• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Northeastern Ohio Melee Rankings [2012]

Status
Not open for further replies.

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
lol "tell it like it is"

regardless of how many swear words dempt used, MADD hasn't said anything about a dire need to move it to 10 bucks, he only said that because dempt was all like IT NEEDS TO BE ****ING 10 ****ING DOLLARS YOU ****

dempt just used me as a punching bag... like always :(

sexually

FlipX

Smash Ace
Ya i didn't read any of that lol. Ill get around to it eventually. Im good any week night except monday and wednesday.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Jeeesus....
Its $3 difference <_<
just pay the $10.

We're probably not gonna get 15 people at all of these and the more we pay, the less mom has to take out of his own pocket. He shouldn't need to pay a ****load, since he's the one that did all the ****ing work making this thing anyway.

Also... Nobody knows whats going on... Sooo...
Do we have the venue this weekend?
What time does this shindig start?
Have you told anybody outside of this topic yet?
Etc.

Goast

Smash Journeyman
okay 5pm - 11pm. The venue is settled for this saturday. I just gotta make a down payment after work tomorrow (don't ask). $10 entry fee

Venue
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

Bring TV's and cubes.
The ally will be open till 2:30 for those who wanna throw gutterballs

Uh... sorry this has been a mess. I promise you the next monthly will go smoothly.

I told the toledoish group. 2 of them are for sure coming. Should I bother making a new thread for this month?

KittyMW

Smash Apprentice
repost the venue with an actual link or get the actual address up there pat and i will be there saturday

FlipX

Smash Ace
Probably gonna win this with my YL/Doc. Haven't decided on a character yet, might get some samus in the mix. Better watch out.

Dees

Smash Journeyman
I have a band show this weekend. Hopefully I can make the next one. If you don't make the venue fee and have to pay more of it yourself just tell me and ill help out at the next monthly :)

FlipX

Smash Ace
I don't know if this wasn't clear earlier, but I hate you Sweet. If you are going to learn anything from me it is going to cost you a lot of money hahaha.

KittyMW

Smash Apprentice
lol this thread makes me laugh and makes me happy inside we need to start getting better as a region so yeah we all need to actually be playing new people at this event that way we can all get better and start actually being a threat and getting our names known for being ****

FlipX

Smash Ace
Ya it's good to see people coming out of retirement and still putting in work. All we need is for 4% and X to stop pretending they have school obligations every weekend and come play =P

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
I want NEOH to be a mote legit region someday. It'd be pretty awesome.

Hopefully thats possible.
At the very least, I want to be a legit player someday.

XDoesUpB

Smash Apprentice
School/work is pretty much gonna **** me every weekend from now until christmas.

Someone let me know if anyone ever wants to play on a monday or wednesday though

XDoesUpB

Smash Apprentice
I'll try to make it out next week and convince fro percent to come also.

Also apparently mango has been staying in CF the past few days.....lol idk even.....

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
I'll try to make it out next week and convince fro percent to come also.

Also apparently mango has been staying in CF the past few days.....lol idk even.....
I might know why.........and I might have known he was coming too......

XDoesUpB

Smash Apprentice
It's like 20 minutes west of Canton. Heaven on earth

And yeah Bidwell, I know why too, it's still kinda weird though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom