• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
Some What Would Snake Do? (WWSD) for you.

Snake: Otacon, whats this blue thing?
Otacon: Thats Sonic, hes Sega's mascot and Mario's rival, he can also run at the speed of sound. Watch out for his signature move, the Spin Dash, its like being hit by a bowling ball moving at 700mph!
Snake: Hm, fast food eh?
Otacon: Whats with you can eating things Snake?
Snake: Hay look, a cream puff!
-End Transmission-

Snake: Hay Colonel, who's the red guy?
Colonel: That Knuckles, hes one of Sonic's rivals and Guardian of the Master Emerald. He trained alone for many years on Angel Island to perfect a unique form of CQC using his namesake knuckles.
Snake: How many rivals dose Sonic have anyways?
Colonel: There is Mario, Knuckles, Shadow, Metal Sonic...
Snake: OK! Forget I asked!
-End Transmission-

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
fox's final smash looks awesome. they've made the landmaster bigger! I bet Fox fans are over the moon. any who. if knuckles got in, what would be his final smash (I know it's highly unlikely, but it's worth discussing, right?)

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
The Master Emerald would be summoned to Knuckles and would Bond with Knuckles.
Now we see the Master Emerald with Knuckles transparent inside it.
Next.
The 7 Chaos Emeraldsare summoned around the Master Emerald in the classic 7 pattern.
Now the Emeralds circle around Knuckles.
You are now able to fire each Chaos Emeralds in one of the 8 directions the Joy stick allows.
Knuckles cannot be hurt while this is happening and opponents may not enter his area.
While inside the Master Emerald, he is in Hyper Knuckles from Sonic the Hedgehog 3.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
doesn't knuckles have a chaos or super form or something like that?

volbound1700

Smash Master
GENO won't make it because of the relationship between the company that owns the rights to GENO and Nintendo isn't very close.

volbound1700

Smash Master
Like you know anything...

...how stupid was it for you to assume I hated Japanese characters and retros when the majority of the **** characters in my sig are Japanese characters and/or retros
That was why you bashed Ice Climbers, Game and Watch, and assumed no other Sonic Character could make it in earlier threads.

SiegK

Smash Champion
GENO won't make it because of the relationship between the company that owns the rights to GENO and Nintendo isn't very close.
Shut the hell up and stop spamming. Gosh.
If we dont car what you have to say and the thread goes on. Then you can drop it or at least not post the same **** thing.

That was why you bashed Ice Climbers, Game and Watch, and assumed no other Sonic Character could make it in earlier threads.
And stop your God **** Double Posting.

volbound1700

Smash Master
Shut the hell up and stop spamming. Gosh.
If we dont car what you have to say and the thread goes on. Then you can drop it or at least not post the same **** thing.

And stop your God **** Double Posting.
My computer messed up and I left to go somewhere and when I came back, I was unsure whether it posted it the first time.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I never bashed the Ice Climbers OR Game and Watch and want(ed) them both back so stop making stuff up...

...and for the record...No other Sonic character should get in Brawl BUT Sonic...

I'd rather have a variety of third party characters like Sonic, Megaman, etc. then just have it Nintendo VS. Sega...though that wouldn't be that bad really...

volbound1700

Smash Master
I never bashed the Ice Climbers OR Game and Watch and want(ed) them both back so stop making stuff up...

...and for the record...No other Sonic character should get in Brawl BUT Sonic...

I'd rather have a variety of third party characters like Sonic, Megaman, etc. then just have it Nintendo VS. Sega...though that wouldn't be that bad really...
2 Sonic characters and 40 something Nintendo Characters plus 1 Konami character is not SEGA v. Nintendo.

Check out Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games if you want that (at least equal representation of one of nintendo's franchise v. one of sega's franchises).

SiegK

Smash Champion
2 Sonic characters and 40 something Nintendo Characters plus 1 Konami character is not SEGA v. Nintendo.

Check out Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games if you want that (at least equal representation of one of nintendo's franchise v. one of sega's franchises).
Ur not really making any point or sense. So just stop. And only 2 more 3rd party characters are going to be in.
Snake is already in, We hope Sonic and the 3rd we have no idea. I hope Megaman.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Megaman is only picked by fans...you'd be upset if you know who the prof. people think are going to be the 3rd party choices...

volbound1700

Smash Master
Ur not really making any point or sense. So just stop. And only 2 more 3rd party characters are going to be in.
Snake is already in, We hope Sonic and the 3rd we have no idea. I hope Megaman.
How do you know Sonic and megaman will be in it... you work for Nintendo? If so then you are probably breaking a non-disclosure agreement by releasing the information and probably can be sued. For all we know the rest of the third party could be MGS or Konami characters.

All I am saying is we don't know who could be on and Tails very well could make it. Also how do you know that just two more third party will make it... based on a comment by Sakurai that wasn't even a for sure comment in which he said there might be 1 or 2 more. He could change his mind or get offers who could not resist between the time he made those comments and now.

SiegK

Smash Champion
How do you know Sonic and megaman will be in it... you work for Nintendo? If so then you are probably breaking a non-disclosure agreement by releasing the information and probably can be sued. For all we know the rest of the third party could be MGS or Konami characters.

All I am saying is we don't know who could be on and Tails very well could make it. Also how do you know that just two more third party will make it... based on a comment by Sakurai that wasn't even a for sure comment in which he said there might be 1 or 2 more. He could change his mind or get offers who could not rist between the time he made those comments and now.
Umm. Lol. Ur funny.
Well 1st of all. Miyamoto and Sakurai both said they want Sonic in Brawll 100% and are just waiting for SEGA to give the OK. SO Suck on that.
2nd, I didnt say Sonic or MegaMan were in, I said I hope. And I really dont think MegaMan will get in, but I Hope.
Read b4 you talk.
3rd. Sakurai said that he wants only 3 3rd party characters. He didnt say they were all going to be different 3rd parties but I really dont think they would add 2 Sonic characters. Himself is even a stretch.

So unless you have something new to add. Be quiet about what you dont know. And if you want the quotes for these. Be my guest and search the 530 pages of this thread that we have already talked about.

volbound1700

Smash Master
Umm. Lol. Ur funny.
Well 1st of all. Miyamoto and Sakurai both said they want Sonic in Brawll 100% and are just waiting for SEGA to give the OK. SO Suck on that.
2nd, I didnt say Sonic or MegaMan were in, I said I hope. And I really dont think MegaMan will get in, but I Hope.
Read b4 you talk.
3rd. Sakurai said that he wants only 3 3rd party characters. He didnt say they were all going to be different 3rd parties but I really dont think they would add 2 Sonic characters. Himself is even a stretch.

So unless you have something new to add. Be quiet about what you dont know. And if you want the quotes for these. Be my guest and search the 530 pages of this thread that we have already talked about.
Ugh, I have been posting in this thread for a while and I am a major Sonic supporter so I know all that info about what Miyamoto and Sakurai said. I think and hope Sonic does making it. All I am saying is don't assume to know Sakurai. How many of you picked Ice Climbers, Game & Watch, Marth, or Roy to make Melee?

Magnacor

Smash Ace
CAN'T YOU SEE ALL THIS SENSELESS FIGHTING IS TEARING US APART? Sorry, couldn't resist. Anyway, I beleive that only Sonic will make it in and maybe Shadow as an alternate costume. I've got a feeling that they would only like to add one 3rd Party character from per company to make that character feel more...special.

P.S. Sonic for Brawl

pwnzorz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ABlackMage
3DS FC
0103-9129-9741
sonic is in. dont worry, he almost made it in in SSBM. And they confirmed snake in the first trailer a third party character (and not sonic!) that was a mild entry for SSBM. Sonic is confirmed, but not yet. (if you catch my drift)

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
sonic is in. dont worry, he almost made it in in SSBM. And they confirmed snake in the first trailer a third party character (and not sonic!) that was a mild entry for SSBM. Sonic is confirmed, but not yet. (if you catch my drift)
If your talking about Sonic&Tails almost making into SSBM,it was an april fools joke made by EGM,i believe the scan was posted a long time ago.

EGM scam:

http://ssbm.detstar.com/images/sonictailshoax.jpg

Or are you talking about this?

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/4451/sonicinmeleeis4.jpg

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
In Honor of the Knuckles Vs MegaMan Battle from my Comic.
Vs

Sonic will be In Brawl. I had another vision. Lol.
He is in, Hints, secrets, all of it. We know hes in.

Im putting this here cause i need to restart my computer, but i dont wanna lose this link. Ill take it off once i start back up.

http://fsnet.ezthemes.com/pcenhance/dt/main.phtml?blank+Games+S
That remind me tomorrow Knuckles is facing against Megaman in the gamefaqs poll popularity battle,of course Knuckles is going to lose to both Yoshi and Megaman but feel free to vote for him even though it won't save him.

HuskytheGeek

Smash Journeyman
Ever since I was little, I have been a huge fan of Sonic. i never had a Genesis, but I still liked the Blue Blur more than Mario. it is because of Sonic that my other expensive hobby was adopted. Comic books. Anyone else ever read them? They aren't as good as they were in the late 90s...

Sonic will be in Brawl. No doubt. Demand is too high for him not to be. However, i think the odds of Knuckles or Tails being playable are really slim. Maybe next time...I guess.

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman
If Sonic isn't in Brawl, I might just.....................

..........still buy the game coz it looks good.

Ralph_Marquee

Smash Journeyman
Ya know...sonic kinda has to be in brawl.

If he is, then that makes all 3 of the video game characters on the Official Walk of Game confirmed. (Mario, Link and Sonic)

Well actually Lara Croft is on there too, but I won't concern her.

SonicMario

Smash Master
I Forgot about that Walk of Game thing. Sweet. The amazing Walk of game battle: Sonic VS. Mario VS. Link! (Minus Lara).

So i guess we are now bigger in posts then the Original Ridley thread. So now we're the biggest support thread in terms of posts. Perhaps Sonic is not as popular as Ridley on these boards, but we have a big thread. Even though i guess we may never be as big as both Ridley threads combined. But we set the record as the biggest number of posts for a single character on Smash Boards.

Sonic 4 Brawl!

SonicMario

Smash Master
Well SiD
Pwnage since Sonic 2 means Super Sonic and A Sonic Heroes only thing was the Team Sonic idea. I was only expressing some opinion on what Meta_Sonic64 said

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Is the mean man who says more than 1 character from a third party franchise will be in, gone?

Because **** i thought after sandman left we wouldn't have anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom