• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
How about the Switch Screens from Sonic 2?

You could either break them or toss them at someone and switch places with them, like you did in 2P mode in Sonic 2.

Off Topic question: Anyone seen the Black Sonic costume? Does it REALLY resemble Shadow? Like with the red stripes and all?

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I remember in one scene in Final Fantasy VII, where Sephiroth throwed a chunk of materia at Cloud in the masnion's basement. lol.

I guess throwing a Chaos Emerald would be the equivalent of throwing a Ray Gun or a Base Ball Bat.

SonicSpeed

Smash Journeyman
You guys, if there is going to be an idem, it will most definetly be a retro one (like one of those things that held rings in the original games).

koopa cape located at the end of rainbow road
if theres going to be an item its is going to be one of those tvs they had in the old games. and inside the tv will be either: rings which replenish some health, or invincibility bubbles which absorb some damage before dissapearing, or a invincibility type thing, like a starman (cause thats the stuff that was in the tvs in teh old games)

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
I don't think rings should replenish health. alot of people, including me, have had the idea that a ring gives you one free hit. still the knock back, but no damage. could be a life saver

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
I don't think rings should replenish health. alot of people, including me, have had the idea that a ring gives you one free hit. still the knock back, but no damage. could be a life saver
What's the point then, if you still recieve the knockback and your at a high percentage. That's not a life saver at all

RDK

Smash Hero
We wouldn't like it and as far as I'm concerned it wouldn't get closed, b/c Sonic is actually confirmed
Maybe you should not going around bashing other groups / threads. That's exactly what happend to Ridley's thread.

Repryx

Smash Champion
I remember in one scene in Final Fantasy VII, where Sephiroth throwed a chunk of materia at Cloud in the masnion's basement. lol.

I guess throwing a Chaos Emerald would be the equivalent of throwing a Ray Gun or a Base Ball Bat.
LAWL That made him double over right?

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
How would you like it if the Sonic thread got closed?
Meh, I've got other threads.

Dyce, don't start things about Ridley.

I'm a member of SSS too, so don't start.
And I'm not starting up about Ridley. I was an avid Ridley supporter as of late. I just thought it was funny that EVERYTHING Ridley just got *****. The club, the thread, and now basically even thinking about Ridley is banned. C'mon. That's funny.

I love Ridley, but I think it's funny that everyone got banned for being stupid about Ridley.
Yes, that includes you RDK.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Meh, I've got other threads.

And I'm not starting up about Ridley. I was an avid Ridley supporter as of late. I just thought it was funny that EVERYTHING Ridley just got *****. The club, the thread, and now basically even thinking about Ridley is banned. C'mon. That's funny.

I love Ridley, but I think it's funny that everyone got banned for being stupid about Ridley.
Shhhh. Don't say the R-word

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman

I gotta agree.

Knuckles > Tails!
I gotta agree.

R.I.D.L.E.Y.

Smash Cadet

You think it's funny being apart of a fascist system? Cool, man.

BTW, Dyce, I used to have respect for you before that...

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
You think it's funny being apart of a fascist system? Cool, man.

BTW, Dyce, I used to have respect for you before that...
I think it's funny that people don't know when to stop. I think it's funny when people can't realize the difference between playful banter and teasing against offensive and immature behavior. I think it's funny when people dare to be a martyr for a video game character.

And BTW, I don't care what you think of me.

Megaman 4 Brawl
Ridley 4 Brawl

LuCKy

Smash Master
soooooooo pink sonic as a color? and why is his nair like one of his most powerful areials since it was his best move.....er only move in the old games

and to the post above........oh wow why did i not try to moonwalk!?!?!?!?!?!?!

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
hopefully Sonic's Nair will have more priority this time.. Though that still can't beat range.

But I can only imagine the devastating combo a simple NAIR + Homing attack + Tilt B will do. :p

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
SORRY IVE BEEN GONE DUDES!

I was wokring on an Avatar Comic for Ep. 3.11 (yeah ive seen it and the invasion is awesome)

BUT Im back working on my Sonic 4 Brawl Comic!
So far my friends love what Ive done so far. Personaly, I love it and think its funny.
Not just about Sonic, I tackle the other Brawl characters too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom