• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicMario

Smash Master
In these lands, there are stories of the blue hedgehog of past legends.. chasing something.. chasing a light that is faster then him. He took on the challenger, what he knows is this light will bring him into a place where he can join other legends of other worlds. Where his name can be redeemed for his recent failures. Even the red-caped plumber of legends he could see within the light. He couldn't pass up on a possibility on meeting his rival from earlier days. The blue hedgehog kept chasing with all his speed toward the light. But no matter what he did the light was still faster... only one thing the hedgehog can hope for... and that was for the light to slow down and let him through... only problem is he may have to chase it longer then he expected...

So this story sounds weird. But i wanted to make SOMETHING for my 500th post. And FYI the light means Brawl. But anyway, Yay! my 500th Post.

Del Money

Smash Champion
So this story sounds weird. But i wanted to make SOMETHING for my 500th post. And FYI the light means Brawl. But anyway, Yay! my 500th Post.
even though youve been b!tching at me nonstop for being pesimistic and such i still have a heart and can say congratulations

i think im gonna do a 10-issue subscription to the Sonic comics, that way i wont have to run back and forth to Borders every damm month

Sonic 4 Brawl

Sonink

Smash Journeyman
In these lands, there are stories of the blue hedgehog of past legends.. chasing something.. chasing a light that is faster then him. He took on the challenger, what he knows is this light will bring him into a place where he can join other legends of other worlds. Where his name can be redeemed for his recent failures. Even the red-caped plumber of legends he could see within the light. He couldn't pass up on a possibility on meeting his rival from earlier days. The blue hedgehog kept chasing with all his speed toward the light. But no matter what he did the light was still faster... only one thing the hedgehog can hope for... and that was for the light to slow down and let him through... only problem is he may have to chase it longer then he expected...

Sorry, but doesn't Mario have a yellow cape? :confused:

Also, congrats on post #500!

RDK

Smash Hero
Congrats on your 500th post, SM.

If I wasn't taking care of some particularly 4channy n00bs right now, I'd stay to celebrate.

*THROWS SID A BOTTLE OF CHAMPAGNE*

RDK

Smash Hero
*BREAKS OUT TECHNO TUNE*

Garuda, what is this about M&S Olympics being a favorite at the GS convention?

RDK

Smash Hero
*Walks in fashionably late, does the fonz point and hey to RDK, SiD, Wigz, and SM*

M&SatOG was a hit at the GC??
LOL....now the party has started.

@SiD

The day Google becomse a reliable source is the day I stop pwning n00bs.

shadowmm151

Smash Apprentice
hell yea!!!

congrats man herese your present (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpLY5LsUZKU)
hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! I haven't seen that for years! I'm not going to lie to you though WIGZ...I was a little worried about what video you had put a link to; ESPECIALLY after the last one:laugh: But seriously good video and SM Congrats! Maybe you should come to your own celebration...

PPNY

Smash Journeyman
Well i dont think they will tell anyone if he is in brawl are not. I dont think we will be seeing an update with him in it, unless Sonic team or something announces it themseleves. Dunno?

SiD

Smash Master
In all seriousness, if there are any more 3rd parties at all in Brawl, Sonic will be in. That is fact. Thread closed.

RDK

Smash Hero
it appears his ability to "say" things is still in tact...
Too bad for us.

WIGZ, tell him to bring his copy of Starcraft 2 also.

BTW....does MR. WIGZ's typing style and uncanny favoring of Youtube vids remind anyone else of a certain someone?

PPNY

Smash Journeyman
Well yes its basically makes no sense for sonic not to make it into brawl. But we do have to realize that there is the chance that he wont be in. Although considering that most of the upcoming updates have been to what we expected, ive got a good feeling for sonic to be in.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Sorry about not being here.
Congrats on your 500th post, SM.

If I wasn't taking care of some particularly 4channy n00bs right now, I'd stay to celebrate.

*THROWS SID A BOTTLE OF CHAMPAGNE*
Alright guys, we're throwing a party on the Sonic thread.

*Pours a glass of Champagne, throws it to Del*
I won't drink any alchohol. But you can "digitally" hand me a Mountain Dew:chuckle:
Anyone have a disco ball?

Wigz, you wanna DJ?
PARTY ON! Though i don't know why 500th posts are celebrations. But ok!

i dont want to ask, and i wont coz that makes me sound desperate hahaha
whered SM go? youd think hed come back to see wut people said about him? oh well, maybe he went to sleep... *wanders off*
I'm still here, my little brother usually gets the computer when i'm not here. So that is part of the reason i can't post as often as i'd like.

*Walks in fashionably late, does the fonz point and hey to RDK, SiD, Wigz, and SM*

M&SatOG was a hit at the GC??
*says hey back to BB22*

Maybe you should come to your own celebration...
I am here now:)

And the only on topic reply:
Well yes its basically makes no sense for sonic not to make it into brawl. But we do have to realize that there is the chance that he wont be in. Although considering that most of the upcoming updates have been to what we expected, ive got a good feeling for sonic to be in.
Yes Sonic is i guess at the 70%-85% range.

SiD

Smash Master
Ok people, he's at 501. Celebration STOP!!! And someone get the man a freakin Mountain Dew. Cant find good help these days.

SonicMario

Smash Master
500?! WOOHOO!
*Does slow-motion cheesy High Five! to SonicMario*
Thanks!

Ok people, he's at 501. Celebration STOP!!! And someone get the man a freakin Mountain Dew. Cant find good help these days.
Yeah we better get back on topic. I don't want to be the one to blame if this gets closed. But that is a funny line! Haven't seen much of your humor lately.

EDIT: @Dynamism: 502nd post like you said:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom