• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnacor

Smash Ace
I like the Idea of Sonic for Brawl and if not Super Sonic for his FS then Team Sonic instead.
I think that it's more likely that if by some stupidity Super Sonic isn't the Final Smash we will have Sonic use Chaos Control. Can you immagine how much fun it would be to beat the heck out of all the players and then have them not react to the attacks until his Final Smash ends.

Sinn

Smash Lord
I think that it's more likely that if by some stupidity Super Sonic isn't the Final Smash we will have Sonic use Chaos Control. Can you immagine how much fun it would be to beat the heck out of all the players and then have them not react to the attacks until his Final Smash ends.
I think someone suggested this for Mega Man's final smash in the form of "Time Stopper" <3

Betrayed

Smash Ace
Ever since I was little, I have been a huge fan of Sonic. i never had a Genesis, but I still liked the Blue Blur more than Mario. it is because of Sonic that my other expensive hobby was adopted. Comic books. Anyone else ever read them? They aren't as good as they were in the late 90s...

Sonic will be in Brawl. No doubt. Demand is too high for him not to be. However, i think the odds of Knuckles or Tails being playable are really slim. Maybe next time...I guess.
Characters don't get in just because of high demand...

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Characters don't get in just because of high demand...
He has a point there...:ohwell:
they doing another character battle....when will it end

@betrayed-- true but its hard to ignore a character request this big
True. But Sonic for Brawl isnt just
high demand...
Miyamoto and Sakurai both want Sonic in the game. Its just up to SEGA.

No, they don't, but it is a very large reason. They wouldn't put in a character that has very little demand.
True. They know the public demand for Sonic, by the fans because it is so huge.

"Miyamoto... Is Sonic in Brawl!?!?!?!?"

Finn Macool

Smash Apprentice
If sega allow it sonic will deffinatley be in sue to the huge damand, so lets hope his new moveset are better than his new games

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Sonic Says...
"The Move Set SiegK made is awesome! They should use that one!"
QF-Insane-T.

Nsiders are creepy. They're like robots or something, no brain waves or patterns, lack cognitive thoughts, and no moral logic.

Oh yeah!

volbound1700

Smash Master
CAN'T YOU SEE ALL THIS SENSELESS FIGHTING IS TEARING US APART? Sorry, couldn't resist. Anyway, I beleive that only Sonic will make it in and maybe Shadow as an alternate costume. I've got a feeling that they would only like to add one 3rd Party character from per company to make that character feel more...special.

P.S. Sonic for Brawl
All in good fun... we have to have something to talk about... btw they have coop for single... that is great.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Sonic Speed Bump!

I love this Co-op mode. Sort of reminds me of the Sonic & Tails with how the partners work.. Imagine , the ultimate revenge on Mario from Sonic. Leaving him behind while Sonic just dashes ahead like how he can treat Tails:chuckle:

But i hope Sonic & Mario can make a good team as well. Sonic has the fast attacks while Mario has the Power. It would also be cool for a co-op final smash. Super Sonic & Mario Finale would PWN.

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
Decided to drop by the Sonic thread. I'm currently replaying SA2B (-_- bleh Security Hall) to rejuvinate some of my excitement if Sonic Does make an apperance in Brawl.

Though if he's in I wonder if He'll have alt costumes that look like Shadow & Silver, granted he most likely won't because Nintendo may have to pay to use those alt costumes seeing as they're the orginals or close to it.

-Knight

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
IM IN FLORIDA OMG!!!!
Anyway, West Palm Beach.

Umm, is it just me or does the co-op remind me of the old Sonic games when 2nd player (Tails) had to keep up as the camara followed Sonic, and when Tails got lost off screen Tails auto-came back.

Hmm, Hint maybe?

SiD

Smash Master
IM IN FLORIDA OMG!!!!
Anyway, West Palm Beach.

Umm, is it just me or does the co-op remind me of the old Sonic games when 2nd player (Tails) had to keep up as the camara followed Sonic, and when Tails got lost off screen Tails auto-came back.

Hmm, Hint maybe?
Florida? wtf???

And yes, that's EXACTLY what I thought when I read the update too, lol.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
...It's still a lot more like Superstar than Sonic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom