• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

official Midwest area thread

Eci4

Smash Ace
One time on Aladdin, there was this big fire walker thing to turn the sand into glass... Once I found out heat did that to sand I went outside and got a plate full of sand, and microwaved it... I never even got my glass, but I did break the microwave...

so yeah, some little kids do copy what they see on tv

Overswarm

is laughing at you
One time on Aladdin, there was this big fire walker thing to turn the sand into glass... Once I found out heat did that to sand I went outside and got a plate full of sand, and microwaved it... I never even got my glass, but I did break the microwave...

so yeah, some little kids do copy what they see on tv
That is probably the biggest fail I've seen in this thread so far. Congrats.

mathos

Smash Champion
So I'm thinking about Midnight Gaming Championship, and $100 gift certificate to McDonalds for beating nubs is 222good.

Big_R

Smash Champion
Did anyone know that Big R likes to polish my rocks on a weekly basis?
Hahaha, man that is too funny. God ole mathos and his crazy lines. The delivery was spectacular too. too bad we just dont play anymore these days. :(:( bail mode ftl!

Sliq

Smash Master
We were talking about how cool it was never having been banned before.

Banned via Administration
It is pretty sweet.
hey overswarm im quoting you but the funy thing is i never read what yo utype cuz the bottom line is your a ***got and honestly if i found you in an alley id prob **** you in the *** and then *** on your shoulder and then put 35 cents in ur pocket so you coul call the police but then jiano would answer the phone and TOTALLY BLOW YTOU OFF KNOWING IT WAS 5150. hed be like "what are you talking about, 5150 is in new york right now chilling with wes and DA DAVE" even though im totally not. so if you wanna take that chance sure but id better pick sandking and dont ven buy dagger gg.

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
Who is this 5150 person?? He is the fa.ggot here, "if i found you in an alley id prob fu.ck you in the a$$ and then *** on your shoulder and then put 35 cents in ur pocket", yeah, you just got pwnt.

D

Deleted member

at least when EC people get banned it's for flashing theirs balls on youtube or getting 20+ accounts banned for flaming. MW bans are lame, they only ban weird roy players and apparently randomly selected people named Jiano.

sliq's falco topic is made of awesome.

Jiano, you were cool @ pound and FC, but it was still funnier when you were banned randomly, while I should have been banned ages ago.

Jiano

Smash Ace
You need to change your location to something that
at least when EC people get banned it's for flashing theirs balls on youtube or getting 20+ accounts banned for flaming. MW bans are lame, they only ban weird roy players and apparently randomly selected people named Jiano.

sliq's falco topic is made of awesome.

Jiano, you were cool @ pound and FC, but it was still funnier when you were banned randomly, while I should have been banned ages ago.

They never did give me a valid reason for my banning. All I got was "It will be over in 2 weeks." :(

BIG C

Smash Master
thats all everyone got jiano. I got warned for 2 posts that weren't even made by me and it was clearly stated that they weren't. i didnt even allow the posts to be made they were made as i was sleeping .

Top Bottom