• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Tails is awesome.
Why is Tails awesome?

Because not only is he a super intelligent anthromorphic fox with two tails that he can use in his benefit to fly for short periods of time and coast along the ground at incredible speeds...

...but he's the only being on the planet of Mobius who knows how to swim!
What about the Walrus guy...can't he swim?

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Please lets stay with the game canon,don't bring all those Archie characters/SatAm characters into this.
Knuckles can also swim if i recall correctly he could in Sonic Advance 2/3 and Sonic Adventure 2.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Please lets stay with the game canon,don't bring all those Archie characters/SatAm characters into this.
Knuckles can also swim if i recall correctly he could in Sonic Advance 2/3 and Sonic Adventure 2.
Well then don't friggin mention Mobius because that's not game cannon

Betrayed

Smash Ace
I'm an old school player, and I support... Shadow more than anybody, but I'd say it's safer to assume Knux or Tails IF ANYBODY.

We should be happy if Sonic ALONE makes it in!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
And where exactly did i mention Mobius?
The person I was responding to did when you got in on the thing with your whole...don't mention non-game cannon thing

It was involved with the whole thing

volbound1700

Smash Master
Shadow is just like Sonic except a for a few moves (see Sonic Adventure 2 or Sonic Heroes).

BTW there were already 8-9 Sonic games (if you include gamegear) before Knuckles even made an appearance in Sonic 3. Knuckles wasn't even playable in Sonic 3 without Sonic and Knuckles patch unless you choose him for the time race on multiplayer.

volbound1700

Smash Master
I figured you were responding to him,but I just wanted to make sure.
Gah there really nothing to do.....Come on Sakurai reveal Sonic already!
I would just be happy with another major trailor besides the ones that just have the original characters in them.

Garuda

Smash Ace
Ugh... I have a stomach-eating hunch that Sonic won't be in Brawl, instead in the stupid crappy pointless boring olympics game. If this is so, I hate Sega for not letting him in, but I hate Nintendo more for agreeing to do it.

Although, if Sonic is in, I won't be too surprised, but I'll be very happy... man, good thing Del Money isn't here when I'm in this pissy mood.

Saku

Smash Cadet
Here's a good question:
If Sonic is announced to NOT be in, how would you guys feel?

Garuda

Smash Ace
"Not on the cards at the moment"... why is this constantly ignored?! If it has been debunked like you say, PROVE IT, give me a link, anything.

Saku

Smash Cadet
That was just asked like 2 pages ago or something
Oh. Forgive me for assuming that a sprite comic and strange Satam character discussions were underway at those points. Maybe, someday, I'll learn to check every single page that a thread filled with fandom goes through per day.

Meanwhile, that "Not on the cards at the moment" statement is a stupidly misused quote. All they meant in that interview was that Sonic being in Brawl was not the point of the discussion.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
OMG!!! For those of you who watch Cash Cab, Sonic was just an answer!!

Ben "What speedy hedgehog made his first appearance on the SEGA Genesis?"

Guy "Umm... Sonic. Yeah?"
Girl "Yeah."
Guy "Yeah. Sonic."

Ben "... ... THATS CORRECT! Sonic, is right."

I am not kidding you. It was awesome!

Eagle

Smash Lord
What would his final smash be?
I'm not gonna go through every page to find the many suggestions.

I would hope people thought of the 'Super Sonic' idea from Adventure battle 2.

But how would it work I wonder?

SiD

Smash Master
We figure he'd turn into Super Sonic and you'ld control him for a while, like Giga Bowser but not huge.

lol, and Super Sonic has been around way longer than SA2:B.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
We figure he'd turn into Super Sonic and you'ld control him for a while, like Giga Bowser but not huge.

lol, and Super Sonic has been around way longer than SA2:B.
Been around since StH2, which was in '93 I think.

Also, Knuckles > Tails. He even got more air time in the game gear games than Tails did.

If Sonic wasn't in, I'd be upset, alot, but it wouldn't stop me from buying the game. It's like what the fanboys say for Halo. It's ****ing Smash Bros.

Meanwhile, that "Not on the cards at the moment" statement is a stupidly misused quote. All they meant in that interview was that Sonic being in Brawl was not the point of the discussion.
That's what I'm assuming.

Betrayed

Smash Ace
If Crono isn't in the game, I'll be upset. But since I know he probably, almost definatly won't make it, I won't be disappointed.

However, if GENO made it in and he didn't... that'd be the stupidest thing they've ever done.

And if Geno made it in while Sonic AND Crono didn't, I'd have to start a war.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If Crono isn't in the game, I'll be upset. But since I know he probably, almost definatly won't make it, I won't be disappointed.

However, if GENO made it in and he didn't... that'd be the stupidest thing they've ever done.

And if Geno made it in while Sonic AND Crono didn't, I'd have to start a war.
Geno should get in if ANY character

Cenedar

Smash Ace
Okay, ending this argument before it becomes a Sonic vs. Geno flame war and this thread gets closed, like the first Ridley thread. Sonic and Geno are both awesome and should both, ideally, be in. Agreed?

Sonic for Brawl

volbound1700

Smash Master
GENO won't make it because of the relationship between the company that owns the rights to GENO and Nintendo isn't very close.

volbound1700

Smash Master
GENO won't make it because of the relationship between the company that owns the rights to GENO and Nintendo isn't very close.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Like you know anything...

...how stupid was it for you to assume I hated Japanese characters and retros when the majority of the **** characters in my sig are Japanese characters and/or retros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom