• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Air Marshall Fiddy Cent

Smash Apprentice
dayuuum son, they got Wii viruses now? shiiii. well good thing i aint put mah Wii on tha internet yet. im only gon start using it online when brawl comes out, ya know?

anyways, chyea thats crap yo that just Sonic's shoes an glove change color. i wanted a Shadow costume too :(

SonicMario

Smash Master
It's possible they were rushed. So we may still get some better alts. I don't think it could take more then 2 months just to change a character's colors right?

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
Agreed with the two of you. Alternate costumes/colors can be changed very quickly(I'm sure). And, Sakurai hinting that more work needed to be done to Sonic would probably include his alternates. At the demo, I heard that you really couldn't tell a difference. After looking at all the other alternate costumes, it is pretty obvious that there are differences.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
^^^

I hope so. I wasn't happy with those alts at ALL...

Heck even Shadow's alts in Shadow the Hedgehog were even more pwnsome than his... (Yellow stripes Shadow, Android Shadow red, Android Shadow Green, etc)

Sonic's "dark" form should either be Shadow, or his "Metal" form from Sonic Heroes.

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
I would also like to join the S.S.S.

Back to his alternates. I think his dark form would look more like a black shadow with red eyes. Kind of like Dark Link's costume. I think that'd be pretty sweet.

Also, I hope that they do not change Sonic's colors unless they barely change them(like Pikachu's). Just give Sonic something to wear. Like his goggles from Sonic Riders. You know, things like that. I'd like that over a red, yellow, green, polka dotted Sonic.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
^^^^

I kinda like that idea... but whatever accesory he wears would have to be VERY flashy to tell them apart.

Maybe Sonic Riders' Sonic should be overall a bit darker. But there aren't really many accesories where to choose from.. (his ring?)

Darkspine SOnic would make a kickass alt.

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
lol Yeah, I know. I ran out of ideas after Sonic Riders. I'm trying to think of some more.

Yeah, I believe that Sonic Riders' version would have to be a bit darker. That would help out.

You know what another cool one would be, even though I am a huge Sonic the Hedgehog fan? Since he is in this game with Mario, let him have a Mario cap like Pikachu has a trainer's cap. I'll probably get hated on for this one, but it would be pretty cool to see Sonic with the sacred 'M' cap on his head. Or maybe just an Nintendo hat. Like Diddy Kong's.

Dark Spine Sonic would be pretty cool. Maybe that could be his dark alternate. I think that it would match if Mario's Dark costume was the Mario from Mario Sunshine or the Mario that you have to race in Super Mario Galaxy.

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
Why not let him into the S.S.S.? It's for supporting Sonic. Why not let someone in that likes Sonic, even if he does type/talk/whatever different. Unless you have a different reason to not allow him in.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Why not let him into the S.S.S.? It's for supporting Sonic. Why not let someone in that likes Sonic, even if he does type/talk/whatever different. Unless you have a different reason to not allow him in.
Cuz he's a moron. He's trying to be funny or something, I can't tell. But he sounds like he's trying to have an urban accent with a southern twang to it... I'm not really sure, but he reminds me of my wigger little brother.

I really don't approve of this guy. Maybe if he straightens up a bit, then we'll see.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I just remembered another Sonic accessory.

In Sonic X, he has a scouter. Episode 2.

A cap wouldn't be too bad either..

Blue Goggles from Sonic Riders

Green Scouter from Sonic X

Red cap from... who knows. :p

(I prefer fur recolors though)

SonicMario

Smash Master
And that we have a strict member limit. That has been reached. Unless it is really necessary. Then there will be no new members, no exceptions.

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
Oh... I thought I checked the S.S.S. page and saw where the owner was allowing all who wanted to be accepted. My fault.

Anyway, it really doesn't bother me, the way he posts. And I really don't see anything Southern about his posts. I'm from Alabama. I know that people around here don't talk like that. Trust me, I get picked on all the time by Xbox Live people simply because of the way my accent sounds. It's hard to have an accent on forums.

Anyway, back to colors/costumes. I guess colors could work. I just would like to see different accessories instead. That's just me personally.

Cless

Smash Champion
He's trying to talk like how 50 cent talked in the Boondocks. It's not hard to figure out. That or just stereotypical ebonics. Just leave it alone.

SonicMario

Smash Master
I didn't go there. But I heard that Super Sonic is one of the best, if you can learn how it is controlled. I can't wait to add Sonic's part of my Final Smash thread (It's in the General Discussion AND made it to being the official in the sticky)

SonicMario

Smash Master
BTW, If your staying up after Midnight. Or if you're active tomorrow, make sure to vote for Sonic. He has a competition with Luigi, Pikachu, and Bomberman. Sonic real competition would probably be Luigi. But at least make sure he gets #1. And judging how inactive this thread is, I'll post the link: VOTE FOR SONIC HERE (After 12:00 of course...)

Perkinjy

Smash Rookie
^^^^
*Quill* recolors.

But anyway, I think it's too late to ask for accessories or quill recolors. :ohwell:
Though, they would have made Sonic more uber x(infinity).
(Technically, hedgehogs have fur as well as spines.)

It'll be cool if Sonic's shield ends up being one of those he can have in his games rather than the same bubble that's always appeared in Smash...

BTW, If your staying up after Midnight. Or if you're active tomorrow, make sure to vote for Sonic. He has a competition with Luigi, Pikachu, and Bomberman. Sonic real competition would probably be Luigi. But at least make sure he gets #1. And judging how inactive this thread is, I'll post the link: VOTE FOR SONIC HERE (After 12:00 of course...)
A virtual battle? Sonic's got my vote!

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
Sonic's got my vote. Just gotta go and cast it once the time is right... Unless it is already past midnight where you are from...

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman
Haha! All those Super Mario RPG fans watch the video in LCHSGoBigRed's sig!

Sorry for the off-topic, but that vid owns XD

Anyway, Sonic for 4th Super Smash Bros in 2012!

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
Haha! All those Super Mario RPG fans watch the video in LCHSGoBigRed's sig!

Sorry for the off-topic, but that vid owns XD

Anyway, Sonic for 4th Super Smash Bros in 2012!
Thanks, bro. I found it on youtube and couldn't resist putting it in my sig. Who doesn't like that music? Anyway, back to Sonic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom