• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinn

Smash Lord
9:30? That's hella late...

Oh, and I'm all for that name idea. Though changing the "at" to "with" might not be a terrible idea, I like it either way.

I personally think that the icon should be the Sonic Team logo, but I'm nutty like that.

Cenedar

Smash Ace
Agreed Knight, Sega and Nintendo seem to have a good relationship, I posted an article a few pages back that further shows that Sega loves the Wii. I have literally no doubt that Sonic is in the game.

-Knight
SiD, I envy your confidence. Seriously dude, I would kill to be absolutely assured that he's in, if only for a little bit.

Sonic for Brawl.

Mike966

Smash Cadet
I wanted to make my first post here because this is the reason i registered in this forums.

I've thought that sonic is the greatest video game character since I was 5 and i got my sega genesis with the sonic the hedgehog game, since then i.ve played all sonic games, I've loved them all (excluding most of those crappy 3d games released after Sonic adventure 2, IMO Sonic Ad 2 was the last great sonic game until sonic and the secret rings) anyway I've always said that sonic rules over mario and I still think so, so it would be great to see sonic in brawl, it would make brawl the greatest game of all times (at least for me, cause melee was one of my favourite games too).
I don't care if they add ridley, sukapon, olimar, lucario...(those would be great additions)..., and don't care what they do with the character roster I trust sakurai will do fine, I just want to buy mi Brawl disc, and play all modes until i unlock sonic (surprise) that would be awesome!!!!!!!

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
I wanted to make my first post here because this is the reason i registered in this forums.

I've thought that sonic is the greatest video game character since I was 5 and i got my sega genesis with the sonic the hedgehog game, since then i.ve played all sonic games, I've loved them all (excluding most of those crappy 3d games released after Sonic adventure 2, IMO Sonic Ad 2 was the last great sonic game until sonic and the secret rings) anyway I've always said that sonic rules over mario and I still think so, so it would be great to see sonic in brawl, it would make brawl the greatest game of all times (at least for me, cause melee was one of my favourite games too).
I don't care if they add ridley, sukapon, olimar, lucario...(those would be great additions)..., and don't care what they do with the character roster I trust sakurai will do fine, I just want to buy mi Brawl disc, and play all modes until i unlock sonic (surprise) that would be awesome!!!!!!!
welcome to the boards, fellow Sonic fan :)

if Sonic gets in I'd be over the moon, same with Lloyd.

Sonic 4 Brawl

EDIT: also, we've reached the 6000!!! mark. something tells me we will hit OVER 9000!!! by the time brawl comes out.

Vali

Smash Ace
Then why was this your 6th post? :p Anyway, welcome to the boards!

I doubt this thread will ever reach 9000 posts, it just lacks the sheer amount of spam that the Ridley thread has :chuckle:. While 6000 may seem a lot, which it is, that's only 2/3 of the way there still ^^.

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
have faith. many a Sonic Zealot will provide some news to talk about.

for example. to fill the time, I want people to pick a Sonic character they wouldn't want in and give me a good reason or reasons why not. it'll give the post count a boost until we reach our mark :)

Mike966

Smash Cadet
Then why was this your 6th post? :p Anyway, welcome to the boards!

I doubt this thread will ever reach 9000 posts, it just lacks the sheer amount of spam that the Ridley thread has :chuckle:. While 6000 may seem a lot, which it is, that's only 2/3 of the way there still ^^.
i was looking for this thread but I saw WWlink's moves thread and a mario, Fludd thread, so I was temped to post there:( there are lots of cool topics here.

Thanx for your welcomes.

I wouldn't like to see any other caracter besides sonic because that would be too muck, and to be honest I hate tails being behind sonic all the time he's very annoying. and putting any other character would take importance form Sonic.

RDK

Smash Hero
I doubt this thread will ever reach 9000 posts, it just lacks the sheer amount of spam that the Ridley thread has . While 6000 may seem a lot, which it is, that's only 2/3 of the way there still ^^.

The Ridley thread is pure Spam City. They've already been shut down and had to start over from scratch, and already they're over like 1,000 posts.

If Sonic makes it into Brawl, I'm sure we'll get an influx of posts. Especially from n00bs who come here to bash, but no doubt the post count would rise like crazy.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Hey, if Sonic makes Brawl, then no amount of bashing would matter. Just roll with the punches because your dreams just came true!

If n00bs want to bash, then just bash back online. SSS!

EDIT:
I thought you all should see this. As much as it hurts, it's pretty true.

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/most-awful/seven-awful-internet.php?page=2
It's right...you have no idea how disturbing a lot of Sonic fans are dealing with Sonic Sex ****...it's grotesque and ALL over DeviantArt....

SonicMario

Smash Master

The Ridley thread is pure Spam City. They've already been shut down and had to start over from scratch, and already they're over like 1,000 posts.

If Sonic makes it into Brawl, I'm sure we'll get an influx of posts. Especially from n00bs who come here to bash, but no doubt the post count would rise like crazy.
*Completely ignoring X-D-X's link*

Don't forget all the n00bs spamming by saying how proud they are of Sonic's inclusion. Do you know how many Sega fans could come in here and just post 100% positive posts on this thread? And we can say the same thing to n00bs the same way like the Diddy thread. The "He's confirmed so suck it" sort of thing;)

@Betrayed: Try that on the Ridley page, and you'll add some more posts to their already over growing status XD (Flaming that is)

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
is it true that SSS is waging war against R.I.D.L.E.Y.?
Not really but if they flame eachother they will be

Let's cut the violence now...

And hold hands and sing happy songs in a circle...

And smoke some weed...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Prepare yourselves brothers...

I lead you to war...

WE are THE S.S.S.

All shall bow before the superiority of Sonic...

In the name of Sonic, Peace through Power!!!!

Cenedar

Smash Ace
A war with R.I.D.L.E.Y? Count me out. I'm on both sides as I want both of them in. Besides, there are some seriously hardcore Ridley fanboys in that group that will not hesitate to flame anyone to bits who tries to put down their dragon.

I'm with PsychoIncarnate, let's just be cool. The guys in R.I.D.L.E.Y are actually pretty cool, I wouldn't feel like starting **** with them anyway. Not worth my time.

Oh, and Sonic for Brawl.

Sinn

Smash Lord
Hmmmm
a war would be entertaining....
especially a war between my two most wanted characters
The only difference is that I haven't met anyone (with a brain) who seriously expects Ridley not to be in the game as either a playable character or at LEAST a boss. Sonic, on the other hand, is still very easy to look at and say, "Hm...he MIGHT not make it in." Despite all of the idiocy that would have to be going on between the corporate heads at Nintendo and SEGA to allow that to happen, there's still a much greater chance of Ridley being in and Sonic not than the other way around. Though I hate to admit it.

That and I'll be shocked as Hell if they confirmed Sonic BEFORE Ridley.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The only difference is that I haven't met anyone (with a brain) who seriously expects Ridley not to be in the game as either a playable character or at LEAST a boss. Sonic, on the other hand, is still very easy to look at and say, "Hm...he MIGHT not make it in." Despite all of the idiocy that would have to be going on between the corporate heads at Nintendo and SEGA to allow that to happen, there's still a much greater chance of Ridley being in and Sonic not than the other way around. Though I hate to admit it.

That and I'll be shocked as Hell if they confirmed Sonic BEFORE Ridley.
Both are disbutable...

Ridley could very much so end up as a Boss (Which I doubt and would not like)

and Sonic's chances depend on a lot of variables falling into place...

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Any real News on Sonic being in Brawl l8ly? Or if this thread still about ideas and hopes?
I dont feel like reading all the way back to see if their are any updates/hints/omg 'proof'... So feel free to repost at the request of myself.
Also, Ridley would be awesome. Soinc WILL be awesome.
They put Bowser in, and with the new Metriod game out, Ridley is pertty bad ***. I can understand him being a Boss (read from above) and then again Bowser was a Boss in Melee.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~OoOoOoooOo0o0o0ooooOOO0OooO0OoooOOo00~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
Sorry, got bored.
Id guess is Ridley was in it, they would put in Metal Ridley, hence from Metroid Prime 3.

Im almost 100% sure Sonic is in Brawl,
Not from 'proof' been shown,
Not from Regi's... "Braw-Braw-Brawl-Brawl"
But just cause Sonic is so awesome and I have full confidence in him,
BUT then again, SEGA has been a pen15 latly and then almost all of that goes down the drain.

Vali

Smash Ace
And this my friends is why starting mini-communities is a ******** idea.

Sinn

Smash Lord
While I'm sure we all agree about Sonic's awesomeness over all others, this whole separate factions thing does kinda remind me of console wars...which I think are all around kinda...dumb.

Cenedar

Smash Ace
Betrayed, play nice. Starting **** with the Ridley fans for no reason apart from you're dislike of the character, not to mention it could lead to more flame wars and more bannings. Play nice, it's not a hard concept.

Sonic for Brawl

SonicMario

Smash Master
As Cenedar said, starting a flame war with the members of R.I.D.L.E.Y. would result in both members from this side and there side getting banned for so much flaming. I personally support Sonic over Ridley, but that doesn't mean i shouldn't mean i have to flame their supported character and praise mine in front of their faces. Let's just have our groups prosper and exist together.
Does anybody think there should be a leader or no leader of the S.S.S.? If we work with some facts, i can make a Smashwiki article on the group, but you have to PM me on what i put down on the members and what facts to put down.

Symphony X

Smash Lord
As Cenedar said, starting a flame war with the members of R.I.D.L.E.Y. would result in both members from this side and there side getting banned for so much flaming. I personally support Sonic over Ridley, but that doesn't mean i shouldn't mean i have to flame their supported character and praise mine in front of their faces. Let's just have our groups prosper and exist together.
Does anybody think there should be a leader or no leader of the S.S.S.? If we work with some facts, i can make a Smashwiki article on the group, but you have to PM me on what i put down on the members and what facts to put down.
I don't think there should be a leader.

Another thing, would I get in? I consider myself pretty much a regular here, except for the past few days, as I actually foind some friends. (I just moved to another state.)

Unless we are letting anyone in, in which case, disregard my previous statement.

S.S.S. - Did we decide on Smashing at Sonic Speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom