• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Hmm... I may be able to put you in. But of course if if there has to be 40, someone has to be removed. I'm thinking Platnum (*Takes a look to see if he's logged in, relieved that he isn't*), but he must not know or else he will get mad and spam this thread in his anger probably. He's just not that worthy, I'm not even sure if he is even a Sonic game regular. Okay, but please Oldmankungfu and MetaSonic64 please send a private message to me saying your Age, Melee Main, When you became a Sonic fan, and any other info you'd like to give yourself. And as for Platnum, just when he comes here, try not to mention that he isn't a member any more.

Repryx

Smash Champion
I am the Eggman I got da Masta Plan...That would be a perfect SE song Sonic Mario Why does it have to be 40 *Quickly post till next page b4 Platnum gets on*

SonicMario

Smash Master
Because I like even number members :p

Just kidding, I just don't want to be CROWDED with members. It's like the Brawl roster, 40 may be enough while 50 may be pushing it.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Because I like even number members :p

Just kidding, I just don't want to be CROWDED with members. It's like the Brawl roster, 40 may be enough while 50 may be pushing it.
Nothing like the Brawl Roster...It would be great if there was 100 to create Diversity in the Tourney Scene

Repryx

Smash Champion
No cuz there would be a monkey with a coconut just waiting to piss you off as the stage kept going

SonicMario

Smash Master
Okay, I admit that would be wrong. But what about a rather LARGE stage where Sonic has a lot of Running space. Sonic gains Home Advantage! But it would mean it isn't Tourny Legal

koopa cape located at the end of rainbow road
Okay, I admit that would be wrong. But what about a rather LARGE stage where Sonic has a lot of Running space. Sonic gains Home Advantage! But it would mean it isn't Tourny Legal
i would love it if the stage included a loop in the middle with dash pads. And that anyone you run iinto imedietly after exiting the loop would take minor damage (less then 10%)

SonicMario

Smash Master
If Eggman (Or if you prefer, Robotnik) is a boss or an AT. It would be awesome if he had that checkered ball to avoid. Especially if it is in the same 16-bit sprite style for the AT part.

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
i would love it if the stage included a loop in the middle with dash pads. And that anyone you run iinto imedietly after exiting the loop would take minor damage (less then 10%)
That sounds overly complex. And a character like Bowser should, in no way, shape or form be able to run up a wall without a life-endangering amount of missiles tied to his ***.

But a large stage would work for Sonic, I think. Maybe if it didn't scroll all the time, but when it scrolled, it scrolled fast? I'm still pulling for a city escape stage, with the truck as a hazard. God, I loved SA2. . .

Garuda

Smash Ace
I just rented Sonic Adventure DX today... so far I actually LOVE it! The occasional framerate makes it look ugly, but I don't think it really affects gameplay much at all. And the camera is under par, but IT IS NOT THAT BAD. The acting is funny though, but that's okay. The only real problems I have are that, while I haven't beaten it yet, it feels so... short. And I guess the controls are a tiny bit clunky, too. But I think it's great, even for a somewhat outdated game. Just thought I'd let you know since some of you know I haven't played Adventure in a long time and hardly played a taste of Adventure 2.

RDK

Smash Hero
Alas, some people call the Adventure series the best of the 3D games. But as startling as it is, It's the truth.
I hope you don't mean the Adventures series is the best of the entire Sonic series as a whole. Because if so, I'm going to have to post BLASPHEMY in the biggest font size possible.

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman
Alas, some people call the Adventure series the best of the 3D games. But as startling as it is, It's the truth.
Darn straight. Sonic adventure was the cool introduction to the Sonic in 3D series (not including Sonic 3D on the Genesis :p), and Sonic Adventure 2 just carried the series on in an amazing fashion, sporting new characters, new stages, and many more emblems to collect.

Dammit that game took me ages to complete X_X

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
Darn straight. Sonic adventure was the cool introduction to the Sonic in 3D series (not including Sonic 3D on the Genesis :p), and Sonic Adventure 2 just carried the series on in an amazing fashion, sporting new characters, new stages, and many more emblems to collect.

Dammit that game took me ages to complete X_X
Mm. I heard that the reason the plot dropped out after SA2 was because some people thought that a story involving murder, assault on on a military facility and political imprisonment was too mature for Sonic's demographic.

I hate some people with a baseball bat. I really do.

:p My bad, then. Hectic night.

A 4chan troll just took on the whole Geno thread.
Is it too late, or would you still like my club of +10 Troll flaming?

RDK

Smash Hero
Is it too late, or would you still like my club of +10 Troll flaming?
Alas, the battle 'tis over. I almost broke my +13 Halberd of idiot **** over his head. He was quite the troll.

Del Money

Smash Champion
I'm makin' 6-figures homie, now you know what it iiiiuh...

Sorry, that song just got addictive.

Yeah, Del Money has returned. Yeah, Sonic in Brawl fo realz. Yeah this collar's popped...cuz I'm the ****ing man and everyone should know it...

RDK

Smash Hero
I'm makin' 6-figures homie, now you know what it iiiiuh...
I'm way flyer, my pay's way higher, if they ever mention sire boy, you know what it iiiiihhhsss.

Del Money is back.

Del Money

Smash Champion
HAHHAHAHA no way, you know more lyrics than i do hahaha. But yeah my post count is now a palindrome. And yeah lets hope Sonic's Final Smash pwns Brawl just like reality pwns 4chan...

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
HAHHAHAHA no way, you know more lyrics than i do hahaha. But yeah my post count is now a palindrome. And yeah lets hope Sonic's Final Smash pwns Brawl just like reality pwns 4chan...
Yeahyuzz. Old school goodness. With the return of Del Money, P2W's presence on the Smashboards is complete!

Smooth Criminal

Edit: Oh, and guys? I get paid more than both of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom