• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Snake Community Photo Archive

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I wore Ally's beanie once.

Atomsk had it had a tourney he attended recently here in AZ.

It was the best I've placed in a tourney since a caca Play n Trade tourney I won over a year ago.
I placed 9th. Either I embodied some of Ally's powers, or playing high work for me better.

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)
Here mizu most recent pic (that's Fatal's GF) asked me to take a pic at VC7 lol.

Secondary: :falcon: and others
Updated! TY Ally!

Ally wut are you doing w/Fatal's girl?

He gun be maddd

and LOL at Darck Pch. checking out dat ***.
Drk. Pch. is being a little pervert. lol

Ally is the afro hair guy O_o?
No, she's the one with the Canada hat on, obviously.

You didn't even get the gender right.
Hahahhaaaaa!

Are you joking?

Or this is true?

Wow, I'm surprised if it is O_o!? I didn't know!?

Wait, you're joking. Ally mentioned something about his/her girlfriend. He is a man!
Just because they have a girlfriend doesn't make them a man. And Ally is short for Elliot I think? That's a girl's name.
Mindgamez!

Ally's a girl... she's just lesbian. C'mon son get with the program.
Dude, I remember when I met Ally. My mind was blown. An attractive top smasher. I wanted to do unmentionable things to her. :)
And...the Mindgamez just keep on coming!

BTW, Ally is the guy furthest back, with the black and grey jacket (on the far left)

Turazrok

Smash Master
I love when I mindgame people about Ally. First about punching people, now about being a girl lol.

RATED

Smash Lord
That shirt's tight. I'll want it badly.
a friend of mine gave it to me as a present for christmas , is awesome I love that shirt too jajaja. I have a LOT of videogames shirt specially from mario games. What I would like to have is a Diddy kong's hat the one he uses the red one.

Limeee

Smash Champion
can i just put a link to a facebook pic, and you guys can take it from there?

i ain't adding you guys as friends though, i only have people i know IRL

OverLade

Smash Hero
Yeah I went back and got 1st this time. 3-0'd Doja in Winners semis, Winners finals, losers finals, grand finals, and final flash. It was epic.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
whats everyone real name? mine is Keith. kind of a lame name for a black guy, but its the burden i have learned to live with.

Top Bottom