• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

genosall

Smash Journeyman
in your computer waiting for when you get closer t
Everything you say has no backing and is completely pointless, stop being a jacksas or gtfo of this thread.
right on SiD,right on....

any way! dispite the fact that sonic would be awsum in brawl i can't help but feel that he would be akward i mean he is built for speed not exactly strenth, i know this is wired but i feel that knuckles would be more sutied for brawl not saying that he has a higher chance but he just seams to fit brawl better.

please don't flame:flame:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
right on SiD,right on....

any way! dispite the fact that sonic would be awsum in brawl i can't help but feel that he would be akward i mean he is built for speed not exactly strenth, i know this is wired but i feel that knuckles would be more sutied for brawl not saying that he has a higher chance but he just seams to fit brawl better.

please don't flame:flame:
You don't have to be build for anything to be in Brawl...

..Kirby's built for what?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
sry i just used the word "built" for lack of a better term. like....ummmm.... idk?
If he has the ability to fight against giant robots and some kind of living ooze monster powered by the chaos emeralds...he certainly has the ability to fight against a pink puff ball and a 4' something plumber...

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Sakurai could make a moveset for even the lamest character in existence so its doesn't really matter.
I hope Sonic gets in and if another character should be in i would say Tails,maybe Mario&Sonic at the Olympics could give more chance to the other character beside Sonic to actually appear in SSBB.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Snake: What's that blue blur that keeps running by?

Mei Ling: That's Sonic the Hedgehog, Snake. He's the fastest thing alive! There's no way you're going to catch up with him just by running.

Snake: Sonic? Isn't that he from SEGA? I thought this was a Nintendo event!

Mei Ling: Sonic and Mario have been going at it for decades, but things have gotten to be pretty friendly between both sides recently. Don't be so surprised. After all, you're here, aren't you?

Snake: Huh...you know, I've never eaten a hedgehog before...

Mei Ling: Yeah. I'm gonna go now.
Perfect. Lol.
Sonic is 100% in Miyamoto and Sakurai.
Not so much in SEGA's....

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well i don't know any Tailes so i hope Knuckles can beat a character that doesn't even exist!

Tails > Knuckles > Tailes(LOL)
Thank you for your sarcasm...I really needed that...

Knuckles > Every Sonic character combined...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Then explain how Sonic,Shadow and Tails ranked better at the official popularity poll made by Sega?
Knuckles is meh,he was great back in the day but right now he's pretty much Sonic official sidekick.
Yeah and...?

I definetly don't see the appeal to Shadow

SiD

Smash Master
Then explain how Sonic,Shadow and Tails ranked better at the official popularity poll made by Sega?
Knuckles is meh,he was great back in the day but right now he's pretty much Sonic official sidekick.
And Tails was never great, he was always Sonic's official sidekick. Which is why, Knuckles > Tails.

**** that, even Shadow > Tails. Yeah, I said it.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Not really,Shadow has something Knuckles never had 'A brain'
Life itself must suck for you if it actually beats Taileys or whatever it is,its not good to bash non existing thing you know!
Your not proving to anyone that either tails OR Shadow are better than...anyone for that matter...Especially with your incessant sarcasm for the unintentional misspelling of Tails' name...

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
And Tails was never great, he was always Sonic's official sidekick. Which is why, Knuckles > Tails.

**** that, even Shadow > Tails. Yeah, I said it.
Yeah Shadow does indeed dominate Tails in the popularity department but Knuckles doesn't.
Oh and for your information Knuckles is considered Sonic sidekick,Tails is pretty much Sonic oldest friend and nothing more.
To end this i quote Knuckles' Sonic Next-gen official profile:

"Sonic's famous sidekick spends most of his time alone on Angel Island guarding the Master Emerald, so he's always happy to help Sonic out – especially if it involves scrambling Dr. Eggman's evil plans for world domination."

See Sega has degraded Knuckles,i am not making it up,Tails is more popular then Knuckles face it you can't fight facts.

The Poll pretty much answer it:
Sonic > Shadow > Tails > Knuckles

http://sonic.sega.jp/event/016/index.html

SiD

Smash Master
Yeah Shadow does indeed dominate Tails in the popularity department but Knuckles doesn't.
Oh and for your information Knuckles is considered Sonic sidekick,Tails is pretty much Sonic oldest friend and nothing more.

"Sonic's famous sidekick spends most of his time alone on Angel Island guarding the Master Emerald, so he's always happy to help Sonic out – especially if it involves scrambling Dr. Eggman's evil plans for world domination."

See Sega has degraded Knuckles,i am not making it up,Tails is more popular then Knuckles face it you can't fight facts.

Um, I wasn't talking about a **** poll, Tails was always just a sidekick, he can even follow Sonic. Knuckles at least used to be cool, and at least doesn't have the worst voicing evar now.

*Looks at Tails*

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Who the hell cares about the poll...that's doesn't determine which character is anything...

So, knuckles isn't as popular...probably taken by a majority of people that started playing sonic games after Adventure...

that doesn't mean Tails or Shadow > Knuckles...

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Um, I wasn't talking about a **** poll, Tails was always just a sidekick, he can even follow Sonic. Knuckles at least used to be cool, and at least doesn't have the worst voicing evar now.

*Looks at Tails*
Your just hate Tails its obvious,because last time i checked Vector,Charmy and Cream have a worst voice then he does.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Who the hell cares about the poll...that's doesn't determine which character is anything...

So, knuckles isn't as popular...probably taken by a majority of people that started playing sonic games after Adventure...

that doesn't mean Tails or Shadow > Knuckles...
Seriously to me it alway been Sonic=Tails=Knuckles,at least i back up my saying.
You guys are like LOLZ KNUCKLES > TAILS cuz he can punch things LOLOLOL.

SiD

Smash Master
Your not backing anything up, it's called and opinion numbnuts. A poll is not proof of anything but the opinions of those that participated.

Yeah, I hate Tails, wasn't trying to hide it.

And your wrong, nobody has a worse voice than current Tails.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
A female of tails species doesn't lay eggs though...

SiD

Smash Master
Nah he's probably not biased like you are.
Biased? I'm biased cause I think Tails' voice is terrible but you disagree? Cause you're too much of a Tails' fanboy to see how much his voice sucks?

You're an idiot, and your going on my ignored list. Goodbye.

And I think you'll find most people on this board would prefer Knux.

Digital Angel

Smash Journeyman
Biased? I'm biased cause I think Tails' voice is terrible but you disagree? Cause you're too much of a Tails' fanboy to see how much his voice sucks?

You're an idiot, and your going on my ignored list. Goodbye.
Like anyone wants you to see their posts anyway, going on your ignored list is like the biggest compliment ever. Ignore me too please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom