• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del Money

Smash Champion
How ironic that the very people complaining about voice-acting in Sonic games are defending Jason Griffith. He sucks...get over it. It's not going to stop me from playing as Sonic, but Jason is awful.

@HolyNightmare
Ah I didn't realize that Sonic RPG article was from Nintendo Power. I've never subscribed to that magazine before and I don' really know why. But anyways, the game layout looks pretty nice. I wish it could visually look better...especially since it's on a system that is graphically supposed to match up to the N64, but I'd take content over visuals anyday.

Garuda

Smash Ace
Not necessarily defending him, just saying that he really doesn't affect the game in any way.

Once DS emulators are working to their fullest (I heard that they are actually), I'll play that Sonic RPG once it comes out. It actually looks kind of interesting.

RDK

Smash Hero
Not necessarily defending him, just saying that he really doesn't affect the game in any way.

Once DS emulators are working to their fullest (I heard that they are actually), I'll play that Sonic RPG once it comes out. It actually looks kind of interesting.
DS emus are working to their fullest, for the most part. You just have to have a good compy to run them on.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Wow. How could I, Lawl! Supit me, Some1 punch me for that. Anyway, its kinda funny cause just a few min ago I was playing the Wii game and my friend asked, "Why is thsi i lower case and everything else caps???" I responded with "Cause NiGHTS is 1337 like that"

Anyway, is NiGHTS a girl or guy? I always thought it was a guy, but when they gave NiGHTS a voice in the Wii version, it sounds like a she. !?

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
C'mon guys, listen to the song already. It's the classic one from the ABC animated series, not Sonic X.

@Lime Backwards....I....guess. lol.

That song is just so kick a$$ is all.

"Blue streak, speeeed side, Sonic the Hedgehog...."

UltimatX

Smash Cadet
Although I do like Shadow, I'm starting to see him everywhere too. It's starting to get really annoying. I mean, GAWD! SINCE WHEN DID HE HAVE SUCH A BIG FANBASE!?:confused:

And I listened to the song. Bring back alot of memories......

Dragnil

Smash Cadet
Shadow probably got over knuckles because he's one of those dark good/bad characters that people all love. Knuckles though is an awesome character with his own personality. Say sega made a Knuckles game like they did a Shadow one, I'm not sure how many people would buy it. for me personally I like them both.;)

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Shadow has a big fanbase cause the character was cool. Not his games, those are kinda eww. But Shadow was a cool character, not from the new games but from the original ones. Sonic Battle, Sonic Heroes and Sonic Adventure 2! In those games, Shadow was a cool character to play. But then Shadow the hedgehog came out and they just messed him up.

And I bet you would still like Shadow if they hadnt effed him over with cars and guns and all that. Keeping him like Sonic would have been so much better, and when he is a speed character only. Thats when people like him so much. Cause he feels like Sonic to play but he is a different character, thats what made him fun.

But now his part is Sonic games is just annoying... I say bring back the old Shadow. But hes not getting in Brawl. Lol. Sakurai likes Classic characters > New characters

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
Although I do like Shadow, I'm starting to see him everywhere too. It's starting to get really annoying. I mean, GAWD! SINCE WHEN DID HE HAVE SUCH A BIG FANBASE!?:confused:

And I listened to the song. Bring back alot of memories......
Have to agree, Shadow is Sonic with different skin and more depressed and only thinks about Maria. so why is his fan base so big? I like him, he's alright but he should cheer up or he might kill himself in the next Sonic game.

SatAM every morning when I was younger I'd watch it, good times.

Dekuknight950

Smash Cadet
What if all of this Sonic in Brawl stuff was just an illusion placed by Sakurai to mess with our minds into thinking he was in. While in reality, it's just a mouse...who's name is Speedy Gonzales!

In all seriousness, I totally support Sonic for Brawl. And BTW, Shadow doesn't deserve a fanbase as big as he has now. If anything, we should give it to someone like....er...Cream! :p

SonicMario

Smash Master
Yeah, but I bet if they couldn't give that to Shadow. They'd try to give Big the Cat guns and a Motorcycle, and also have him say "Where's Froggy @$$holes?"

SonicMario

Smash Master
Thanks for the responses. Then they'd change Cream to have a a Mini-skirt and eye-liner. And in Sonic Heroes, in the Team Rose VS. Team Chaotix cinema: She'd say- "I'll bet you were the ones that took Chocolo Chao b!tches"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom