• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
the stage creator would help there, but it would get tedious if the stages had to be made all the time

RDK

Smash Hero
Garuda, you sure do like to spam a lot on Kaillera, don't you?

And Del's return to SWF means that troll / scrub pwning will be even more fun.

Speaking of trolls / scrubs, whatever happened to people like Lord Hokage, the Mastermind, and Luke Groundwalker? I know Alphan00b got perma-banned recently....

Garuda

Smash Ace
Well kaillera's boring, pretty much all the time. And actually, I DON'T spam that much normally, I was just in a spam mood.

Next we need Robotnik in Brawl as a playable character... IN HIS AOSTH APPEARANCE.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Next we need Robotnik in Brawl as a playable character... IN HIS AOSTH APPEARANCE.
Robotnik Claus for Alt Costume (lol)

By the way, in the Smashboards characer battle. Sonic will be in one on the 24th of this month. He will have to face Pikachu, Bomberman, and Luigi. On that day I hope most of us can vote for him (Only question is: Who will RDK choose between Sonic & Bomberman lol)

RDK

Smash Hero
On that day I hope most of us can vote for him (Only question is: Who will RDK choose between Sonic & Bomberman lol)
I'm afraid my loyalties lie with the B-man in this one. I know for a fact that the Sonic group here has (or had) more members than most of the other threads here, and Bomberman is a little lacking in the fan department. I'm sure you guys will do fine without one vote.

However, this will always be my home thread. Too many memories here.

RDK

Smash Hero
What's to stop someone who was banned to just make a new name?
Nothing, really. Unless the mods ban his IP address. Which isn't hard to get around if you have an IP changer.

However, if the person is computer illiterate, they probably don't know how to get their hands on one.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Nothing, really. Unless the mods ban his IP address. Which isn't hard to get around if you have an IP changer.

However, if the person is computer illiterate, they probably don't know how to get their hands on one.
Ohhh! Ok, thank you. I've always wondered that.

Tail and/or Knuckles 4 BrawlAT
Robotnik 4 BrawlBoss

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
Sonic finally in SSB! Awesome

I think Tails would work better as an AT. And if they could add another Sonic character, I would say Knuckles is more suited for the job.

Robotnik/Chaos for Brawl bosses

Garuda

Smash Ace
BOSSES?! BLASPHEMY! Get some archive sounds from Long John Baldry and put in the AoStH Robotnik as top tier! And yes, his Robotnik Claus outfit as well... and his Nazi lookalike one.

Make it not spam. Uh... Sonic f... Sonic's IN Brawl!

SonicMario

Smash Master
Boy am I glad Sonic's been confirmed. Or else the S.S.S. could have been in that flame war between the R.I.D.L.E.Y., Geno Alliance, and A.S.H.L.E.Y. clubs. Even Gipsy & Psycho were banned after it. I gotta check if any A.S.H.L.E.Y. members were banned.

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
Boy am I glad Sonic's been confirmed. Or else the S.S.S. could have been in that flame war between the R.I.D.L.E.Y., Geno Alliance, and A.S.H.L.E.Y. clubs. Even Gipsy & Psycho were banned after it. I gotta check if any A.S.H.L.E.Y. members were banned.
Mod. . .get. . .banned? (Brain stops)
Oh, wait, I thought you said GIMPY. Whoops.

Yeah, I'm glad Sonic's been confirmed too. The spam on Nsider forums about Sonic, you would not believe. . .

SonicMario

Smash Master
I think today is the fall of R.I.D.L.E.Y.'s big credibility. Most of the big guys in their became Martyr's and spammed until they were banned (How many of them are Perma-Bans I may ask?). R.I.D.L.E.Y. isn't dead, but It just has lost it's pride and joy for a little while. It'll recover, just without the big huys. It will be filled with newer respected members like Ridley_Prime. It's a shame, I only wished the S.S.S. began on friendly terms as Allies instead of having to start a big thign when the S.S.S. was created.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Why Did they Become Martyr's though Why does this happen?
Flame Wars are dumb

*WHILE YOU CAN HARDLY SWALLOW*<<<What song is that from? The Winner gets a Cookie fromt he Cookie Monster

BTW Metal Robotnik 4 Brawl Boss

Repryx

Smash Champion
Okay *Brings Out Cookie Monster* But you have to get past this guy *Remembers Cookie monster's time in Rehab*

IN HIS WORRRRLLLLLLLDDDDD I AM KICKING YOUR @$$<<<Non Radio version lolz

SonicMario

Smash Master
I think the Ridley club got a little TOO EXTREME to their character. They are now calling the it the *New* R.I.D.L.E.Y. club. Which means the old one is dead, and a new one rising. But it will take a while for the New one to match the Old one. Probably won't even match it when Brawl is realeased with Ridley as a playable character. And thanks for the cookie, have a free Donut *Hand Repryx a donuts*

EDIT: Do you think a Alliance or Friendship pact could be made with the "New" one? Or should I just leave them alone?

Garuda

Smash Ace
We've already tried, and in the end, I think it's pointless. However, I say we stay open to it, and when THEY'RE ready and come to us, we'll accept it. We've tried many times, but soon the flames come and go.

RDK

Smash Hero
I was banned, but I'm back.

From now on, I'll probably be spending the most time at P2W and the Ridley Club site.

Repryx

Smash Champion
I think we should have a fire emblem esque war between them...or maybe when Brawl comes out we do wars since we can

I.E Sonic Mario vs Legos
and RDK vs Yellow DK or something of that

Garuda

Smash Ace
And I can fight the worst member of the group. RDK and Del can testify why that should be. XP

Repryx

Smash Champion
Hey uhhh the New Thread got closed and If he isnt in the game...he is banned from SWF...do not say R****** Name and this Shall be the last that we can discuss of it

TO THE S.S.S

SonicMario=2cool

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Lolz Ridley was just pwnd recently, trifecta. The dragon AND the club AND the threads.

Sonic and the S.S.S. 4evah!

Anyway, does anyone have any thoughts on possible Sonic items in Brawl? I was thinking a ring would be fun. You could pick it up, be given on free hit (as in you don't take damage when you're struck) and it can be reobtained when knocked loose until it disappears after three bounces or if it bounces off the stage.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
lol I had dream about chaos emeralds as items, you throw them and whoever it hit the screen goes balck and white in color and time freezes. Allowing you to do as your please for a few seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom