• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonto340

Smash Rookie
So you made an account just to post that?
You sir fail oh and Sonic4brawl I believe its the first time I actually do this.
No. I made a Post Before. This One right here is my third.

Sonic 4 Brawl

Edit: Op, saw your post. I hate when stuff like that happens.

Sonto340

Smash Rookie
Its ok Sonto340 I apologise for acting like an idiot, happens to me when I need sleep.
Bah, I think Sleep would be great right now, but only 4 hours. I don't have school tommorrow, due to a prior engagement, so yay for staying up late.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yay! I just learned to wavedash...

Sonic for Brawl!

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
It's not that fact that Sonic is shown tomorrow, but whether or not we get something, or if we get Sonic at all.

I really want to see him.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
still, it would be cool to get an update like this. i mean the thing must be going on right now. but i never fully believed it myself. ever since E3, i learned never to be fully into a rumor

it'll be cool if it updates, but i'm laughing my a** off if it doesn't

Garuda

Smash Ace
It's at midnight where I live, so we gotta wait 3 hours.

Guys, come on, don't hold your breath. Swedish magazine, fake magazine scan, fake picture, WHY should I believe a random forum poster? And don't flame me, because it is NOT a rhetorical question.

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
The most horrible terrors, not even comprehendable by humans...
Meep, well for NyaseNya's sake, lets hope it ends up being Sonic, because I can comprehend things beyond that of reality and conciseness... And I don't think NyaseNya wants to see a mob of angry Sonic Fanatics from different sects at the door.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It would be a shame if Nya was lying though, that guy has been a member since 2002?
Kinda hard to imagine someone throwing their account just like that, so I have faith in Nya.
They could just do what Phantom7 did and create a new account

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
It would be a shame if Nya was lying though, that guy has been a member since 2002?
Kinda hard to imagine someone throwing their account just like that, so I have faith in Nya.
Last I say, I almost have as many posts as Nya, so for being a member since 2002, Nya has not contributed much...

Shuma

Smash Hero
If Nya is lying.... we'll leave him alone with Wario in a very.... very small room. With no lights... and sound proof... In Wario's Room, no one can hear you scream. *insert Wario's laugh here*

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
No ****, I said this like 30 posts ago. Don't get your hopes up for Sonic, he's not being announced tonight and if he does get announced it sure as hell won't be on Dojo.
It would be added to the Dojo is he is announced at the convention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom