• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiD

Smash Master
Holy nightmare, I'd bet that post is a response to mine. Apparantly, you don't get what ignore does. Now with you two gone, hopefully I can read this thread again without smacking my forhead at stupid posts.

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
And SSS crumbles away!

I just noticed something, is the guy who creates the music in most Sonic games in the musician list?

Saku

Smash Cadet
Can't we all, just...
Get along...?

...If you boys don't stop arguing, Sakurai will replace Sonic with some obscure Lemming!
Or Arle Nadja... yay!...

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
That was a good comic,didn't really made me laugh but the visual were good.
Marine the Raccoon really was annoying in Sonic Rush Adventure,Sonic&Tails could barely stand her at the beginning,of course Blaze only accepted her fully near the end of the game.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
List coming up
And then New Comic is coming soon 2night. In like the next 20 min. U guys ready?

Now, the new Comic has kinda nuthing to do with my Sonic Movelist, there are some moves i have in here which I wish I would have put in the movelist, but its pretty close. And Im just finishing the eye candy up, and it will be ready to post shorty. Happy, Sonink?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'd still rather have adventures move set that fight or whatever it's called...

MySmash

Smash Cadet
I was just wondering if someone could tell me what Sonic's chances of making Brawl were...realistically?

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
He definitely is almost a given, but somehow I have a feeling he might not be in.

Maybe it's my bias, since I don't want him in Brawl (no offense, Sonic fans), or something. I used to definitely know, despite me detesting it, that he was going to be in Brawl. But thinking about it, I really think it could be quite possible he won't be in. A lot of people would be disappointed, but I'll be fine with it.

Sonink

Smash Journeyman
He definitely is almost a given, but somehow I have a feeling he might not be in.

Maybe it's my bias, since I don't want him in Brawl (no offense, Sonic fans), or something. I used to definitely know, despite me detesting it, that he was going to be in Brawl. But thinking about it, I really think it could be quite possible he won't be in. A lot of people would be disappointed, but I'll be fine with it.
It's really hit or miss - he's a shoe-in for Brawl, but there's still the Sega factor.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
It's really hit or miss - he's a shoe-in for Brawl, but there's still the Sega factor.
Yeah.
Again, Miyamoto (creator of Mario) and Sakurai (director of Brawl) both really want 100% for Sonic to be In Brawl, but like Sonink said, SEGA hasnt given word, that we know of.

HOLY CRAP THE NEW COMIC IS DONE AND ITS 35 IMAGES!!! Ill Post next page.

Sinn, Sonink, SiD. Watch Out.

Sneak peak

Do you guys mind if I Triple Post next page?
Thast the only way I can fit the whole thing.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Funny...though I do someone who could beat both of them...

Anyway, for the record...If Ridley actually becomes playable...I don't think there is a single person that would be dissapointed...

SiD

Smash Master
That was awesome SiegK, awesome.

Let's just hope RIDLEY doesn't get pissed, as they should remember it's just a comic.

Sinn

Smash Lord
I completely agree on the epicness of this comic. Someone needs to enshrine it somewhere. That was fantastic =D

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
That was a b;tchin' comic SiegK.

Love the Sonic+MM tagteam. It made me start to think: wouldn't it be awesome to have a game mode where you got to fight bosses? And wouldn't it be awesome to be able to play that mode in multiplayer?

You could be rated on who did the most damage and who landed the finishing blow (along with the normal end-of-round bonuses). And how about if you didn't necessarily have to be on the same team as your fellow fighters? You could fight your opponents to get a better edge on fighting the boss.

volbound1700

Smash Master
Tails is superior to Shadow because he existed an entire generation before Shadow.

Shadow was not on the Sega Genesis or Game Gear... therefore he is not a TRUE classic Sonic the Hedgehog character.

volbound1700

Smash Master
Sakurai likes to appeal to the oldschool... this makes me think that Tails or Knuckles will come in over Shadow if a second Sonic character is in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom