• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiD

Smash Master
I wouldn't be so sure of yourself, we still had Nya saying that Sonic will be confirmed tonight too, and if you do turn out to be wrong, you'll look like a jacksas. Oh wait, guess that's not a problem for you.

Shuma

Smash Hero
@Digitalangel

You should shut your mouth too, confirming Sonic around this days is not that far fetched since Brawl is IIRC coming out Nov 22 in Japan.

BlueWave

Smash Apprentice
I wouldn't be so sure of yourself, we still had Nya saying that Sonic will be confirmed tonight too, and if you do turn out to be wrong, you'll look like a jacksas. Oh wait, guess that's not a problem for you.
It isn't a problem... because I'm right. But whatever, like I've said countless times, wait and see.

SiD

Smash Master
It isn't a problem... because I'm right. But whatever, like I've said countless times, wait and see.
...I wasn't talking to you, I was taking to Digital Angel. And telling me your right does not convince anyone of anything. Everything you've said, even if it does turn out true, could easily have been guesses/copied from Nya. And I say again, Nook has almost no chance. So I don't belive you at all.

Metalknux

Smash Ace
This might have been more believable if you said "Tomorrow Sonic will be confirmed" without saying it will be done on the DOJO. I doubt they would say that this early. It is possible that some screens or video could be leaked tomorrow somewhere on the internet, but it's nearly impossible that the DOJO will do it purposely.

littlewolf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
littlewolf128
Who said sonic would be released tomarrow? Can someone give me a link. I am really hopeing for it to be true but I dont know if he will be updated tomarrow.

Digital Angel

Smash Journeyman
Who said sonic would be released tomarrow? Can someone give me a link. I am really hopeing for it to be true but I dont know if he will be updated tomarrow.
He's not going to be. A bunch of stupid posters are giving credit to some random idiot who comes on the forums and says he will be which he won't.

Syroco

Smash Apprentice
Though a large part of me hopes and believes this is true, I'm gonna still say it's false until the actual update, with no resentment towards BlueWave once so ever.

SonicMario

Smash Master
I am. But only gonna play it if i don't feel like playing as Sonic in Brawl. But then i beat Mario's butt at racing just like it should be.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I will get it... the events are lackluster at best (For such a historic moment in gaming) but no one is really buying it for the game play are they?

And what do you think of a yearly (Or bi-Yearly) Mario vs Sonic type game?

Bulerias

Smash Rookie
Since you claim to have insider connections (I think I believe you, really... I also have insider connections with Nintendo)... can you tell me if Ganondorf made the cut? Sakurai hasn't been updating him, so... I don't know... is he in the game, or not?

Metalknux

Smash Ace
Since you claim to have insider connections (I think I believe you, really... I also have insider connections with Nintendo)... can you tell me if Ganondorf made the cut? Sakurai hasn't been updating him, so... I don't know... is he in the game, or not?
I should have never asked him about Falco. Now this thread will be filled with random people asking him if characters made the cut. Anyway, in response to your question, yes Ganondorf will be in Brawl. I remember reading about an interview and one of the Nintendo guys (can't remember his name) said he designed the character models for Shiek and Ganondorf. Also, he had a sword accessible with an AR in melee, but he became a CF clone instead because of time constraints. Bottom Line: His chances of being in Brawl are high.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Well this isn't the thread to talk about it but it is practically a given that he is in the game anyway.

Sonic + Marijuana 4 Brawl.

Shuma

Smash Hero
He will be an assist trophy, my inside source told me, he is going to be replaced by Zant.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Okay guys, stop the spamming. That belongs in the Doctor Mario returning because of White background thread. Please back on Sonic.

Sonic 4 Brawl

SonicMario

Smash Master
Yes but that thread for crazy unthinkable happenings WAS THE PURPOSE of that thread. And things like that should nto be frequent in another thread. I'm sorry to act like a ***** but don't do too much.

robo313

Smash Rookie
that "white hedgehog" is silver. he comes ffrom the future,has telecinesis,very strong. made his first apperence in sonic rivals for the psp. he should be in 2

The Director

Smash Lord
I wouldn't be surprised if we got a stage update tonight, or a subspace update. :chuckle:

The only reason I truly believe he's not lying is that it would make sense...they want to generate more hype, and the game is only a little over a month away from release in Japan.

SonicMario

Smash Master
that "white hedgehog" is silver. he comes ffrom the future,has telecinesis,very strong. made his first apperence in sonic rivals for the psp. he should be in 2
He won't though. He only appeared in one (Unless he is in Olympic Games) and that was only Party Mode in Secret Rings. I can't even see Silver even being mentioned in the game. The closest characters to being even mentioned is Tails and/or Knuckles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom