• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Dragonball Z (Tien) That's what it's from.

So... How awesome will it be for Sonic to be able to fight in a Mushroom Kingdom stage? (Yes, I am bored. Yet it is on topic)

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Yeah, I'm a DBZ fan. It was said in the episode Cell dies. Where Tien was going to help Picc...

Let's just get back to Sonic.
as am i. in fact, im the co-creator (along with skins2153) of the DBZ: The Real Abridged Series on youtube, which is the best rated dbz abridged series out there. check our series out everyone agrees its the best dbz abrdiged. we started it back in june and have made 3 eps with eps 4 and 5 on the way.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Yes, but this isn't really the place for it. This is a Sonic discussion, the only DBZ stuff around here maybe on how Super Sonic is related to it. Unless Goku somehow breaks the #1 rule of characters in Brawl, lessen down the talk on it. And I'd have to see those videos another time. My Dial-up tempts my impatience for me to just see it. i'd have to wait maybe an hour for only a 20-min video

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
I was assigned to make a fake ad for my Photoshop class, and decided to use Super Smash Bros. Brawl for the concept. I think this is the best kind of ad that Brawl can make use of since the fight between Sonic and Mario is one of the biggest (if not the biggest) rivalries, in gaming history.

Enjoy.

Edit: The actual size of the picture is 17'' by 11'', meant to be used as a two page spread in a magazine.

Air Marshall Fiddy Cent

Smash Apprentice
Who the **** is this guy? He's been going in all the character discussion threads saying stupid "or die tryin" ****.

Ban his ***, mods.
break yo'self, foo.

That show is hilarious.
at least someone recognizes...nawwatimsayn?

but chya, i;m interested to see the Super Sonic FS in action, yo. i saw a clip from a E Fo All video on youtbue or summin and it kinda look like Pikachus volt tackle FS except as Super Soinc...so i wanna how that shiznit controls, ya know? cuz supposedly Sonic is hard to control anyways according to Gimpyguppie. Imma enjoy playin as Super Sonic.....or die tryin

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
break yo'self, foo.

at least someone recognizes...nawwatimsayn?

but chya, i;m interested to see the Super Sonic FS in action, yo. i saw a clip from a E Fo All video on youtbue or summin and it kinda look like Pikachus volt tackle FS except as Super Soinc...so i wanna how that shiznit controls, ya know? cuz supposedly Sonic is hard to control anyways according to Gimpyguppie. Imma enjoy playin as Super Sonic.....or die tryin
Your an interesting poster. Who are you imitating? Riley? Gangstalicious?

Air Marshall Fiddy Cent

Smash Apprentice
ever seen Soul Plane?

anyways chyea im hoping somewun has any insight on Super Sonic. maybe if we lucky, we get a Sonic FS update tonight fo sho. i dunno mayn the Super Sonic part of tha "Sonic Joins The Bawl" movie just got me all tingly insight yo. imma enjoy this game....or die tryin

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
ever seen Soul Plane?

anyways chyea im hoping somewun has any insight on Super Sonic. maybe if we lucky, we get a Sonic FS update tonight fo sho. i dunno mayn the Super Sonic part of tha "Sonic Joins The Bawl" movie just got me all tingly insight yo. imma enjoy this game....or die tryin
Yo I no whatcha mean dawg. Sonic is da shiznit fo real tho. Supa Sonic gone be a beast fo sho. I'm gonna knuck n buck on dem fools...or die tryin

Air Marshall Fiddy Cent

Smash Apprentice
okay, thats gettin real annoying, real fast.

we already know what super sonic is like, and we already know alot about it.
Ok well I didn't realize being new to the forum is a sin...as if you've never been new before...
And for those who dont like how i be talkin, y'all can eat me cuz yo opinions mean jack****.

anyways, i dont agree that Sonic's inclusion in Brawl being all about the Sonic v. Mario shiznit, yo. especaily cuz the Olympic Games is supposed to focus on that rivalry while BRawl is just nintendo all-stars + guest, ya know? Sonic's inclusion was all about popular demand and had nothin to do with the rivalry wit Mario, but it wil be off da hizzy ta pit em against each other. i like Mario but forget him, ima play as a my main hedgehog.....
or die tryin

Air Marshall Fiddy Cent

Smash Apprentice
im pretty sure some people here are beginning to want to help you out with that "die tryin" part

but anyways didnt we already see some of sonic's alts in some of the e4all videos?
i didnt see any yo....i only heard alternate colors and that thurr is no Shadow-like costume from one o mah homeys, thus (lol i said "thus") making Shadow a possible AT yo

SonicMario

Smash Master
The alternate colors aonly slightly change Sonic's blue color. And only changes the color of the shoes & gloves. So green = Sonic with Greenish-blue fur with green gloves and shoes as an example.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Can we let the issue about "die trying" actually DIE already? It's basically spam.

--

The alt colors for Sonic are boring.. ZOMG!! Shoes change color!

At least we got a green furred one and a black furred one...

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
Ok well I didn't realize being new to the forum is a sin...as if you've never been new before...
And for those who dont like how i be talkin, y'all can eat me cuz yo opinions mean jack****.

anyways, i dont agree that Sonic's inclusion in Brawl being all about the Sonic v. Mario shiznit, yo. especaily cuz the Olympic Games is supposed to focus on that rivalry while BRawl is just nintendo all-stars + guest, ya know? Sonic's inclusion was all about popular demand and had nothin to do with the rivalry wit Mario, but it wil be off da hizzy ta pit em against each other. i like Mario but forget him, ima play as a my main hedgehog.....
or die tryin
Actually, Mario and Sonic at the Olympics is really just Nintendo letting SEGA use Mario for a game and give them some profits from the plumber so Nintendo can use Sonic in Brawl were it will really matter. SEGA wanted Sonic and Mario to compete, but if they had them fight, Nintendo would probably be mad, so a friendly competition at the Olympics was set up instead.

Edit: You know why people wanted Sonic in Brawl? Because they wanted Sonic and Mario to beat the crap out of each other. To some die hard fan, its still a bitter rivalry, and we all want to see the greatest video game rivalry come to fruition.

Well, putting him in for the E4A event was rushed. Wasn't it? Maybe they didn't have all of his alternates ready.
Thats what I'm thinking, All of Sonic's Alt Colors looked uninspired, and from what I can tell from the pictures and video, they are kinda hard to tell apart. I think thous were only place holders, and even if they are not, how many colors were really available? Wasn't it like 4 or something? (Please correct me). Further more, I don't think that dark colored Sonic would qualify as the "Dark Form" for Sonic so I think Sakurai has a few more cards to play for Sonic.

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
If that is the case, I am interested to see what they do for an appearance change.
Maybe rushed is not a good word. 'Not complete' is probably a better term. They released his entrance on the tenth of October(though he had to have been added long, long, long, long before that) but they may not have finished his costumes. Just a thought. Besides, if Dark Sonic is anything like the others, then he is going to look bad.

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
Warning: To everyone who owns a Wii, there is a danger in Downloading "Check Mii Out" and using to program! I can no longer use any of my Wii or Gamecube games! It can no longer read these disks! Please do not download "Check Mii Out" until this problem can be fixed!

RDK

Smash Hero
Did that really happen?

It's probably just some interweb f*ggort who thought it would be cool to make a virus to destroy everyone else's lives. Kind of like people who spend their whole life in their parents' basement making computer viruses.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Warning: To everyone who owns a Wii, there is a danger in Downloading "Check Mii Out" and using to program! I can no longer use any of my Wii or Gamecube games! It can no longer read these disks! Please do not download "Check Mii Out" until this problem can be fixed!
I downloaded it and my Wii games work fine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom