• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterem243

Smash Lord
And they're using the music from SA2! Awesome! And it shows his Final Smash too! THIS GAME IS GONNA KICK SO MUCH ****ING ***!!!

Sinn

Smash Lord
I think it's fitting to include the first main theme/final boss music from the first Sonicgame ever officially on a Nintendo console. Plus I love this song to death. I'll probably always have it playing on his stage...of which there WILL be one. OMG TONIGHT!

NOW I'M NOT GONNA BE ABLE TO SLEEP

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
They revealed one of Lucas' attacks in the video BTW...not that that's not overshadowed or anything...

QTP

The "Sonic" of Diddy Kong
wow... as if i couldn't think they would put Sonic in it, but they, and they made him sooo good..

he kinda reminds of a similar falco with the charging of the spin to knock up (down b falco) then b-air..

haha good times with falco..

:)

-QTP

phate

Smash Apprentice
He is exactly how I imagined him to be :D

But yea I noticed the voice is different than the guy they have been using in the newer games. Those voice actors were so much better, so if sonics old voice is back, all the better.

Sinn

Smash Lord
Well...it looks like Sonic's recovery move might be the bumper. Nifty O_O

Also, looks like he's in the adventure mode too, but that's little surprise. And he looks as fast as I imagined him. Sonic for God tier!

....HOLY **Q* SUPER SONIC!

Digital Angel

Smash Journeyman
He is exactly how I imagined him to be :D

But yea I noticed the voice is different than the guy they have been using in the newer games. Those voice actors were so much better, so if sonics old voice is back, all the better.
His spin dash is unreal and wow he's fricken fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom