• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Online Tournament(Started Nov. 30th) and Luigi Crew Battles(Starting Soon)

chic

Smash Ace
lol :p i didn't mean it like that. when i see you go in taunt spike mode the fear of getting hit and having it saved in a replay intimidates me much more than it probably should :D

the sucessful dthrow follow ups are the result of knowing how youre gonna react to it and unfortunatly you follow the same patterns so its pretty easy

Player01

Smash Journeyman
well if anyone has time for a game i should be able to play for quite a while today. friendly or tourny i dont care which one.

Player01

Smash Journeyman
how about a tounry match? i'll play anything really. man its been a while for me online lol

EDIT: so chic, what did you think of my peach. actually ever since i picked up peach i noticed my luigi getting worse :( yeah that lag was bad

EDIT: hmmm....i like luigi better but my peach is good online and offline. my bro tells me peach is broken, but that was only after i picked her up so...i really dont know right now.

EDIT: my bro says every character i choose is broken, he is an idiot :/

chic

Smash Ace
i rem why i never played you very much online p1... that lag was bad, especially against a peach!

maybe its the lag, but your peach > your luigi x10

edit. who is your main?

how is peach broken?

Player01

Smash Journeyman
if anyone wants to have a tourny match ill play. these coins need to start flowing (i know we are all waiting for crews to begin but cmon)

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Another Luigi/Peach mainer? Cool =D
We should do some friendlies later (I need to remember to check the Luigi boards more)

EDIT: Oh and could you sign me up for that tourney if possible :)

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
I can't play on weekdays because of school...
So I can't brawl anytime soon.
lol same here and already said my tag, player tag: CM

i guess the characters i'll be using is probably luigi/mario and possibly bowser. btw is there any limit on the usage of chaarcters? cause i like using lulzy characters. oh if theres no limit, add diddy kong and marth, i like to piss off people with them :]

chic

Smash Ace
to many marth is luigi's worst match up because of his incredible range and his awesome ledge guarding.
diddy=bananas... lots of them

edit: exactly lol. do u wanna play hippy? or any1 else?

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
lol diddy's suppose to be easy matchup for luigi. But I noticed the only thing is that because Diddy has a harder time racking up damage on luigi, but he's still combo-able just needa change my style. Besides, spamming bananas is just hella too good.

also i just read the rules, and lol, my 3 confirmed characters will be Luigi, Mario and diddy kong. *btw i do very poorly with diddy kong with red/orange connections, just saying "

And lulz at the others using mario too =[

Edit: Cmp, mindgames ftw lol. Chic falls for it, and its kinda gay with lag lol.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
lol I didn't say you can't use him. I'm just surprised other's using him. I always assume that I'm using both bros but bleh. And nah Chic not now, i have to go to bed soon. Oh and sorry about yesterday's match, I had to d/c cause my mom came home and ****.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Wait...

Hold up..

Oh my im so down for crew battles...haahahahah Yes

Yall dont know me, DIRT NASTY!!! xD

Man who wants me in your crew? U win if im in there

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Wigi, im the ****. You know this, i know this. We all know this...

aint no "full" of anything. Im the man...

? U will win with me on your crew...cuz im sexy, and im the man. xD

Player01

Smash Journeyman
lol i second that too. im up for some games tomrrow tho so im free and player, update me you didnt add me =[

Tag : CM

fc 1246 9566 4759

characters : Luigi MArio Diddy kong
so does this mean you want to be in the tournament?
well anyway i'll assume that is a yes, if i am wrong tell me.
i'll update you hippie, sorry i havent been here lately i was sort of......busy. (stupid physics class)

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
Tell me about it. I was side stepping when I shoulda grabbed, jabbing when I tried to tilt. Thats why I keep Luigi for offline.

GGs, please disregard the "im too pro" taunt. Its an inside joke between a friend of mine and I, who i played last night >_<

Great Luigi, and best mario I've ever played

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
I've only attended one offline tournament so far, and I had to LEAVE EARLY T_T

I just keep Luigi for offline so as I don't screw up my timing. I have two tournaments coming up, so no more Weegee ^_^

My marth needs work. I'm inconsistent with him. One day I'll do fine, the next day, I'll get *****.

Top Bottom