• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Check out my sig, I've been waiting to do that for a while!

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
"Oh, Sonic isn't going to be in Brawl... Sonic is stupid..." Well ha ha HA!!!!!!! in the words of of Doctor Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik; "Get aload of THIS!" and "YOSH!"

Shuma

Smash Hero
I wonder if they're going to show something else in the trailer besides Sonic, because to be fair, i never liked him. But i wonder why the japanese relase date was delayed....

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I wonder if they're going to show something else in the trailer besides Sonic, because to be fair, i never liked him. But i wonder why the japanese relase date was delayed....
...Because only they get Sonic...and Ridley

Lant

Smash Journeyman
Congrats to all the Sonic fanboys.

But uh.. what IS so great about him? He's a hedgehog. Who runs fast.. and spins.

Oh! plus he can go SUPER SAIYAN!!1

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Cause they thought they were finished, but US was still wokring on finishing touches and than Japan thought. ****, we should too. So they need a lil bit longer. Told ya the Japanese game wasnt finished yet, Shuma. (Im totaly BSing my way through this comment, but in some weird logic..it makes sense)

Go Sonic!

Tails: Sonic...can I be in Brawl... c'mon Sonic..
Sonic: I just got in...give me a break.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Congrats to all the Sonic fanboys.

But uh.. what IS so great about him? He's a hedgehog. Who runs fast.. and spins.

Oh! plus he can go SUPER SAIYAN!!1
If you have to ask that, than you must not have played many Sonic games and if you havnt played many Sonic games than dont try to make a justification. ^_^ ok?

Sonic Wins.

Meh, my logic is that the japanese are crazy.
I would agree. But they make kick *** games.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It doesn't matter what the haters say...Because he is in!!!!!

Ianthraxx

Smash Apprentice
If you have to ask that, than you must not have played many Sonic games and if you havnt played many Sonic games than dont try to make a justification. ^_^ ok?

Sonic Wins.

OLD Sonic games! He means OLD Sonic games!
Back when Sonic was cool, and a videogame icon... with good games.
It's a pure nostalgia trip. Sonic will be great in Sakurai's hands. I can't wait to see what they do with him. Have faith! XD

Lant

Smash Journeyman

Sonic Wins.

I played the Megadrive Sonic games when I was like 7, I figure that they're the only good ones as the recent ones suck. So.. I think my justification is fine, and as you aren't GIVING an explanation to my question. I'll assume you like fast-blue-hedgehog-who-turn-gold-when-aroused.

*sigh*

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
OLD Sonic games! He means OLD Sonic games!
Back when Sonic was cool, and a videogame icon... with good games.
It's a pure nostalgia trip. Sonic will be great in Sakurai's hands. I can't wait to see what they do with him. Have faith! XD
Hopefully this energizes the Sonic Franchise as well and start making games at the same quality as Genesis and Adventure series!

skajester

Smash Rookie
Sonics in..sweet. I thought hed be a cool character from the get go, and I like that possible moveset. I see him faster than captain falcon with short jumps. Hell be fun to play.

Nightlea

Smash Cadet
Awww, congrats Sonic fans! (I'm not even that much of a Sonic fan myself, and I'm postively overjoyed).

So yeah... Dojo update tonight? I can't wait to see how he looks, or how they handle his moves, SSE stuff, and his universe in general~

Digital Angel

Smash Journeyman
Ugh, it's 130 in the morning and I'm trying to study for Chemistry mid-term tomorrow...why did this have to be the update tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom