• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Of course the Game is already ready, they're proably in the
making billions of copys" stage of the game. Seriously, it's less than 2 months away.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
2 months is way way enough time to still make copies. It might not be done yet, finishing touches.
Less than a month in Japan...they aren't changing anything from the Japanese version other than translation...
...that doesn't take that long and they've had a while to do it now

raphtmarqui

Smash Lord
A japanese date has been confirmed already? I know i heard something about November but i thought it was just a rumor.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yeah but they all come out at different times.
Lol at UK.
The point is...If the Japanese version truly is coming out soon, then the American and etc. versions are done as well and the only thing they are working on is printing the copies...

The Japanese version would be done by now

The Director

Smash Lord
I really hope this Sonic/trailer rumor is true, because tonight's one of the only nights this week that I can stay up for the update...

When you have to get up for work everyday at 5:30, staying up until 3:00 for a Smash update really isn't priority for me. I'll be up tonight waiting for the update tho...w00t Sonic!!!

raphtmarqui

Smash Lord
Id imagine they'd make the unveiling of Sonic to be a big deal at an event or something, rather than just an update. But who knows.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I really hope this Sonic/trailer rumor is true, because tonight's one of the only nights this week that I can stay up for the update...

When you have to get up for work everyday at 5:30, staying up until 3:00 for a Smash update really isn't priority for me. I'll be up tonight waiting for the update tho...w00t Sonic!!!
If it was going to be revealed at the thing tomarrow than it would be on Thursday's update or sometime late afternoon tomarrow

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.

Lol. I havnt heard w00t in such along time. Nice to bring it back. Like meating an old friend again...

Creepy....Anyway!

I forgot what I was guna say...So...in honor of my 500th POST.

w00t!

HuskytheGeek

Smash Journeyman
My friends all doubt Sonic is in b/c of no proof. One of them even said if Sonic is confirmed, he'll be a sticker
Ha! Wouldn't that be awesome? He may not be a playable character, but you can get his sticker! Seriously though, Nintendo would probably want to announce Sonic before the game is released along with the other one or two third parties to build up the hype even more. Whether or not this is going to happen on Wednesday remains to be seen...cross your fingers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom