• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garuda

Smash Ace
OMFG... SOMEONE GO TO E FOR ALL!!!!!!!! And tell us EVERYTHING you know.

Garuda

Smash Ace
Hm, let's see... LA is 3 hours away, 15 years old and in some college, exam that weekend, can't afford gas or admission.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
They might as well confirm Sonic. Let's be honest. Sonic is dying. Other than the Sonic Rush Adventure and possibly Riders 2, they don't have any good games.

Garuda

Smash Ace
That is, of course, if this rumor isn't BS, which I doubt. There have been too many rumors for me to believe it.

EDIT: Okay I admit it, I'm excited, but I feel like I shouldn't be.

Garuda

Smash Ace
Sakurai would definitely put him in. It's just that Sega is in charge of the decision.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Hey Fellas Whassup in the Sonic thread?

Oh and Garuda really Sega would have made the decision already. if they did it now it would be too late.

The Director

Smash Lord
If it was going to be revealed at the thing tomarrow than it would be on Thursday's update or sometime late afternoon tomarrow
Not nec...remember when they had that footage of Snake at TGS his profile was added to the Dojo that same day. If they are infact debuting a trailer, I would assume Sakurai would want to put it up on the Dojo first and foremost before the rest of the internet (IGN, AdvancedMN etc.) puts it up themselves.

SonicMario

Smash Master
The update would have to come either anywhere tomorrow or the day after. No update by Thursday for me and i all Optimistic feelings for this rumor will be lost..

The Director

Smash Lord
Tomorrow as in midnight (pacific time) tonight. That update. It will also be revealed at the conference.
Thanks for that 'confirmation'. 3 AM my time, that is.

Please don't be pulling our legs. Tonight's the only night I'm staying up for the update this week, so it works out almost too perfectly...

Can't wait for tonight then. West coast rocks, sucks for you guys that have to wait till 3.
Yeah, it sucks. I'm an insomniac though, so if I didn't have to get up for work almost every day at 5:30 I'd probably be up every night.

BlueWave

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for that 'confirmation'. 3 AM my time, that is.

Please don't be pulling our legs. Tonight's the only night I'm staying up for the update this week, so it works out almost too perfectly...
Take it or leave it, it's all you're getting. It's all the info I can give at the moment. If you're a Sonic fan, it'll be worth it.

The Rawk

Smash Rookie
Ok, a bit more information. This Wednesday, Sonic will indeed be revealed, with a new trailer. This trailer may or may not also reveal more characters, I don't know that. The DOJO will have an update with that stuff, just like it did for E3. Nintendo has other plans for E for All. At E for All, they will have the first playable demo of Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I don't know how much will be in the demo or what the demo entails though. And lastly, expect Jigglypuff to be revealed on the DOJO before launch. Jigglypuff is the first secret character you can unlock, just like with the other Smash Bros. games. That's all I got for now.
Well, if you notice the bold part, bluewave seems to have predicted that correctly.

However, that could be a lucky guess. Me? I wouldn't hold my breath considering the past conferences where something was supposedly going to be announced, but then came up empty handed.

SiD

Smash Master
I still won't exactly believe you BlueWave, even if Sonic is confirmed tonight. For the simple reason that you said Nook will be playable. I just can't believe that.

Digital Angel

Smash Journeyman
Take it or leave it, it's all you're getting. It's all the info I can give at the moment. If you're a Sonic fan, it'll be worth it.
Anyone who is taking this person seriously is going to be sadly disappointed. That's all I have to say.

BlueWave

Smash Apprentice
I still won't exactly believe you BlueWave, even if Sonic is confirmed tonight. For the simple reason that you said Nook will be playable. I just can't believe that.
And why can't you believe that? It only makes sense.

SiD

Smash Master
And why can't you believe that? It only makes sense.
I don't think it does. I think the character you play as in AC is a more likely candidate, as well as more qualified, and Nook has already been seen as part of a stage, which puts his chances next to nothing in my mind.

BlueWave

Smash Apprentice
I don't think it does. I think the character you play as in AC is a more likely candidate, as well as more qualified, and Nook has already been seen as part of a stage, which puts his chances next to nothing in my mind.
Forget it, this isn't the place for the Nook Wars. All I'm saying is that you'll see when the starting roster is revealed that I am right.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Sooooo Nook would be a starting character? i think you're talking bull****, even if Sonic IS confirmed that no longer means anything for you, since nyaseysomething was the one that sayd it first, maybe you just though "hey let's be cool" and sayd the samething nya sayd, then continued to talk about stuff the mayority consider a fact like jiggs and Nook. Too bad the Nook mayority is full of idiots.

genosall

Smash Journeyman
in your computer waiting for when you get closer t
wut up with all the nook haters? anyway i thoght this was the sonic thred. so what do you guys think of sonic's enemeys/rivals? like Dr. Eggman or one of the E-series, shadow is basicly an alt. costume but i've never played the new sonic the hedgehog so I can't say eather way on him.

Digital Angel

Smash Journeyman
Forget it, this isn't the place for the Nook Wars. All I'm saying is that you'll see when the starting roster is revealed that I am right.

God, I can't wait until tonight when everyone finds out this loser is wrong and I'm right yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom