• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiD

Smash Master
SiegK, you missed the **** hit the fan in the RIDLEY thread, lol. Any Ridley thread that gets opened now is auto closed, and it's creator banned, and hella RIDLEY members got banned, and now their trying to start a war from another site by invading here.

Internet: Serious Business.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
SORRY IVE BEEN GONE DUDES!

I was wokring on an Avatar Comic for Ep. 3.11 (yeah ive seen it and the invasion is awesome)

BUT Im back working on my Sonic 4 Brawl Comic!
So far my friends love what Ive done so far. Personaly, I love it and think its funny.
Not just about Sonic, I tackle the other Brawl characters too!
Welcome back SiegK. You missed a DOOZY of a weekend.

Like SiD said, mayhem has become law, the world is gone to sh*t, choas has ensued, and the internet is doomed.

Can't wait to see your next Sonic Comic though! :bigthumbu

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
SiegK, you missed the **** hit the fan in the RIDLEY thread, lol. Any Ridley thread that gets opened now is auto closed, and it's creator banned, and hella RIDLEY members got banned, and now their trying to start a war from another site by invading here.

Internet: Serious Business.
Omg are you for real? All RIDLEY threads are all banned? Like, not just SiD Saying so. They really are?

So...was I right when I said If No Ridley on Monday (afer Metroid Level update) That He was out?

I was gunna say "Aww man, I missed the Ridley.. blah blah" but i didnt wanna bring it up again, cause you were seemed ticked off. Lol.

So, I win? yay.

By I, I mean myself and SSS.

But how do you mean, Invading here?

(And thx Dyce, it gunna be good)

wtfumble

Smash Cadet
yeah, we're banned.

and that whole picture thing took a post of gypsy's out of context, though several of our members did go ballistic

some even mentioned dragging in 4chan

SiD

Smash Master
What? Who said Ridley is out?

They decided, for reasons that probably don't matter, to spam the hell out of the Geno and Ashley threads. So they started getting banned, then in their own thread went suicidal, so yeah, that's what happened.

And then on their site, one of them posted a plan to make new accounts and pretend to be regular members of the Geno/Ashley threads, then one day start a fake fight between eachother, and get both of them closed too.

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
And then on their site, one of them posted a plan to make new accounts and pretend to be regular members of the Geno/Ashley threads, then one day start a fake fight between eachother, and get both of them closed too.
Would it be silly of me to point out that this would in no way shape or form help Ridley's chances of being in Brawl? I swear, this delay is driving everyone insane.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Would it be silly of me to point out that this would in no way shape or form help Ridley's chances of being in Brawl? I swear, this delay is driving everyone insane.
True that. And this doesnt make it any easier.

http://creatorgx.deviantart.com/art/Smash-Bros-Brawl-Countdown-50938986

And have you guys noticed that there is like No Ridley Fan art for Braawl on Deviantart.com
Lol.

Sonic is in Brawl Baby! And Snake and Sonic have a first look at their new friends/foes in my next comic!

Garuda

Smash Ace
I was here, but... I never even saw what happened. Oh well, forget it.

Comics eh? Well, lookin' forward to it as usual. Anything to tide me over as I wait 82 days to play as that sexah porcupine. (...ew)

I really need to lighten up on the spammy messages, I'll get banned myself. So I'll post something more relevant...

Um... I can't wait to use Sonic's fair? (I seriously can't, actually. Pikachog, baby.)

Oh, and you know what I'm gonna do when I play against others? Edgehog. *rim shot* Get it? Hedgehog-edgehog? Bah.

spindash

Smash Ace
Hoorah, my first comment in the big Sonic thread. XD It's kind of obvious who I intend on maining as. Judging by Gimpyfish's take on what Sonic was like, it seems like he'll be a pretty good character! Rock on, that's the kind of thing I want to hear.

Combo video in the making? ...doubt it. But I do plan on getting good. XD I find it funny how I stick to a speed motif in my characters. There's Fox for Melee, now Sonic for Brawl. :p

Oh well. Either way, I'm just going to have a blast.

spindash

Smash Ace
Well Welcome to the best place on Smash Boards.

I really do thin that Sonic the Edgehog will stick. I can just see it all over youtube.
Lol.
That's kinda cheesy. XD Although funny when I think about it.

If I were to make a combo video, I'd certainly be going with something a LITTLE more creative. XD Maybe something like...

"The Fastest Thing Alive" :p There's something for you. I'm so uniqueolol.

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
Mine will have an extended title, as it will be Sonic vs. A Sonic Recolor (Or a Shadow recolor, god-forbid he's playable.)

"Sonic kicks *** at mach eleventy-billion.

Your fancharacter sucks like a hole in a bathtub.

Get over it."

:laugh: Hahaha, the burning passion with which I hate generic Sonic fancharacters. .

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Mine will have an extended title, as it will be Sonic vs. A Sonic Recolor (Or a Shadow recolor, god-forbid he's playable.)

"Sonic kicks *** at mach eleventy-billion.

Your fancharacter sucks like a hole in a bathtub.

Get over it."

:laugh: Hahaha, the burning passion with which I hate generic Sonic fancharacters. .
Ah, Dragonbreath. I think you're my brother. We both share a loathing for all of the crappy-*** Sonic characters that have been emerging in the franchise. Good stuff.

My Sonic combo video is going to be absolutely sick. I'm going to release a trailer for it and everything.

I'mma reservin' all rights to use the song "Fuel" by Metallica in my vid. Sure, the song's about super fast cars but it totally fits the theme of the video---which is high octane pwnage. 'Sides, nobody is as epic as Metallica.

Smooth Criminal

Garuda

Smash Ace
Hory freaking clap, I was kidding. And I was deliberately "trying too hard", too. XP

Although, by his speed, Sonic WOULD do good at edgehogging...

wtfumble

Smash Cadet
ooh, sonic the edgehog, epic.

patented before SiD

im gonna go read the E for All stuff bout sonic ting now

wtfumble

Smash Cadet
i played Sonic 3 yesterday, went super sonic and then pwned. Then I proceeded to get the last final stupid Emerald for tails and Go hyper tails, and I pwned everyone. Woot

wtfumble

Smash Cadet
it's tails surrounded by little flying birds. Hyper Knuckles glows Red and stuffz

but yeah pwnzords

wtfumble

Smash Cadet
oh, yeahz but yeah. It's still awesome

which is why i hope their hyper forms and regular forms make AT's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom