• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The rest of the internet is going to explode in 5 minutes if Nya is right...

Shuma

Smash Hero
So i'll get to kick Sonic ***... finnaly, seriously i hate him with a burning passion and i just noticed i never got to inflict pain in him. And will be able to do it now! AHAHAHAHAHA!.

I mean. So when do we get Ridley? :p

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
lol you know what's funny? the e for all tournament bracket, because it will now consist entirely of matches in the following format:

Sonic vs Sonic vs Sonic vs Sonic.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Um, well I gotta say grats.

Didn't doubt it, I thought he was gonna get in and I guess hes in there :3 Nice.

-Onyx

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
From metacritic.com:

Sonic and the Secret Rings (2007): 69%
Sonic the Hedgehog (2007): 43%
Sonic Riders (2006): 55%
Sonic Heroes (2004): 64-73%
Sonic Adventure DX (2003): 57%

In fact, I'm hard-pressed to find anything over 70% that isn't just a collection of Sonic's older, good games.

So... what were you saying...?
SatSR is a good game, the thing that holds it back is the Optional Levels, and instead of looking at the **** re-release of Sonic Adventure. It got a 8.6 at IGN and a 9.2 press average, the problem is after the Dreamcast as discontinued new management SPLIT UP SONIC TEAM.

Also, the Sonic Advance and the Sonic Rush series both got high scores.

NyaseNya

Smash Apprentice
It's possible (NOTE: POSSIBLE) that the DOJO won't update untill 10CET today. It's the embargo time.

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
oh great, is this gonna be one of those updates where the Dojo doesn't update for like 3 hours after its supposed to... this happens when they put a newcomer up... its probably becasue there's a video to go along with it too

Ianthraxx

Smash Apprentice
SatSR is a good game, the thing that holds it back is the Optional Levels, and instead of looking at the **** re-release of Sonic Adventure. It got a 8.6 at IGN and a 9.2 press average, the problem is after the Dreamcast as discontinued new management SPLIT UP SONIC TEAM.
I actually want to try out Secret Rings! It seems innovative, and fast, if nothing else. :D

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
I think everyone in the US is trying to load up the Dojo and is crashing it.

EDIT: It looks like the Embargo is still up, we will have to wait until the time Sega and Nintendo agreed on for this to be released.

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
yay, sonic's confirmed. I don't care if this isseveral pages late. I'm just so happy

I sorta new there was be a trailer for sonic. he's that big a charcacter, he needs one.

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
hooray, jump for server-crashing joy!

btw go to the foreign langauge site, it'll load faster.

lol US Dojo site is SOL hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom