• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Smash Hero
*TECHNO MUZAK SUDDENLY STOPS*

Aww. Killjoy.

And a digital MD? Come on, man. It was a PARTAY.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Here you go:

It's warm, sorry.
Don't worry with my new"Smash Apprentice" powers. I can make it cold instantly. *makes it cold very fast, then gulps down the whole can*
Question : (still off topic but a new topic)
Is anyone familliar with a smasher called forward?

NIOCE DEW!
Nope don't know forward. But ... the MD IS MINE!!!!

Sonic 4 Brawl, Thanks for your kindness.

Wait a sec... WHERE IS Puffball 64?!? I haven't seen him in a long while:confused:

Dynamism

Smash Lord
That *******s off quenching his thirst lol!!

Anywho, I get to battle some guy that battled forward and this forward guy is supposedly really good so...YEY FOR ME! I hope I get my *** kicked so I can learn a few things *shrugs then opens a new case off dew*
Might as well have left overs from the party *shrugs*

SonicMario

Smash Master
Seriously guys. Thanks for the digital party. But we need to get on topic. I don't want to be the one who caused this thread to go down. Just because i said that i made my 500th post. So lets get to some Sonic dicussion again.

PPNY

Smash Journeyman
Ya it be cool to see sonic at the end of the new adventure mode. Mabey depending on the choices you make in the subspace brings you to unlocking bigger secret characters like sonic?

RDK

Smash Hero
I can smell a fanfic cooking.

*GETS TO WORK*

Better yet....a fanfic about the "FOR BRAWL" thread wars.

Golden, RDK. Golden.

*SLINKS AWAY TO WRITE AN EPIC*

Del Money

Smash Champion
are we gonna party when i reach OVER 2000!!!!?

Sonic 4 Brawl...and perhaps ill give Sega and M&SatOG a chance. ive got nothing to lose...i dont even have a Wii yet

SonicMario

Smash Master
I say we make a whole story of how the worlds merged and Sonic got in Brawl, inpired by SM epic 500th post.
I can smell a fanfic cooking.

*GETS TO WORK*

Better yet....a fanfic about the "FOR BRAWL" thread wars.

Golden, RDK. Golden.

*SLINKS AWAY TO WRITE AN EPIC*
Awesome! That can go in the Writing part of Smash Boards! Then RDK can post the link to it for us to read! Also, part 1 can be Sonic, part 2 can be Megaman, and Part 3 can be Bomberman! (Since you support all 3)

oh boy, this should be good! RDK RDK RDK!
lol yeah,
@SM: where'd that list go of the Sonic and Mario at OlymGames you made a while back? Was that ever completed? I'm sure someone can fill the last slots if not!
Wow...Didn't think someone could remember that one. That was back when i was an early Journeyman... But i'm sure the list was like this, and maybe i will add a little more.

Sonic-Mario
Tails-Luigi
Knuckles-Yoshi
????-Wario
Amy-Peach
Eggman-Bowser
????-Donkey Kong
????-Waluigi
????-Daisy

Maybe not all those characters will be in. But at least 20 have been the confirmed total in M&SATOG

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
as much as i hate to say it i dont think sonic will be in brawl. if u read the interviews it sounds like mario and sonic at the olympics is the game that they will confront each other in... not brawl

SiD

Smash Master
as much as i hate to say it i dont think sonic will be in brawl. if u read the interviews it sounds like mario and sonic at the olympics is the game that they will confront each other in... not brawl
NUWB!!!

Seriously though, they've only said it'll be the first time they will confront eachother, but it comes out before Brawl, so therefore is irrelevant.

SonicMario

Smash Master
What interviews said he wasn't in Brawl? Therefore SiD's explantion is all you need.

@Dynamism: I don't know about bringing that list. It was fun to do at the time, but do you really want to reboot that up again? Also some of the names on that list don't even come here very often. Ten was Metal Sonic, and when did he come back here? Never, where was Joe Soup?. And where the heck is NRWC & PuffBall64? So i don't know about it.

PPNY

Smash Journeyman
Oii, I dont think im the only one who would be angry if sega put sonic in the mario and sonic at the olympic games, as an excuse to not put him in brawl. I hope they are doing the oylimpic games to further increase ties between sega and nintedo, so sonics chances on brawl are increased.

Wow...that was one crappy post right there.

SiD

Smash Master
Yeah, it was a crappy post. That wouldn't be an excuse to not put him in Brawl, and despite what Del might say, Sega isn't that stupid.

Dynamism

Smash Lord
What interviews said he wasn't in Brawl? Therefore SiD's explantion is all you need.

@Dynamism: I don't know about bringing that list. It was fun to do at the time, but do you really want to reboot that up again? Also some of the names on that list don't even come here very often. Ten was Metal Sonic, and when did he come back here? Never, where was Joe Soup?. And where the heck is NRWC & PuffBall64? So i don't know about it.
True, I wouldn't know...

we wont throw a party for dynamism, he wont mind
Um...thanks?

Oii, I dont think im the only one who would be angry if sega put sonic in the mario and sonic at the olympic games, as an excuse to not put him in brawl. I hope they are doing the oylimpic games to further increase ties between sega and nintedo, so sonics chances on brawl are increased.

Wow...that was one crappy post right there.
lol yeah!

SiD

Smash Master
Well while it may annoy fanboys everywhere, it does have to be a fair game. So Sonic can't be way faster than everyone else, or it'd be unfair. I believe Sonic has the highest top speed but poorer acceleration to make up for it.

PPNY

Smash Journeyman
It sucks to see sonic looks so slow in the game, although would it be really fun if sonic was the only one who could win in that compition everytime? -_-;

SiD

Smash Master
Yes exactly, it'll be desinged that if both players play exactly the same, Sonic will win at speed events, but skill has to be a factor too, so that Sonic can lose to Bowser if the player is teh suck.

PPNY

Smash Journeyman
Each character will most likely have an advantage

Sonic = running
Mario = Swimming
Luigi = high jump (I say this cause luigi in most of his games seems to have a better jump)

Its kind of hard to make every single character have his own good event i guess. It all depends on the range of the events. Like if discus is in there...probably knuckles or bowser.

hotstuff

Smash Cadet
Or sonic spins with his tornado and it goes flying. He dominates at all events as he would own all in brawl.

PPNY

Smash Journeyman
Well he cant swim, and he dosent have extrem strength in his upper body. And we are basing the idea, that you have to follow the rules of olympic games, and you cant use super powers to dominate. Sonic is good for runnin events and jumping events but mostly thats it.

As sweet as sonic is, I wouldent want to play a game where the only way to win is to be him.

Sinn

Smash Lord
I saw someone post on the Mega Man thread some idea about the unlocking of secret characters and came up with the theory that in order to unlock Sonic, you would need to own M&S@tOG.

An interesting theory. But I doubt it's anything more than that.

I'm surprised to see that the GC liked the game so much though. I wonder if ALL of the Summer Olympics events will be included in some way...that would make for a lot of variety.

Sonink

Smash Journeyman
I saw someone post on the Mega Man thread some idea about the unlocking of secret characters and came up with the theory that in order to unlock Sonic, you would need to own M&S@tOG.

I'm surprised to see that the GC liked the game so much though. I wonder if ALL of the Summer Olympics events will be included in some way...that would make for a lot of variety.
Th-that's criminal! :(

SonicMario

Smash Master

Th-that's criminal! :(
Actually it isn't. All you'd have to do is RENT the game at least. It'd have to be an issue of the Wii memory. The Wii isn't smart enough to know if you OWN the game, is it?

Vali

Smash Ace
Actually it isn't. All you'd have to do is RENT the game at least. It'd have to be an issue of the Wii memory. The Wii isn't smart enough to know if you OWN the game, is it?
That blue glow...my god...IT KNOWS! *Runs screaming out the room*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom