainbow road
Thanks for the responses. Then they'd change Cream to have a a Mini-skirt and eye-liner. And in Sonic Heroes, in the Team Rose VS. Team Chaotix cinema: She'd say- "I'll bet you were the ones that took Chocolo Chao b!tches"
i pictured her saying something like "SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIENDS!!!!" then tossing her little chaos at the person and watching the person get mauled by them.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Yo guys. If you're still on. Super Sonic is in a Smashboards Final Smash battle. We can have the advantage by the others not knowing about it: The foes of Super Sonic is End of Day, Mario Finale, and Giga Bowser. Sonic may of not won the Character Battle. But support him in his Super Form!

VOTE FOR SUPER SONIC<-Vote here

Garuda

Smash Ace
Yeah she can, with her cleav-- ....... um... never mind, forgot this was a kid's site.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
The Olimar Syndrome has sorta worn off; my pride, speed, confidence, and cockiness has brought me back to the blue hedgehog. I'm officially challenging people to Wi-Fi, just so they can get smoked.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
OMG The Link wont work!

WHY!?

And as for smashbro29...dude, you make me so angry. Lol JK! Dude I love your signature! Awesome, but yeah in SA2 if you get all A Grades on characters Levels you can have a secret costume in 2 player mode.

Also, Meta_Sonic64, Im happy for you.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Hey SiegK, do you think you could do a comic after the Roster is revealed in Japan? Of course if your nor spoiling that you don't have to. I would think the roster would be a great part of the comic where Sonic greets all the confirmed characters.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Cool idea SonicMario. Lol. I just might. But... people will get ticked off at me. Cause Im gunna do something a bit different.

Not just "greating" the confirmed characters, ATs/Trophies/Stickers/Bosses (nice idea Dyce), but kinda bagging on the.

It would be a comic from Sonic's/My point of view. Lol. Sonic talking about who got screwed over instead of being a character or who is missing out. Or that "haha, sucks for [insert character here], didnt make the cut." "Lawl, well we knew whats his face didnt have a chance [insert picture of a major support group character]"
And him playing with stickers in a way that kinda degrades the characters he is messing with.

That kind of stuff that we all love but other people lable me as handing out major flaming on other characters. But who cares. All that matters is that we all know im joking. (well maybe not all the time, but i dont mean to start wars or cause harm). Haha

SonicMario

Smash Master
Except I wonder what will be the outcome of Ridley. If Ridley isn't playable, and we do something at that. Most of Club Ridley will hate us forever! But if he is playable, we shouldn't have to worry about that.

I wonder if Brawl will increase Sonic's popularity in Japan as well...

EDIT: With Ness, He can say "Wow, I thought for sure Lucas was going to Replace ya". Then Ness would lookat him with mad, half-closed eyes. And Sonic: "But I'm glad you're here right?"

SiegK

Smash Champion
@SonicMario: Lol. Yeah, I know but alot of em hate me anyway. ROFL. The mature ones are cool anyway.

But I already have a few ideas for Ridley.
2 For if he isn't a character.
1 If he is.
1 If he isn't in Brawl at all.

Im not sure about the whole Japan Sonic thing, they will like what they want.

Repryx

Smash Champion
SK please dont neglect tp throw in Sonic making fun of Marth...like "How'd you go from top teir to not being in the game?" type thing

lolz

"YOUR TOO SLOWWW"

Repryx

Smash Champion
will sonic cry if Chilidog is a sticker?

SiegK Im starting the Sig w/ that Gohan Pic Im using Blue and Black and Im thinking Lightning....Got any other themes?

SiegK

Smash Champion
Blue and Black...and Lightening. How about for the lightning ya make it white center light blue ourside. So itsa kinda vibrant. Gunna make it DBZ style? How about adding Some kind of.. Sonic Wind? Light blue, maybe a mix of dark red to even out the tones? I dunno. Lol I make ideas is my head but gotta see what they look like to know if its good or not.
Im sure whatever you do it will look great. (Glad you like that pic so much)

Repryx

Smash Champion
Sonics Stage Ftw Ommmgggg

WAS THAT MARTH??? NOOOO

@ SK Im a N00b @ photoshop but I'll do my best!

Ok this is my 1st any real thing made in photoshop so dont flame it too hard SK (I dont have artistic prowess like you)

BTW SONIC STAGE FTW OMMMMGGGG AGAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom