• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoSoul

Smash Journeyman
can anyone honestly say that sonic would be a good addition in a nintendo game, other than the fans having a hard-on for anything 'the blu blunder' is in?

volbound1700

Smash Master
Old School Sonic is not Heroes or Adventure it is

SEGA:

Sonic the Hedgehog 1
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Sonic Spinball
Sonic the Hedgehog 3
Sonic and Knuckles
Sonic 3d

Game Gear

Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Sonic Chaos
Sonic and Tails
There are a couple of more for Game Gear but never heard of them or played them.

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
Just a thought:

If
(thought I should say "when")
Sonic makes an appearance in Smash
(though I should say "Brawl")
, how do you think he will look? Sure they're going to tweak him to give him that "kickass fighter" look, but what do you think they'll base it off of? He has been given a lot of different looks recently.

Will they give him a badass version of his "SatSR" look? (Sonic's only semi-successful next-gen game)
Will they give him a badass version of his "Sonic '06" look? (Sonic's best looking appearance yet)
Will they give him a badass version of his "M&SatOG" look? (Sonic's latest game before Brawl, the beginning of the end to Mario and Sonic's rivalry, and the most anticipated/controversial crossover game possibly EVER)

sonic would look something like this in brawl.

Garuda

Smash Ace
Uhh... "pleasant".

Crash Bandicoot f- uh, I mean, Sonic 4 Brawl... it was JUST A DREAM, I DON'T WANT CRASH IN!

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman
I think his B move should be like Samus' and Mewtwo's, a charge move. It should be like the Ancient Light from Sonic Adventure, which links us back to the Sonic Adventure look for Brawl.

It would be cool though, just spinning on the stage, and then when it was fully charged and you could move around, he'd be glowing light blue so you know you've got it ready to use, to which it would then home in on a nearby opponent and deal big amounts of damage to them ;)

SonicMario

Smash Master
Ok, if they had ANOTHER Sonic character is Brawl who would you want?

For me it would have to be Knuckles or Vector.
If there had to be one. And i mean 100% HAD to be one. I would say Tails. It would just cause classic Orgasm if you see a Sonic & Tails team VS. a Mario & Luigi Team.

Ice man

Smash Journeyman
It might have already been said but sonic would have to be slowed down so he dosn't run off the stage so quickly.

Sinn

Smash Lord
It might have already been said but sonic would have to be slowed down so he dosn't run off the stage so quickly.
Speaking of which, in the Olympic game coming out, they have Sonic with low acceleration but high top speed. Do you think this could factor into Brawl?

Garuda

Smash Ace
Speaking of which, in the Olympic game coming out, they have Sonic with low acceleration but high top speed. Do you think this could factor into Brawl?
Actually, I thought about this, and it would really add to having Sonic as a balanced character, as well as unique; so far, no character has slow acceleration (that is, like Sonic), so it'd be, well, good.

Jededi4h

Smash Cadet
Ok, if they had ANOTHER Sonic character is Brawl who would you want?
I'd want the only other Sonic character that has been their since the beginning....

Dr. Eggman

He's the ultimate Sonic Villain, and would have a moveset unlike anyone else.

and Sonic & Mario vs Bowser & Eggman would be the ultimate!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Knuckles would be a much better character to add, I think at least...

Knuckles was my favorite character from the entire series...

...and again, he's my favourite mammel!

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
If there had to be one. And i mean 100% HAD to be one. I would say Tails. It would just cause classic Orgasm if you see a Sonic & Tails team VS. a Mario & Luigi Team.
Thats perfect. I Totally Go with that, and yes. I would have one. And I would love it. Id give up masterbating. Sorry i havnt been on, Exams all this week. Dunno if i can be on alot this week either. Plus, my friend in the marienes is back so ive been hanging with him. But the comic is done, i just need to put it together. Just dunno when Im gunna finish putting it together.

Sinn

Smash Lord
Is it just me...or do Bowser and Eggman BOTH seem like giant pushovers when it all comes down to it?

Eggman: Greetings, lowly citizens! I am Dr. Eggman and I am going to take over your--

Citizen: Haven't you been defeated, like, twenty times by a small mammal?

Eggman: Well...technically yes, but...

Citizen: HA HA!

SiD

Smash Master
Is it just me...or do Bowser and Eggman BOTH seem like giant pushovers when it all comes down to it?

Eggman: Greetings, lowly citizens! I am Dr. Eggman and I am going to take over your--

Citizen: Haven't you been defeated, like, twenty times by a small mammal?

Eggman: Well...technically yes, but...

Citizen: HA HA!
lol, awesome.

Sonic (without Tails) 4 Brawl!

Sinn

Smash Lord
Possibly...but I get the feeling they might just either give Lucas Ness's old moveset and give Ness a new one, or vice versa. Ness never used any of the specials he has in Smash in his actual games, and I think Lucas MAY have...regardless, it could easily be made for them to have different specials at the very least, and maybe some different normal attacks too like the Mario brothers have.

>.>

<.<

Sonic for Brawl

SiegK

Smash Champion
Possibly...but I get the feeling they might just either give Lucas Ness's old moveset and give Ness a new one, or vice versa. Ness never used any of the specials he has in Smash in his actual games, and I think Lucas MAY have...regardless, it could easily be made for them to have different specials at the very least, and maybe some different normal attacks too like the Mario brothers have.

>.>

<.<

Sonic for Brawl
True. Different Final Smash, but Lucas isnt like Ness (exactly) in the Earthbound games. Well, not as the same as Mario and Luigi are. So im not sure how the move list will end up.

SiD

Smash Master
I really don't htink Ness will return at all, Lucas was set to replace him even back for Melee, but it didn't work out until now.

SiegK

Smash Champion
cause as long as you say Sonic for Brawl at the end its ok

(SiD, id like to see ur info on that)

Sonic for Brawl!

Edit: Yo, I heard Sonic wasnt an update yet cause hes just not finished yet. Still being worked on, should be complete in the next month. Sakurai, himself, told me last night while i was sleeping. It was wonderful news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom