• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Because no one has sayd that Dedede sucks... ever. *waits for Sid to say he sucks*

Also, Ridley got more votes, they where counted by Aryman i think.

Edit:

Are you insane? everyone knows dedede, he's thread is small because everyone knows he is a shoe in and there's nothing to debate until he is announced.

Edit2:

@Knightmare

We're talking about Brawl dude.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Gamefaqs poll have demonstrated that Sonic ---> King Dedede ---> Ridley, I don't care if you refuse to believe in gamefaqs for me it spell it well.
Sonic is more worldwide known then King Dedede he's a gaming icon, King Dedede is no such thing.
Yes he is, but he's not the most wanted character for Brawl

The Director

Smash Lord
By the way, the conference is in Japan therefore it would take place around about 11 PM - 1 AM EST because that was the last conferences' time we got the information from.
I was JUST thinking of that. Thank you for answering my unasked question of around what time that conference takes place. :chuckle:

If Sonic is indeed unveiled at that conference, I betcha we get the info online before the Dojo update.

SiD

Smash Master
Because no one has sayd that Dedede sucks... ever. *waits for Sid to say he sucks*

Also, Ridley got more votes, they where counted by Aryman i think.

Edit:

Are you insane? everyone knows dedede, he's thread is small because everyone knows he is a shoe in and there's nothing to debate until he is announced.

Edit2:

@Knightmare

We're talking about Brawl dude.
1) He sucks. :cool:
2) Sonic got more votes, others counted.
3) That's a stupid argument, his thread is small cause no one cares.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
1) He sucks. :cool:
2) Sonic got more votes, others counted.
3) That's a stupid argument, his thread is small cause no one cares.
His thread is smaller because everyone KNOWS he should and IS going to be in Brawl...

SiD

Smash Master
His thread is smaller because everyone KNOWS he should and IS going to be in Brawl...
No, his thread is small because nobody cares. Other characters are shoe ins too, like Sonic for example. :cool:

For the record, I don't really think he sucks, I was playing devil's advocate. But I guarantee you Sonic has a larger fanbase than Dedede.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
No, his thread is small because nobody cares. Other characters are shoe ins too, like Sonic for example. :cool:

For the record, I don't really think he sucks, I was playing devil's advocate. But I guarantee you Sonic has a larger fanbase than Dedede.
Sonic is 3rd party so he is not a shoe in...

Dedede is a nintendo character made by Sakurai that no one can even think of a good reason why he shouldn't be in Brawl. Sonic's got the 3rd party thing against him...that'a all but that's still more than dedede

SiD

Smash Master
Sonic is 3rd party so he is not a shoe in...

Dedede is a nintendo character made by Sakurai that no one can even think of a good reason why he shouldn't be in Brawl. Sonic's got the 3rd party thing against him...that'a all but that's still more than dedede
I never said Sonic had a better chance of being in than Dedede, but since we know there will be third parties, Sonic is pretty much a shoe in.

Regardless, Sonic is till more popular.

Shuma

Smash Hero
No U. fine, Sonic 4.... ugh, i can't say it. carry on.

Edit:

Sid is fast.

SiD

Smash Master
*Remembers the comic where Sonic pwned Ridley, ignores the ones where Ridley pwned Sonic*

I think my thought process speaks for itself.

SiD

Smash Master
Once again proving my lazyness... "ha"
Lol.

Anyway, if someone could find links to Nya's and BlueWave's posts claiming Sonic will be revealed on the Dojo, that'd be great, so we can send them to the Mods if they were lying.

Hejiru

Smash Ace
Anyway, if someone could find links to Nya's and BlueWave's posts claiming Sonic will be revealed on the Dojo, that'd be great, so we can send them to the Mods if they were lying.
I'm gonna be so p***ed if they're lying. Send them to the Mods! Ban them! Ban them Both! OFF WITH THEIR THREADS!!!!

...Ok I'm done now. :chuckle:

The Director

Smash Lord
Off with their threads...

LOLOLOL I love it.

Back on topic about Sonic...clearly he'll be fast, if not the fastest character in the game. (he deserves to be, after all) I hope they don't give him both speed and power, simply because he's third party and wildly popular.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Cap'n Falcon should be faster, 'cause he's cap'n Falcon. If not, then he must be able to Falcon Punch the galaxy like in the anime.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Cap'n Falcon should be faster, 'cause he's cap'n Falcon. If not, then he must be able to Falcon Punch the galaxy like in the anime.
Shouldn't that have destroyed earth...along with the rest of the solar system?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
i think that sonic is pretty much in brawl, if sega declines the invetation, they're relly stupid. All proof almost confirms sonic in brawl.
Actually not all proof...the "Not in the cards" statement proves against...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom