• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Olimar Colour List

Brado

Smash Lord
Pink Boots (Funkymar is my name for it) for me please. Only UK olimarm, someone's gotta show the scene how good he is.

Dyyne

Smash Ace
Ha, Funkymar is actually a pretty funny name. He'll always be pink boots, but nice one though :)

Dyyne

Smash Ace
Bahaahaha nice pic, too friggin good.
But how does it represent gayness?

Aztec Avenger

Smash Journeyman
Lol, thats more of a statement than a fact, but I NEEDZ PROOF!! Show me that his children die and his wife become TL then I'll believe.

Proof or it doesn't exist.

BOB SAGET!

Smash Lord
QUOTE=Plasma Pikmin;7612413]Blue Gloves Olimar is modeled after Louie.

Louie is gay.

Therefore, anyone who dresses like him is gay.

Which mean Blue Gloves Olimar is gay.

That's how I look at it. =D
[/QUOTE]

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Someone needs to make a Before and After pic of Olimar putting on the blue gloves :x

Also, a pic of him putting on pink boots, in which he wins the lottery and gets all that *****
Holy **** that got censored?!?!

Fino

Smash Master
Someone needs to make a Before and After pic of Olimar putting on the blue gloves :x
[/SPOILER]
Well hilt, it's all a process.... and if I get infracted for this... it's worth it.

Step 1: Picking olimar

"While Olimar has a weak recovery, playing him is overall fun"
(you get the reference... awesome)

Step 2: Learning olimar

"Olimar is a power house badass, ****s good son. Time to win"

This is the split..

Step 3: Choosing a color

Based on your preferences most olimar mains take one of these three paths.

Path 1:
I'm a pretty chill laid back person. Like to have a good time, and have a pretty solid olimar. I don't like men shoving their **** in my rear. I'm also a badass and / or black. My skills are pretty **** good, and I know my fair share of olimar. I don't really have a preference to other olimar colors, but I recognize pink boots are legit and blue gloves are s***

Congratz, you've chosen Negrolimar!!

While the negrolimar path is fairly simple and is a straight forward shot, pink boots and blue gloves users follow a series of events leading to our main.

Path 2:
I'm awesome, flat out cool. I'm hot with the ladies and my olimar is rockin'. I'm liked for my general thillyness / overall knowledge.

You're on your way to maining pink boots!

Continued:
I've starting winning tournaments and making a name. Blue gloves are inferior and I shun people who use them. Over badass skills with olimar improve and you become a respectable olimain.

Congratz, you've chosen to main pink boots olimar! What a badass

Path 3:
I'm different, kinda funny and like to be silly sometimes... I'm not sure what color olimar to play. Still kind of a scrub, so I have time to choose

*note at this point there is still time to turn back to path 1 or 2*

Step 2:
I'm not really getting any better as olimar, but I like to play a lot. General spam beats people who suck, so I guess I'll start to go to tourna... *knock knock* hmm... there's someone at my door.. I wonder who it is...

Step 3:
I just got laid, and it was by a man... wearing a tiger costume... and spidey underwear... I think I am gay... so I won't fight it. Monkeys are kind of cute, so I bought one as a pet this morning (looks at OP). Erm... I still suck with olimar... but I pretend I am good. Riding the dallas cowboys sounds something I want to do right now... but there are bigger and better meats to ride. Oh? A blue glove!! HOW CUTE!
*puts it on*

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq103/Smashfino/Olijoke/GayAsianMen2.jpg
^Click at your own risk....
but seriously... AT YOUR OWN RISK (don't say I didn't warn you :X)
(I only say this because kids come here.... for those above 16 you'll be fine :p)

Step 4:
I cannot describe the instance of putting on the other glove for fear of getting banned. It's bad though, you don't want to know. Just sayin'

~Fino

_lemons

Smash Journeyman
I'm a little in awe right now.

Edit: As if anyone cares what colour I play, I prefer Rojolimar. (If you add me to the list, put me as Logan :p)

Top Bottom